• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

stn

Playing the mobile game on android, finally. How do you access the multiplayer ladders? I wanna unlock the skins get it over with. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
The mobile app is actually pretty fun, nothing ground breaking but a solid way to pass the time while you take a massive dump. Sadly the mobile unlocks don't work on PC.

pahamrick

The mobile app is actually pretty fun, nothing ground breaking but a solid way to pass the time while you take a massive dump. Sadly the mobile unlocks don't work on PC.

I've gotten some unlocks to work on the PC, but the Ninja Mime skin isn't unlocking. I haven't gotten high enough to unlock any other skins to see if they work though.

DasRaven

Playing the mobile game on android, finally. How do you access the multiplayer ladders? I wanna unlock the skins get it over with. Thanks.

Faction wars. There are skins locked behind character leveling, challenge mode, and completing battle mode also.

I'm over half done with ladders on iOS, can't wait to be done fighting obviously hacked characters.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I've gotten some unlocks to work on the PC, but the Ninja Mime skin isn't unlocking. I haven't gotten high enough to unlock any other skins to see if they work though.

Someone lent me their account and it didn't unlock anything for me. I got future Raiden from my own account but that was it.

drotahorror

So uh, wtf. I can't play MKX now?

7LjsbO9.jpg

Restoring Licenses didn't work either.

It's cool if this lifts in 2 hours but I'm curious as to what's caused it. Wolfenstein unlocks the same time. Was literally messing around on MKX 2 hours ago.

Suirrad

Not sure if this has been said but someone is streaming Jason on Twitch. Im watching on the PS4 now. CartelSmokeOut is the name of the guy.

Dr. Buni

It was just announced on the Jason stream today. Kinda cool that it was Boon who announced it, I hope that everyone can play normally, and a lot better than before with this patch. ^^

The online portion will come by soon enough! D:

Sweet! I can finally get my costumes. :') I'm going to dedicate a whole day for MKX Mobile.
Boon announcing the patch makes me hopeful it will actually fix the game this time. That 15GB patch changed nothing.

Demoskinos

So uh, wtf. I can't play MKX now?

Restoring Licenses didn't work either.

It's cool if this lifts in 2 hours but I'm curious as to what's caused it. Wolfenstein unlocks the same time. Was literally messing around on MKX 2 hours ago.

I dunno but there is some funky stuff going on with the game on the PSN store. Its not even listed right now.

jfoul

Cool, Android MKX out tomorrow (Edit: Now). Also, being able to drop out of a ranked match if the connection isn't green is awesome.

I can't wait to get Hot Shot Johnny when using Jason (Unstoppable) in Survival KOTH. ;)

Boon announcing the patch makes me hopeful it will actually fix the game this time. That 15GB patch changed nothing.

Yeah, it's crazy that you and all these other PC players had to go through that. But hopefully all is working as it should, and properly this time. No more BS excuses!

Rurunaki

So GAF, how has the mobile unlocking going so far? For the life of me, I dont know which tower Farmer Jax is supposed to be.

creatchee

Having trouble doing Jason's x-ray brutality. Any tips?

You have to walk "a few steps" after pressing BLOCK+ STANCE, but before you grab them. The x-ray is basically a slow moving Raging Demon, and to get it to land while fulfilling the steps condition for the brutality, you have to use it more of a punisher (particularly anti-air).

Reule

I dunno but there is some funky stuff going on with the game on the PSN store. Its not even listed right now.
Yup. If you even go to the game tile, your Recent Activities and Related Items will not show. I was wondering why my girlfriend's Recent Activities had been wiped back to April. We have done nothing but play MKX, haha.

Reule

Yea I want a jumpsuit skin.
Besides Zod, I don't think they've done any skins for DLC. Knowing my luck, they'll end up doing one for him but he'll be cyborg Jason from Jason X. :|

Edit: By the way, the new Premier Tower is up if no one mentioned it. Mortal Kombat II.

Mask

I can download Jason and the Horror skins pack now on the UK store, but I can't select Jason at all. Doesn't show up on the character screen.

I wonder if all the Kompat Pack characters will also be available early on the PC version.

I've got a friend who's chomping at the bit to play Jason, but only has the PC version.

Kyzon

I reckon he'll have a 50%+ combo with no meter. His damage output is insane.

Probably 50% ballpark with 1 meter I'd imagine. He's good with no meter, but I can't see all of that damage coming without finishing something with an EX... well something, lol.

Main thing I took away from this clip is that new costume on Ermac is fucking hideous, holy shit.

lol. I love this costume, but I think Mummies are pretty badass.

Top Bottom