• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat |OT| Going back in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil ways

bathala said:
30wm7pw.gif

how about smoke petting a kitty :p

may I?

kunonabi

fernoca said:
Vs. avatars being uploaded.
All but the ones that were asked for already and the "2 spoiler-ish" characters. So, if anyone appears with one of those 2 characters, it wasn't done by me. :p

Will edit this post with them before putting them into the OP.

VS.

JRBwT.png
I'm grabbing Sheeva.

I just took the general red logo one for the time being. Let me know if it greatly offends someone.

If some cool as Sub-Zero av shows up that hasn't already been taken. I want it please.

Awesome thread btw. Been reading it throughout the day at work!

This is going to be a long week and the weekend/Monday is going to be brutal. Don't even want to think about the workday on Tuesday.... FFFUUUUUU!!!!

Edit: Any word or proof of alt outfits being rendered for VS screens? Wouldn't mind that one down the road for Reptile to swap with this one from time to time.

fernoca

Added infinity's post to the misc. section along with some other minor updates..

• [4/12] Moved Updates' to the main post.
  • [4/12] Added 'video-story expansion' done by infinityBCRT to the 'Misc.' sections
  • [4/12] Added mention on the 'Arenas' section that by choosing the stage with start, plays the classic music for that stage.

Will update the avatars in a few minutes, to remove the ones that has been taken.

bathala said:
haha..awesome.

Won't add it to the OP since someone will probably take it while I go and add it. XD

MoonsaultSlayer said:
This is going to be a long week and the weekend/Monday is going to be brutal. Don't even want to think about the workday on Tuesday.... FFFUUUUUU!!!!
Thats what I'm taking Tuesday off! I have more than enough vacation days saved up. Figure might as well take it on a day where if I went to work I'd probably be super unproductive anyway.

I love how nearly everyone on this page has a versus render for their avatar. I think I'm going to ignore their usernames and instead refer to them by whoever is in their avatar.

I'm gonna have a hectic Monday/Tuesday next week

Getting this game and having to study for two finals I'll be taking both on next Wednesday

Oh joy

ajb1888

Banned
WOAH! This game looks... just looks JAMPACKED with awesome/nostalgic features! I'm officially on board and will be getting this now! :D

Duffyside

Banned
Does we know yet if the game is going to have any sort of fun stuff like Friendships or babalities or anything like that? Friendships, especially.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If we had a versus portrait for Klassic Reptile, I'd use the hell outta it.

Sadly we don't (right?), so I'm sticking with the render.

bbjvc

I just payed a copy on ebay from a Hong Kong seller, who claim will ship the game tomorrow.

I don't know how reliable this seller is, but he do have quite goods selling records.

And I asked them to not put the name of the game or their shop on the package, but I don't know if they will gonna it anyway.

I will let you Aussies know if I can got it. (I'm no Aussie but I live in Oz)

Nemesis_

bbjvc said:
I just payed a copy on ebay from a Hong Kong seller, who claim will ship the game tomorrow.

I don't know how reliable this seller is, but he do have quite goods selling records.

And I asked them to not put the name of the game or their shop on the package, but I don't know if they will gonna it anyway.

Be sure to let me know (even via PM), please. I am very interested to see how it turns out.

Thanks in advance.

bbjvc said:

Tomorrow? I wish I could play this tomorrow!

bbjvc

They said they will dispatch it tomorrow, but it will cost 7 - 22 BUSINESS days to deliver, I don't think I can have it before easter.

Nemesis_

bbjvc said:
They said they will dispatch it tomorrow, but it will cost 7 - 22 BUSINESS days to deliver, I don't think I can have it before easter.

You'll probably get it within 10-14 days. More closer to the 10-12 if you're in the eastern states.

22 is the absolute maximum, especially from Hong Kong.

I think you have a chance. But do keep me updated! =P

Frankfurt said:
Locked at 60fps outside of X-Rays, 720p (only 60fps 720p Unreal 3 game so far, right?).

I actually think so. Kudos to the team if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom