• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat |OT| Going back in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Neuromancer said:
Stryker's win animation is kind of dumb. Why even bother with fatalities if he blows up the loser with a grenade every time! If there's anyone on the roster who needs a Friendshp, it's him.
That would be silly. No one wants to be friends with Stryker.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damn that lui kang combo/loop is too easy. Got damn. I thought valle was godlike for that combo. Its too got damn easy lol

3 buttons ->dash-> 3 buttons-> dash-> 3 buttons-> dash-> 3 buttons-> dash

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Neuromancer said:
Stryker's win animation is kind of dumb. Why even bother with fatalities if he blows up the loser with a grenade every time! If there's anyone on the roster who needs a Friendshp, it's him.

Maybe he doesn't blow them up.

Maybe it's a grenade full of blood.

Think about it.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Neuromancer said:

It's one of the better win poses in the game, he's like "missed my fatility, ah well fuck um" Dink Dink Dink *BOOOOOM*

What is nonsense is any tazer hurting a "Thunder God"

I am a big Street Fighter Junkie, love all capcom fighters this game is off the meter!
I feel no shame in saying that I am enjoying this more than both SSF4 & MvC3.
In the capcom games I main a few chars. In MK I enjoy playing as damn near everybody!

This is the year of the Dragon....

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Best win pose is Shao Khan on arcade ladder. Strikes the pimp pose then has his slave girl crawl up to him. So boss.

Sinatar said:
Best win pose is Shao Khan on arcade ladder. Strikes the pimp pose then has his slave girl crawl up to him. So boss.

Yup, love that pose. I would've wished he had a slightly different girl each time since we all know he has a bunch of girl slaves. ;p

KiNeSiS

Banned
Sinatar said:

Shao Khan is the man!
He's a muthafuckin Loc-ed Out P.I.M.P.

I got a kick out of his fatality as well the first time he pulled it on me.
Its viscious!

Ilive1up

His pose takes way too long, especially for a boss that you know you're going to die multiple time before you find the loopholes to beat him.

Nedjoe

Neo Member
Neuromancer said:
I want the badass Johnny Cage outfits. Powder blue tux sucks. >=(

Also get out of here with this blood grenade talk!

I think you can press start when selecting that costume to make the tux black.

Ilive1up said:
His pose takes way too long, especially for a boss that you know you're going to die multiple time before you find the loopholes to beat him.
If i had a win pose like Kahn's, I'd take as much time as I could, too.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
KiNeSiS said:
Shao Khan is the man!
He's a muthafuckin Loc-ed Out P.I.M.P.

I got a kick out of his fatality as well the first time he pulled it on me.
Its viscious!

They are both brutal, I like the one where he splits you in half best.

Trin3785 said:
Less dogface-ish for sure lol
I'm just mad that her chin has looked like that since MK vs DC, and in all the other art it still looks like a female. Kitana's chin in her Alt is creeping up there on that territory too.

fernoca

Neuromancer said:
It's still a little weird looking but a huge improvement over the blue one, thanks for the tip.
Yep. Selecting a character with start (Start, choose costume, press Start again) will choose the alternate color. (Blue Sheeva, blue Liu Kang, red Raiden, etc...)

Pimpbaa

Irish said:
I wish the character models themselves looked as good as the concept art. (not talking about from a costume stance here)

Yeah, the women in the game were much prettier in the concept art. Whoever did the modeling in this game is totally incompetent when it comes to women's faces.

edit: Looking at the concept pics MoonsaultSlayer posted is just making me angry, gah. How the fuck can you screw up so bad from the concept?

KiNeSiS

Banned
Sinatar said:
They are both brutal, I like the one where he splits you in half best.

I've only seen that one so far, yes that's the one I am speaking on.
Any word on Goro or Kintaro having fatalities?
I hope DLC didn't kill the potential of undiscovered secrets.
For example a Motaro boss battle would be EXCELLENT.

MK was always packed to the brim with secrets, It's a cool touch that the old MK through 3 secret battles are in. Still these are regular characters that you fight in the ladder despite some costume changes.
I want some brand new secrets, damnit!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
KiNeSiS said:
I've only seen that one so far, yes that's the one I am speaking on.
Any word on Goro or Kintaro having fatalities?
I hope DLC didn't kill the potential of undiscovered secrets.
For example a Motaro boss battle would be EXCELLENT.

MK was always packed to the brim with secrets, It's a cool touch that the old MK through 3 secret battles are in. Still these are regular characters that you fight in the ladder despite some costume changes.
I want some brand new secrets, damnit!

Kintaro did one to me. They all have one, it's just completely random if the AI will do it.

scoobs

I can't figure out how people are doing double/triple teleports w/ scorpion and ermac in the air. Are you seriously fast enough w/ the buttons that you can do it two times in like.. half a second or something?

kamspy

Holy fuck I finally got this game and all I can do is cum.

I got it on PS3, so if ya know me, and you want a woopin, add me. PSN ID is kamspy

There needs to be an android app that has all the moves though. That would really be ace. I'd pay for it.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
scoobs said:
I can't figure out how people are doing double/triple teleports w/ scorpion and ermac in the air. Are you seriously fast enough w/ the buttons that you can do it two times in like.. half a second or something?

You buffer it while you do an air attack. For Ermac I'll do the force slam, jump punch while doing the input for teleport.

scoobs said:
They might be using a Game Shark.

scoobs said:

Use the same button to kick that you use to teleport

MThanded

kamspy said:

I got it on PS3, so if ya know me, and you want a woopin, add me. PSN ID is kamspy

There needs to be an android app that has all the moves though. That would really be ace. I'd pay for it.
Remember psn is taking an L right now

Rattles

kamspy said:

Request sent. im on now if you want a game.

MThanded

NumSkull- said:
Request sent. im on now if you want a game.
PSN is back up?

Quit trolling me.

Also kampsy you were in the psn thread with me earlier today... Remember you were telling me if my house gets robbed its my fault not the robber's.

KaYotiX

Banned
kamspy said:

You been gone for a week? PSN is down, sorry to break the news

G-Fex

Well Alcohol sure didn't help my game, neither did two days of non-playing.

I got beat bad., plus the lag sucks.

This idiot kept spamming Noobs teleport grab. Then he calls me a sore loser...get outta here.

kamspy

Oh I know PSN is down. I'm just saying for future reference. I haven't really played a console game with any gaffers yet, but I'll be putting some time in with this bad boy. Just want to get the PSN ID out there for any masochists out there. My Kabal says "Wuz up fam?"

I really can't put in to words how perfect this game is. It's one of those dream scenarios where it couldn't have possibly been better in any way.

I hope PSN comes back up soon so I can spread the beatings around evenly between PC GAF and PSN GAF now that I have a PS3 game. Last PS3 game I played online was the first couple weeks of KZ2.

MThanded

kamspy said:
Oh I know PSN is down. I'm just saying for future reference. I haven't really played a console game with any gaffers yet, but I'll be putting some time in with this bad boy.

I really can't put in to words how perfect this game is. It's one of those dream scenarios where it couldn't have possibly been better in any way.

I hope PSN comes back up soon so I can spread the beatings around evenly between PC GAF and PSN GAF now that I have a PS3 game. Last PS3 game I played online was the first couple weeks of KZ2.
Add me when its comes back mthanded. I'm ready to go in.

I fux with sonya and that boy kang.

Neuromancer said:
They might be using a Game Shark.
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom