• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat |OT| Going back in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fly kick!"

My cousins used to say that all the time instead of "jump kick." Used to annoy me so much, especially since they didn't think they were mispronouncing anything. :lol

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
that was a botched cyrax combo. I have never seen a soap drop like that lol

He was going for a reset apparently.

Miroku

Diablohead said:
love watching serious MK fights, shows the games full potential and it's impressive to spectate.

got any links?

I did some king of the hill player matches today, was a bit laggy but fun nonetheless, loved the 1-10 rankings from all the lobby spectators.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
KevinCow said:
Jesus christ, Shao Kahn is fucking bullshit. Because yes, let's give him a projectile that is unblockable and unduckable and stuns you so he can follow it up with more stuff, on top of him already being invincible like half the time. Yeah, that's fair.
welcome to Mortal Kombat AI

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
_dementia said:
What did I miss? Haunts on east coast?
Haunts beasting with Kung Lao
Art beasting with Reptar <-- Chris Hu

zlatko

Banned
I laughed so hard earlier when I heard Spooky say he got his haircut because of a youtube comment about him looking like Dr. Wiley. I was the one who made the comment on that last video he put up and it got like 30 thumbs up and he replied to it too.

<3 Spooky. Both him and Arturo lookin fresh with the new hair now.

Glass Joe

Checking out the stream out of curiosity. Wow, either ban the button config and use normal controllers, or supply 2 official Tourney sticks and make everyone use them. Treat it like an arcade, the layout is the layout, period.

Glass Joe said:
Checking out the stream out of curiosity. Wow, either ban the button config and use normal controllers, or supply 2 official Tourney sticks and make everyone use them. Treat it like an arcade, the layout is the layout, period.
Joke post?

El Sloth

Banned
Dat Louis Kang.
Glass Joe said:
lol

zlatko

Banned
Glass Joe said:

To be fair it was really just one guy with a bit of derp in his herp that was causing the issues. The problem is if you unplug your controller/stick it reverts the next thing plugged into the preset config even though people have several common configs saved. If they can just patch it to save the last config used and not lose what you had saved, then it'd be fast and smooth.

Different people feel comfortable with different things and that's especially true with this game which has a very unique control scheme.

dark_chris

Glass Joe said:

lol

Caj814

Glass Joe said:
You're funny!
C5AGh.gif

Glass Joe

Eh, yeah but when it causes that much down time between games... Argh. I suppose it's more of the game's fault though. Wouldn't mind it in the slightest if the button configs weren't longer than the matches.

zlatko

Banned
Loving Joes Ermac.

I main Ermac too and I knew after messing around with him for 5 minutes that he'd be one of the best characters in the game. He has his drawbacks, but his good parts more than outweigh the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom