• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat |OT| Going back in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Anyone's amazon order ship yet? Still shipping soon. Kinda concerned, release date delivery but they've botched game orders for me at least three times before.

Tokubetsu said:
Anyone's amazon order ship yet? Still shipping soon. Kinda concerned, release date delivery but they've botched game orders for me at least three times before.

Same for my release date delivery as of now. "Shipping soon" :/

JdFoX187

Banned
Seems like every game launch thread there's always questions and concerns about whether Amazon will get the release date shipping orders out on time. I've had mine "ship" as late as midnight and still receive it on release date.

Chairhome

notworksafe said:
Tag - LP - HP
Blk - LK - HK

Is what I've been using. The default is pretty good as well though.
This looks good to me since most 3D fighters have block where your thumb goes. Any trouble pulling off any specials with this?

Denzar

Squall ASF said:
Would someone mind resizing this to avatar requirment? I'm at work so don't have access to a program to do it myself. Much appreciated!

Sure! Here you go.

15qaucy_th.jpg

AwRy108

JdFoX187 said:
Seems like every game launch thread there's always questions and concerns about whether Amazon will get the release date shipping orders out on time. I've had mine "ship" as late as midnight and still receive it on release date.

People need something to talk about. Ya' know, instead of actually playing games.

Chairhome said:
This looks good to me since most 3D fighters have block where your thumb goes. Any trouble pulling off any specials with this?
Best place for the block button bar none since you need to hover close to it at all times but you don't need the same kind of dexterity that you would for attacks.

fernoca

Professor Beef said:
It looks like he's checking his nails.
Hahaha, yeah. Poor Smoke. Either petting his pussy cat, or checking his nails. No wonder about the rumors of him and Sub-Zero. :p

EDIT:

Hahahaha..
SNnYQ.jpg

W Hudson

Tokubetsu said:

I've always had good luck with Amazon. My TE just switched from 'shipping soon' to 'shipped'. And I had chosen one day delivery, its scheduled to come in tomorrow. I am now spending a productive afternoon reading and trying to memorize fatality inputs in preparation.

Tokubetsu said:

Shipment 1 of 1
Shipping Soon
Delivery Estimate: April 19, 2011

I've never had a game not arrive on time but we'll see.

My Amazon order hasn't shipped but I just received my e-mail with the code for the "Exclusive Retile Skin".

Woot

Edit: They don't work yet?

ProtoCents said:
My Amazon order hasn't shipped but I just received my e-mail with the code for the "Exclusive Retile Skin".

Woot
Mine just came too. Lol Retile

I will give somebody an e-kiss for the Best Buy Sub-Zero PS3 kode :)

jondy1703

Neo Member
ProtoCents said:

Woot

Same here, mine is marked as "Shipping Soon", as is my copy of Portal 2.

I'll just go home and throw the code in so I can use it with the copy I rented (for free) through my girlfriend who currently works for the video store that I used to work for :)

EDIT: At least in the body of the email they spelled it correctly hahaha.

ProtoCents said:

Woot

Edit: They don't work yet?

Haha, yeah, I did too. Clearly this was typed in haste.

KaYotiX

Banned
Tokubetsu said:

Dont worry, ive had the game in hand and my Amazon account would say now shipping

Tokubetsu

Well I just got my reptile skin kode. If anyone is willing to trade it for Scorpion kode. (is there a Sub Zero kode? I'd be more interested in that). Still hasn't shipped though.

VariantX

got my reptile code a second ago....do amazon usually wait so late to do their release date delivery shipping? I would assume that shipping it on the past friday would assure it'd arrive on release day.

As someone that has bought games exclusively from Amazon for the past year... if you ordered release date delivery... do not worry... it'll be there tomorrow!

I <3 Amazon.

DryEyeRelief said:
I haven't gotten my code yet. Should I be concerned?

I wouldn't be. Amazon usually sends these things out on Thursday afternoon so getting it this early was quite a surprise. Give it until the end of today before you have any doubts.

Chairhome

DryEyeRelief said:
I haven't gotten my code yet. Should I be concerned?
I just got mine while reading these past couple posts.

Since its a PSN code, I'm assuming I was wrong. DLC costumes, not unlockable :-(. Everyone laugh at me. I refund GreyfoxPL's koins and admit that Mr. E. Yis is smarter than I.

Chairhome said:

Since its a PSN code, I'm assuming I was wrong. DLC costumes, not unlockable :-(. Everyone laugh at me. I refund GreyfoxPL's koins and admit that Mr. E. Yis is smarter than I.

That doesn't really mean much. It wouldn't be hard for them to make it a key that just unlocks the outfit for you outright instead of having to jump through hoops in-game.

fernoca

By the way, a quickie...
Remember that there's a separate online-thread for all things online-related, look for other GAFfers, joining GAF-chat on PSN, updates, patches (when released), netcode-talk (when the game's out), etc. and so on..

OSHAN

VariantX said:
got my reptile code a second ago....do amazon usually wait so late to do their release date delivery shipping? I would assume that shipping it on the past friday would assure it'd arrive on release day.

You may not see anything until tomorrow morning, in regard to an update, but you'll get it release day.

GrayFoxPL

Chairhome said:

My fight koins!

fernoca

Chairhome said:

There are PSN-codes that are unlock keys (recent examples Yakuza 4, PS Move Heroes), so; keep your koins for now... :p

Doesn't mean that you can unlock them normally, just that the stuff it's in the disc. We'll know for sure in this case...soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom