• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Tanya still looked kind of like that in the concept art:

w4vVxkL.png

Lol, NSR and their 3D modeling.
shades of Daryl Hannah

zlatko

Banned
Done with ranked until they fix this.

Twice in a row matched me with a J cage who is 750 wins, and 49 losses.

LMAO. OH yeah I got this! FUCK YOU NREALM. FUCK OFF!!!! >:I

I like how many of the arcade endings kinda sorta support what happen in the story mode.

Yeah, I don't get it. Iirc Tanya was still black in her MK9 cameo.

I actually enjoy that a lot, and I'm hoping it'll all play out in the next game.

And you're correct, she was basically in her MK:D outfit.

Liu Kang - Dark Emperor

Complete 10 Tower Challenges

zlatko

Banned
.... Got a fair match. Opponent leaves because I did a 40% combo to him. Oh okay. :/

Do I even get the win if they bail out?

Just destroyed some guy begging me to let him just get in one hit from before the game started. He had 0 wins and sucked, which he constantly told me.

Needless to say, I feel pretty good about myself. Nothing wrong with the matchmaking at all.

Nori Chan

First 10 ranked matches played and got this achievement :D

Closest call I had was against a Goro and I xrayed through his attack to kill him. No fatalities because I didn't want anyone quitting and messing up the streak lol. But there were some brutalities haha. Thank you waifu mileena.

Firsr 10 ranked matches played and got this achievement :D

Closest call I had was against a Goro and I xrayed through his attack to kill him. No fatalities because I didn't want anyone quitting and messing up the streak lol. But there were some brutalities haha. Thank you waifu mileena.

I actually did a Faction Kill on every person when I got this, haha. It was really intense trying to keep your streak going.

The closest I had, and final win was with Erron Black. We were both on the final round, 15%+ health left. I baited a gun shot and did an enhanced 'flying god' to armor through the shots. xD

Also, congratulations! :D

Demoskinos

Fun fact. Just found out Match replays created on an older version of the game can't be played back on a newer version which means you might as well just delete all the matches saved anyways.

Dr. Buni

I don't really want more DLC but since we are obviously getting more, I hope they give us Noob Saibot then.
I don't know the requirements, but I got that costume through just playing nothing but Ranked matches.
I will try that then. Time to be stomped online at least ten times in a row.

I don't really care about Rain and Baraka and whoever else. I already played as them in MK9. I'd like to see Bo Rai Cho and Fujin, though. Bo Rai Cho because a drunken boxing character would be fun, and Fujin because a character with wind powers has a lot of potential.

Phloxy

Hmm, I can see a Story pack with Bo Rai Cho, Fujin, Baraka, and Rain. Then a Revenant pack. Possibly Sindel, Smoke, Kabal and either Stryker or Nightwolf.

zlatko

Banned
Me too. Still settling on a main for X.

I am fairly committed at this point to just do Takeda.

You get a fair amount of the same tools as Smoke does. Fairly simple combos.

Highly recommend him. Find the YT video of Chris G combos as Shin variant for him.

Can someone tell me what i need to do to access the story? I've done the tutorial but it's still greyed out.

edit: nvm looks like it's not done downloading, although I set it up last night.

Skab

Ferra/Torr neutral jump 1/2 is like MVC3 Hulk's Standing H, but in the air. Shit is so fast and hits fucking everywhere, even behind them on the ground. It's kind of stupid.

I'm so sorry about my avatar... ;_______;

Can someone tell me what i need to do to access the story? I've done the tutorial but it's still greyed out.

You should have been able to play it from the get go. Unless you're still downloading it.

I know some people might be against bringing back all the ninjas, but just imagine the great variations Noob could have.

I just want the move where he sends out a doppelganger that throws the enemy back towards you like MK3.

Ferra/Torr neutral jump 1/2 is like MVC3 Hulk's Standing H, but in the air. Shit is so fast and hits fucking everywhere, even behind them on the ground. It's kind of stupid.

It's the best! Thinking about using them just because of it since all my characters have no range on their neutral jumps, besides Raiden.

RM8

Swear to god, they better not shaft the PC players by not releasing balance patches for this. I'll be furious if so.
How were MK9 and Injustice supported on PC? I really didn't follow those games competitively, so I'm not sure if the PC versions got balance patches.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
small 29meg patch on steam, maybe they gave us the sub zero skin now? >_>

edit: nope they didnt

Oh man I almost forgot Shang Tsung isn't the game. He should definitely be DLC.

Another bet lost? XD

You still own me an avatar bet you lost from the past E3 :p

I wouldn't mind Shang Tsung back. I want him to be a floaty though! :3

Yuuup. I thought for sure I was going to win.. (´・_・`)

Reila, shhhh, it's okay. You were only dreaming in that.

Give me the avatar, and I'll save it for when this one is done. :c

Hadoukie

How were MK9 and Injustice supported on PC? I really didn't follow those games competitively, so I'm not sure if the PC versions got balance patches.

Pretty sure they had finished with their balance patches when both games made it to PC, so there's no telling how they'll handle it now.

zlatko

Banned
I got my 10 in a row ranked win trophy. ALMOST got robbed on the 10th match. Ermac with dial up shows up. Red bar of doom.

Goes down to last bits of health for him, and he drops connection, but right before then the trophy popped wewh!

Top Bottom