• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat |OT| Going back in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxPL

Big One said:
I think those DLC characters are just meant to be guesses by the author of that post. Mavado would be pretty off since his model isn't even in the game in the first place. My guess is that we're gonna get: Bo Rai Cho, Frost, Tanya, Shujinko, Rain, Shinnok, Fujin, Havik, Cyber Smoke.

Something twitched in my pants when I read the last character.

notworksafe

Big One said:
I think those DLC characters are just meant to be guesses by the author of that post. Mavado would be pretty off since his model isn't even in the game in the first place. My guess is that we're gonna get: Bo Rai Cho, Frost, Tanya, Shujinko, Rain, Shinnok, Fujin, Havik, Cyber Smoke.
So all shitty people. Awesome. Well Cyber Smoke is cool.

R2D4

Banned
Who is the ninja that was in a lot of the scenes during the single player but in the background among the other Kombatants? He looked like Sub Zero but was in all back with a cloth black facemask and hood.

notworksafe

R2D4 said:
Who is the ninja that was in a lot of the scenes during the single player but in the background among the other Kombatants? He looked like Sub Zero but was in all back with a cloth black facemask and hood.
Noob Saibot?

Credo

Sblargh said:
Also, you can cheat on challenge 101.
Wait an enemy appear and pause. Think about what button to press, unpause and press it.
Yeah, I know. :(

For anyone having trouble with challenge 300, do this same thing. When I tried to complete it by just fighting normally, I got destroyed every time no matter who I used. By pausing the game every time the enemy is about to act and abusing Smoke's teleport move, I was able to beat it after 10 to 15 tries. I was able to beat both
Goro
and
Kintaro
without taking any damage, but it was a bit harder against
Mileena
because of the higher speed and unpredictability. Once you finally get to
Shao Kahn
, you can usually go without taking damage unless the charge spam starts.

notworksafe

GrayFoxPL said:
You call Shinnok, Fujin and Havik shitty?!

Go and insult yourself as I'm all out for today.
Oh, Havik is the skull faced dude. He's cool too.

My ideal DLC set of characters (not counting Scarlet+Kenshi, since they are konfirmed) is:

Li Mei
Havik
Cyber Smoke
Hotaru
Ashrah
Shinnok I guess :\(story mode spoiler)
since the story ends with him about to take over it makes sense

R2D4 said:
classic human smoke I think

GrayFoxPL

notworksafe said:

My ideal DLC set of characters (not counting Scarlet+Kenshi, since they are konfirmed) is:

Li Mei
Havik
Cyber Smoke
Hotaru
Ashrah

I like you again for liking Li Mei.

Frankfurt

Banned
My copy got late, so... There are no videos/trailers at all as extras?

If they at least had them all in HD for download via Live... But there isn't anything there besides the pass and the avatar stuff...

Nemesis_

The Lamonster said:
I want classic EVERYONE

MORTAL KOMBAT: KLASSIC EDITION

MORTAL KOMBAT 2011 but with 90s SNEAKERS, FIFTY RIB CAGES, TEN SKULLS AND SUPER NINTENDO MODE, WHERE BLOOD IS REPLACED WITH SANDY LOOKING SWEAT

Barrage

Episode 3 of Legacy was really, REALLY good.

But for shit's sake, you can say FUCK on Youtube. In fact, that's all I hear on Youtube!

notworksafe said:
Heck yeah! Li Mei is awesome!
She and Nitara need to become DLC. But alternate Nitara:

alt.jpg

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Challenge 300 is motherfucking fklfajflkajfldf. Does Goro really need to randomly regenerate health and get more powerful on top of it all?

Xater said:
The right answer would have been Mace The Dark Age.

I like your style, sir!

I wonder if Warner Brothers got the rights to that, when they took all the Midway properties. It would be cool to get a good midevil fantasy fighting game that could put Soul Calibur on blast.

Big One

Banned
notworksafe said:
So all shitty people. Awesome. Well Cyber Smoke is cool.
Well just so you know that isn't really my ideal set of characters, it's just based primarely on Boon's comments + models in the game itself. I'm also expecting DLC costume for the fail that is Zombie Liu Kang.

Xater

notworksafe said:

I think I enjoyed Mace more.

The question who owns those old Midway IPs is interesting though. I don't really think they will bring back any of this stuff but it would still be interesting to know. Although I think it would be kinda awesome to bring someone from MAce as DLC into the MK universe ;)

R2D4 said:
Fixed for the lulz.

The you should have gone with Rise of the Robots. I am pretty sure Primal Rage is at least playable.

dankir

Barrage said:
Episode 3 of Legacy was really, REALLY good.

But for shit's sake, you can say FUCK on Youtube. In fact, that's all I hear on Youtube!

Episode 3??? WTF I didn't even know 2 was out.............

GrayFoxPL

Criminal Upper said:
I like your style, sir!

I wonder if Warner Brothers got the rights to that, when they took all the Midway properties. It would be cool to get a good midevil fantasy fighting game that could put Soul Calibur on blast.

Is Mace the game where Al Rashid was in or was it the other one? Fucking awesome character. Boon had a hard on for weapon fighting since MK4 so why not make a weapon fighting game instead of forcing it to mk? There is no competition on the market apart of SC.

They'll could market it like that: "From the makers of MORTAL KOMBAT and wargods COMES THE MOST EPIC, BLOODY, SEXY, MONYMAKING Sword Fighting game ever:

*********BLOODY BLADES OF DARK DEATH KOMBAT*********

Ka Ching!

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Nemesis556 said:
FIFTY RIB CAGES, TEN SKULLS

YES. Oh man, 'Klassic Anatomy' definitely needs to be a DLC setting/code.

'The arm bone's connected to the arm bone, the arm bone's connected to the arm bone, the arm bone's connected to the..."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
notworksafe said:

Li Mei
Havik
Cyber Smoke
Hotaru
Ashrah
Hahaa Hotaru and GRRL Raiden aren't shitty but Rain is? You're funny.

G-Fex

Sega could always make another what was it called? Something fighter.....I forgot now.

It had gross fatalities on the sega cd version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom