• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

patchday

Went into Krypt other day and had great fun but didn't run into a single spider. maybe I just had a bad roll. Would've liked to earn some easy koins while I was in the krypt. surely the mobs don't just attack once? Because I've been to all the regions of the krypt previously. I just haven't purchased everything yet

Went into Krypt other day and had great fun but didn't run into a single spider. maybe I just had a bad roll. Would've liked to earn some easy koins while I was in the krypt. surely the mobs don't just attack once? Because I've been to all the regions of the krypt previously. I just haven't purchased everything yet

I wish they did. I swear I got jumped on by like 10 freaking spiders in one session. Granted that session was clearing out the entirety of the cave, but even then, I have the entirety of the krypt locations unlocked and I've only every been attacked by like two other non-spider enemies |:

Majestad

Banned

Spiders are random. I had three attack me in like 10 seconds.

About the krypt, I loved how I was in there with double digit koins, finding artefacts, opening doors, exploring new areas and killing things allowing me to score big and extend my stay. And this happened multiple times. "Oh I better quit, just have 200 koins" *opens secret timed chest* 2000 koins!

Majestad

Banned
For the next Krypt, it would be awesome if Netherrealm included some lore inside the dungeons. Finding Kotal Kahn sword for example felt really cool, but it would be great if there was some backstory or something to read in the room where I found it.

zlatko

Banned
So what's the word on Jason? I saw what seemed like an easy 36% combo with him so that bodes well.

All I see is Slasher variation though so it looks like he too as well as the rest of the cast (for the most part) is stuck with only 1 useful variation.

BadAss2961

So what's the word on Jason? I saw what seemed like an easy 36% combo with him so that bodes well.

All I see is Slasher variation though so it looks like he too as well as the rest of the cast (for the most part) is stuck with only 1 useful variation.
His low high combo in the Slasher variation is what it's all about. That shit can repeat 3 times and into a finish. High damage even without meter.

-Deimos

Bought the game a couple days ago and managed to start annihilating guys on normal, so I decided to move up to hard. Got my ass whooped.

Manu

I wish there was a way to keep track of which modifiers I've already unlocked without having to go to kustom kombat.

It's rage inducing to complete an hourly tower and get nothing.

jfoul

Is a public WBID being passed around for the alternates? Grinding this out on my own is taking forever.

Edit: Nvm, found a guy on reddit that might share the WBID info. I'll just grind it out if needed.

Returning to MKX after a couple days hiatus...even that much time is enough to make a bad player feel out of practice.

The recent "I suck at fighting games" thread was kind of discouraging. Not that I ever expected or wanted to be a tournament player, but it's kind of disheartening knowing I'll never be competent, period.

ChouGoku

She's pretty mean if you can implement runs into her combos similar to Jacqui.

Yea run combos arent that hard once you get used to running in this game. But dat hollywood, once I get the timing down online im gonna be resetting people all day

Returning to MKX after a couple days hiatus...even that much time is enough to make a bad player feel out of practice.

The recent "I suck at fighting games" thread was kind of discouraging. Not that I ever expected or wanted to be a tournament player, but it's kind of disheartening knowing I'll never be competent, period.

Just learn your characters range and remember to block low. Who do you play as?

dot

I just beat the story mode.

That ending was...interesting. o_o

Cassie cage is probably my favorite so far. Love her character and playing as her

I think she's one of my favorite new characters. That x-ray is just hilariously awesome.

Under extras? I'm pretty sure that was there before.

Any character with Run in their combos is a character I can never play because I'm awful. Its a shame because I dig both Cassie and Jacqui.

Yea under extras. It totally could have been I've just not noticed till now.

Top Bottom