• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Reule

So why dont my mobile unlocks show up in the main game?
Try signing out and signing back into WB Play for the main game. I wasn't getting my unlocks till I did that.

Also, sometimes the unlocks don't pop up right away. Have to give it a few minutes on the main screen.

NEO0MJ

Still waiting for the patch on PC...

Also, can we borrow WB accounts in this game? I don't want to waste time playing their game :(

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So it's 1pm on the 5th....

ep29H5k.jpg

Pac3y

Download Jason from the psn store, however he's not even listed on the title screen? Odd, horror packs working fine.

creatchee

Thoughts on Jason:

- Probably the best grappler in the game (Unstoppable and Relentless variations)

- Comparatively powerful normals and combos (all variations)

- Damage buff special seems to not only make normals and specials stronger, but almost completely mitigates damage asking for combos. The question is successfully executing it without either being attacked while in startup or missing out on an opportunity to attack/juggle/cross up etc.

- X-ray is a slow moving Raging Demon.

- The air grab (D, B+FP) is good, but in corners and other situations where you can grab them in midair, the choke (D, F+FP) does more damage.

- They really nailed Jason as a character..

Nemesis_

I've downloaded Jason and he's not working on PS4 but I can get him on Xbox One.

Friend who lives an hour away can get him on PS4 though wtf

You can select Jason on ps4, found this on testyourmight.com

So I just tried this and it worked. I think it only works if you have the Kombat Pack.

- Go to the in-game store and install Jason, he should be there.
- Go to practice, select any characters.
- While the match is loading, load up Netflix.
- Wait a few seconds, go back to MKX, the match should still be up.
- Select new players.
- Jason should be there. Using him now, feels pretty weird.

Chairhome

You have to walk "a few steps" after pressing BLOCK+ STANCE, but before you grab them. The x-ray is basically a slow moving Raging Demon, and to get it to land while fulfilling the steps condition for the brutality, you have to use it more of a punisher (particularly anti-air).

I guess I read it wrong then. I thought you had to walk a few steps then activate it, but its actually activate it then let him walk a few steps. Thanks, I'll try it tonight.

I love his slasher brutality. I think his slasher variant is the one I'll use the most.

kriskrosbbk

You can select Jason on ps4, found this on testyourmight.com

It was working just a single time for me.Then I quit ,browsed sometime in the menus and he was gone again.

I just installed the latest patch and Jason is there.Also the time to browse with L1 and R1 pages decreased dramatically.Impressed.

Dr. Buni

The only interesting thing about that Cassie Cage alt design is how awful it looks. It is League of Legends tier of awfulness.

Chairhome

Jason's ending is pretty good...
Shows him killing a bunch of teens and mentions how he is a Revenant like Scorpion. Netherrealm ruler Liu Kang tries to capitalize on it by offering him a high body count in exchange for servitude. Jason responds by murdering Liu Kang (it shows him strangling Liu Kang with his own intestines)

Top Bottom