• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
That button swap is going to be really annoying.

MiguelItUp

I feel like they did a pretty solid job putting him in the game. The teleport caught me off guard, but it makes sense considering the whole "always behind you" thing.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
insane lows & overheads, fast projectile that hits low, invulnerability, huge reach... 100% of people just switched their main, lol

Ferrio

Banned
insane lows & overheads, fast projectile that hits low, invulnerability, huge reach... 100% of people just switched their main, lol

Ya I'm thinking machete will be ontop due to the increased range and the huge ass projectile that hits mid.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It makes me sad hearing about all the online fixes they've implemented and all the improvements to come because I know we won't get them on PC.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
People are spamming PC questions in chat and he just said "looks like no more questions". We really are the red headed step child.

Raide

They are justifying the Unlock Krypt and Easy Fatalities. *Sigh*

Loved the part where they said people find it hard to do "Up, Down, Left ,Right, A"

Haha, players mash those buttons all day and suddenly they cannot string a few buttons together? How about just have a QTE for it instead of sucking more money out of players?

Majestad

Banned
Loved the part where they said people find it hard to do "Up, Down, Left ,Right, A"

Haha, players mash those buttons all day and suddenly they cannot string a few buttons together? How about just have a QTE for it instead of sucking more money out of players?

Is not a requirement. You don't need to buy it if you don't want to.

Khezu

It makes me sad hearing about all the online fixes they've implemented and all the improvements to come because I know we won't get them on PC.

If it makes you feel any better, the online fixes will probably barely help at all.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
OMG PC patch confirmed, I'm so hard right now.

Skyzard

Banned
People are spamming PC questions in chat and he just said "looks like no more questions". We really are the red headed step child.

Ed's got us covered. His eyes were catching all the fix pc posts in chat and said a patch is out tomorrow!

To be fair, I've watched streams of people that can't hit basic fireball motions from both sides because they don't remember to adjust to the change in direction.

QTEs aren't a bad idea though.

Raide

Is not a requirement. You don't need to buy it if you don't want to.

Well, they kinda said people just want to see fatalities, so if you cannot do them, cough up money!

Just make fatalities easier then. Not based around money.

To be fair, I've watched streams of people that can't hit basic fireball motions from both sides because they don't remember to adjust to the change in direction.

QTEs aren't a bad idea though.

:D I have watched a few people just slap for a fatality. :D Always funny to watch.

A lot ship jumpers here trying to main Jason like wtf. Guess I will be having a field day sending Jason back to hell online.

It's going to be just like with Goro, honestly. Oh, I'm losing? Well fuck you! *picks Goro* Armored Punchwalk, Ground Stomp spam, Jump stomp.

Any character with unblockable/armored moves gets chosen in that way.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
It's going to be just like with Goro, honestly. Oh, I'm losing? Well fuck you! *picks Goro* Armored Punchwalk, Ground Stomp spam, Jump stomp.

Anything character with unblockable/armored moves gets chosen in that way.

I don't know. Goro is fairly easy to beat. Jason looks like a legit monster.

Top Bottom