• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Walk away animations? All this time i thought they just removed them from the full version because the only time i rememeber seeing them was in prerelease videos (i havent watched amy other vids since).

Horseress

Well, it is a heft one

5/5 Update
· General Matchmaking improvements.
· Performance improvements
· Improved online stability

kttcoliblessed

Doubt it'll be good enough tho

Manu

Wow. That's a long list of things to correct.

It's kinda unbelievable the game would ship with all those bugs in the first place.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Those patch notes are amazing, they fixed everything. Download damn you!

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
update 2 : everything seems to be working on my nexus 4. The app was in the store since Sunday telling me my devices weren't supported. Still keeps crashing on my ipad though. Hopefully I can get them skins now. would still buy them if they got put out as dlc though.

RM8

I think they handled the PS4 Injustice port? I have it and it's really good.
I have MK9 on PC and other than online, it was good too (which is why I bought MKX on PC, lol). They seem to be very hit or miss. I don't think they'll do a brilliant job on relatively low power systems with this game, though.

OmegaDL50

Since my Cellphone is slow as fuck and can't run the Android app.

I've decided to try and see if DuOS can run it instead. Oddly enough it works remarkably well.

Outside being unable to do a double tap to block. I can run it and it apparently recognizes my WBPlay account, however no Ninja Mime for me yet.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
They say they fixed everything. 90% chance it doesn't make a difference and just gives us the DLC.

Yeah, they clearly fabricated the patch notes and gave us a fake 16gb patch :D

OmegaDL50

EXq7gqw.jpg

Minding my internet keeps up with my average download speed of 1.7mb/s to 2.1mb/s

I should have this thing in two hours...maybe.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wonder if the character select screen still runs at 10fps. its so annoying to have the game run full 60 during matches and then the select screen is that mess lol

DId you disable cloud saving before you copied it back and started the game back up?

No, but I copied the save folder last night. I just tried disabling cloud save, deleting the save, and copying the backup folder. It loaded it back up as if it were a fresh install again...

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'm having trouble with the Kitana back that up brutality. It says you have to reflect 1 projectile in the match with your down back circle move and finish the match with your air dash move. I've done that several times and no brutality. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Zomba13

-Fixed issues where players lose saves

By deleting everyone's saves so you can't lose what you don't have.

Xeteh

I didn't read this thread until launching MKX and losing my save. Well shit. I really don't want to play through the story again.

Korezo

Is it too late to back up during update? And can't people just download save off the steam cloud?
I have 100k coins I don't want to lose.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol at deleting progress

so, how easy to use are those trainers to unlock everything >_>

Is it too late to back up during update? And can't people just download save off the steam cloud?
I have 100k coins I don't want to lose.

I tried to backup my savegames while downloading the patch. I started the game, saves all gone. Copied save files into steam folder = still gone

:(

lol at deleting progress

so, how easy to use are those trainers to unlock everything >_>

The problem with trainers right now is that they don't affect your save file. They manipulate the coalesced.ini file, which I believe is loaded on startup, but they don't permanently save the changes to your save file. That prevents you from using any of the unlocked skins in multiplayer (as I understand it.)

As far as I know, the only way to permanently unlock items is to do it properly (but you can still use Cheat Engine to give yourself infinite koins for the krypt.)

PC folks: Don't delete your saves. Check the save folder (steam/userdata/[yourusernumber]/307780) and check if your old files are still there. I think the problem is that the new patch is adding a MK10BSET file which is not in my backup folder. There may be a way for them to revert the saves as long as you still have them.

Top Bottom