• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

OmegaDL50

Try it out if you installed him worked for me and a bunch of others, yeah syncing got problems in this game i still don't have any of the unlocks from the mobile game ..

Same here. I synced my WBPlay account from my PC copy and Android version and I got nothing except for a few koins.

No Ninja Mime costume.

NEO0MJ

Man. I really should have made a thread telling people not to buy this version before release. I went into almost ever MKX thread complaining about HVS and their PC ports, but not many people seemed to care and there were even people downplaying HVS doing MKX. Saying they never had issues or this game would be okay since it launches with the console versions.

I feel really bad for you guys having to deal with this shit. This is 100x worse than MK9/Injustice. I suffered through both of those but I can't even begin to imagine dealing with this bullshit.

PC users really should bombard NRS for some kind compensation. MMOs that launch with even fewer issues give out free game time or items. You guys definitely deserve something.

Thing is I had no problems at all with Injustice, so i thought people were exaggerating how bad the PC version will be. I guess picking it up a couple of years later helped after it got all the patches.

I'll be able to play as Jason in a few hours, and download the Mobile ver. of MKX. T^T

I'm seriously going to go into to training right away and then hit Survival KOTH. I need Hot Shot Johnny.

Same here. I synced my WBPlay account from my PC copy and Android version and I got nothing except for a few koins.

No Ninja Mime costume.

I gave up on it for now even submitted a ticket to WB Play they are not doing jack anyways.. Edit just got a patch on PS4 i guess this puts Jason on the character screen for good

Oh, has anyone checked the alternate colors for the horror skins? I'm curious to know about them.

I swear I have to resist the urge to avatar quote on on every single one of your posts.

You make it so easy.

So, what you're saying is.. That I'm irresistible? :D

Demoskinos

ARGH

STOP IT

image.php

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just booted it up on PC. my progress, what little I had, hasnt reset. still have my costumes I got from the Krypt and what not

The character select screen doesnt run at 10fps anymore, and doesnt take 10 seconds when you switch characters, so thats good

But I have no Jason or the Horror skins, and yes I have the kombat pack

Skyzard

Banned
Does it take you folks about a minute or two when you start up MKX? Just get the splash screen for ages. Works fine and pretty quick afterwards but the startup load is brutal. 4770K@4.4, 780ti.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Uggh ixnay on Jax. Most of his combos go into EX Overhead Punch which is a bitch to even try on the PDP pad. Gonna stick with Sonya for now and see if anyone else piques my interest. Maybe Jason :D

Jigolo

Does anyone else have the issue of not being able to Download Go to from the PSN store? I haven't been able to since launch

Marvel

could never
I fought my 1st Jason today, got the shock of my life when he sat up like fucking Undertaker and came at me again. Finished him off by ripping off his arm with a sweet Takeda brutality lol.

Zomba13

after both those massive patches jason is still not showing up for me on PC

Because one patch added him and "fixed" stuff and broke saves and the other got rid of all that and returned the game to the version it was running before that patch.

Jason tomorrow maybe or whenever High Voltage gets a patch out that doesn't break the game.

After looking at those screenshots.. I noticed height differences there. Predator be tall! (As he should)

You can compare them to the boards in the background.

http://imgur.com/h0MBMzh,qkrYKBW,Vs80B6N Album / I think needs more time for that been like 3 months since my acc got activated xD

Thank you!

Also, for member status you need 300 posts and 3 months from your activation. Which you've clearly passed. :V

Thanks!

I can't play Jason, uh? Got the patch. I have purchased the Kombat Pack but says I need to buy the pack... then I go to buy the pack and it says I have the pack. This is on PS4.

What?

After looking at those screenshots.. I noticed height differences there. Predator be tall! (As he should)

You can compare them to the boards in the background.

Thank you!

Also, for member status you need 300 posts and 3 months from your activation. Which you've clearly passed. :V

Thanks!

Guess its the waiting game now xD

Demoskinos

I can't play Jason, uh? Got the patch. I have purchased the Kombat Pack but says I need to buy the pack... then I go to buy the pack and it says I have the pack. This is on PS4.

What?

Had the same problem. Don't know if it was just a coincidence but after I loaded him in the model viewer in the "Kollection" screen he appeared in the menu.

Syntsui

Does anyone here have any knowledge if it's possible to recover the money spent on the PC version of this game? I'm fucking outraged with all of this shit.

I made the mistake of buying this shit for my notebook that can barely handle it, and just to help this bunch of incompetent developers keep fucking things up.

What Jason variations are people using? I'm not sure if I want Slash or Relentless. Unstoppable seems to be counterproductive because you have to get those buffs up, but that reduces pressure.

Demoskinos

What Jason variations are people using? I'm not sure if I want Slash or Relentless. Unstoppable seems to be counterproductive because you have to get those buffs up, but that reduces pressure.

IMO slasher is the best variation. But that also depends on your playstyle.

MiguelItUp

I hope there are more Jason costumes in the future. It'd be awesome to see Jason X, lol. Also, Predator looks better there, he looked awfully slender on that stream tease. I figured it might've been a bad angle or something.

Top Bottom