• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

What if Jacqui was a Black Dragon member and had gun shoes instead of gloves and her spot on the team was replaced with a new female Lin Kuei who was pink color schemed (as opposed to Mileena's purple and Skarlet's red) but wore something more like an MK male ninja costume instead of an MK female costume (kind of like Frost in MKX).

...honestly I think I let my imagination run too wild in the lead up to MKX after they bragged about the number of new characters (with the more than any game before statement that turned out to be a lie, just like the final boss being unexpected), so I'm disappointed that the final game isn't filled with all my OCs I thought up.

Manu

I hope we get Mad Max Ferra/Torr at some point in a costume pack.

They're supposedly releasing a fuckton of costumes so I wouldn't worry too much.

Could someone explain the end of Mortal Kombat X to me? I didnt understand what happened.

Super Saiyan Cassie beats Devil Trigger Shinnok, but Raiden has to swim in the Jinsei and soak up all of Shinnok's piss from it, it infects him and he becomes xXx_DarkRaidenSephiroth420_xXx. Liu Kang is now the king of Hell since all of his bosses got owned, but Raiden warns him that he will murder the shit out of anyone who looks at Earth funny.

Manu

AAAAAAAAAW YEEEEEAH (Part 1)

1795590_10206727928106753_8911492939767750068_n.jpg

AAAAAAAAAW YEEEEEAH (Part 2)

After spending the afternoon attempting to play rank matches I've come to the conclusion that the matchmaking...SUCKS. Seriously. How am I fighting guys with ridiculous win/loss records when my record is so incredibly bad? I feel like I'm just being given to people to pad their stats with no chance at all at winning.

Ugh.

Durden77

Any word on when the Android game is going to be available in America? I just want those costumes, but it's taking so long to come out...

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It's not fair, I haven't played in a few days because of all the issues, I get into a good game without much lag, play some matches and enjoy myself, join another game and I crash to desktop, crashing just sucks all the fun out of the game :/

Super Saiyan Cassie beats Devil Trigger Shinnok, but Raiden has to swim in the Jinsei and soak up all of Shinnok's piss from it, it infects him and he becomes xXx_DarkRaidenSephiroth420_xXx. Liu Kang is now the king of Hell since all of his bosses got owned, but Raiden warns him that he will murder the shit out of anyone who looks at Earth funny.
Well there it is.

now i want a dreadheaded jax costume.

and yeah Jacqui got fucked when it came to her design they shouldve atleast made her rebellious and as the story went on made her become more like Jax.... wouldve worked better than "imma be just like muh dad from day 1"

Unai

Is there a good wiki or something that teaches the basics and strategies of Mortal Kombat X? I can already beat the klassic tower in the difficult setting, but I want to undstand more about how *****s and whatnot work. I have no idea what those attributes like recovery time and etc actually do (Did I miss an in game explanation?).

Is there a good wiki or something that teaches the basics and strategies of Mortal Kombat X? I can already beat the klassic tower in the difficult setting, but I want to undstand more about how *****s and whatnot work. I have no idea what those attributes like recovery time and etc actually do (Did I miss an in game explanation?).

I'm sure this has been gone over earlier in the thread but can someone explain to me why combos with a k is censored? It's literally the only censored word I've ever seen on this site.

k1t4j

What an amazingly perfect explanation, if the nicknames

Khezu

Id play as Ninja Jacqui.

She is dating one, maybe she goes on Ninja missions with TakEEEda.

Still agitated none of the new characters are getting any costumes at all.

Id play as Ninja Jacqui.

She is dating one, maybe she goes on Ninja missions with TakEEEda.

Still agitated none of the new characters are getting any costumes at all.

Yeah it would be cool if they went for one of those alts concepts in a later game.

Plus DAT HAIR
might have been the engine holding them back

That alt Jax concept would have been crazy too.
I still like the current "I'm too old for this shit" Jax

Any Kotal Khan pros wanna help me out? Having a really hard time against agressive/fast characters. I feel like I barely have any options to respond. I try to use F1,B2 combo since it seems to be my quickest opener but man it's tough out there. Mostly use sun god variatian

malfcn

Da fuq? I'm in a match and I can't do a round house. Pressing 4 asks me to quit the match in actively fighting in.

And I can give myself rep?

OK so I'm playing as Shinnok against a Kano online and it's a tight match.
He trashed me the first round but I've pulled it back, it's the 3rd round and he's almost about to win when I land an X-Ray that will almost certainly kill him, but then it pauses and says that the match is no longer available.

Did he rage quit? Did I not get a Quitality because I was mid X-Ray?
How do I know if it counts as a win or a loss??

patchday

Man, I wish the game had an artbook.

There's a lot of interesting concept art provided, I'd love to see more.

Some good ones:

Torr as a more normal looking dude.

Kung Lao's cool mask that got scrapped.

Some crazy ass ideas for where they would have taken Jax.

Rebellious Jacqui, as a ninja instead of a soldier

An amazing, sick as hell Raiden costume that I would buy as DLC in a heartbeat.

Not posted online:

The awesome Shinnok concepts where he had flames floating over/orbiting his head and super long billowing cloth robes that made him look like a ghost.

All those concepts look very creative. I'm so glad Jacqui isn't a ninja though

Geez hadn't played this game for like a week and then I come back and try to do some online and I can't get a single decent game. Half the games drop almost immediately, the other half get so laggy it's an exercise in frustration playing them. It's weird because when I played this game a week ago I seemed to get playable matches at least half the time.

I really wish I'd gotten this game on PS4. I hear the netplay is miles away from the PC there.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
zuR9ss0.gif

I can't remember, how many patches are we behind?

16BitNova

I wish games had a "real" ranking system again. You know, where if you lose you go down in rank and if you win you go up. I just won 2 matches and got nothing, while my opponents who lost ranked up. The fuck?

naib

So, is there a kind gaffer that can share their wbplay account with me?

I swear I'm legit and won't change the PW or anything stupid like that. If I did you could lambast me here in the forums and shame my name.

All I want is the Kitana/Mileena costumes.

The mobile app can run backwards naked through a field of dicks.
butchered Run the Jewels quote. Not mine.

Top Bottom