• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

It doesn't seem like they recorded any additional lines for when characters face Jason, apart from Shinnok.

Maybe it's because Jason doesn't have a whole lot to say back, but since MK9's DLC characters were relatively mute, it doesn't seem to bode well for the rest of the DLC characters :/

Horseress

So....all this talk about multiple patches this afternoon...now I came home, opened steam and there's just this 0 byte patch. Have they canceled EVERYTHING?!

So you people know on the variations if you press up 3 times it picks a hidden variation which is basically no variation

I just realized mostly because i have not being looking but MK has not being on the news yet on how gory it is!

are we finally over that stigma?

So....all this talk about multiple patches this afternoon...now I came home, opened steam and there's just this 0 byte patch. Have they canceled EVERYTHING?!

I thought getting the pc version was the smartest move, turns out it has been a pretty irritating experience (and that's just with getting the game to start and run smoothly lol).

This patch, no patch, patch nonsense is grrrr worthy.

Triz

Ps4 version Kombat pass installed, can see Jason but keeps asking me to purchase him. Tried character viewer trick no dice. Tried the open another app trick no dice. Fix this shit guerrilla.

geomon

Ps4 version Kombat pass installed, can see Jason but keeps asking me to purchase him. Tried character viewer trick no dice. Tried the open another app trick no dice. Fix this shit guerrilla.

You have to download him separately from the store. At least I did.

Hey gaf, quick question. After you finish a single player match and your stats pop up, what is the icon with the 2 green arrows? It's under the easy fatality icon. Thanks!

vg260

Hit triangle on the main menu to view the available items. It should show as a free download.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
So, did they ever get the Patch problems resolved on PC? I checked for Jason and I have nothing. Pretty pissed off right now.

Reule

Haha, weird. I was freaking out because I just bought the Kombat Pack and the samurai costumes were not showing up for free. I go ahead and click on it and you choose what version you want to get, the free or the paid version. About to hop in for some Jason action! So excited. The Kombat Kidz and other newer characters need more skins. They better not leave anyone out in the cold like they did in Injustice. I'm so sorry, Nightwing.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
What is a good character to punish the likes of Scorpion and Kung Lao, with their huge ass combos?

Kung jin is super op. But you should practice fighting those guys with your main.
You can beat most scorpion players with down block, uppercut. Lao is a little more tricky but if you stay away from his spins you should be in OK.

ChouGoku

is the only way to counter someone mashing crouch, 3 and 4 mashing chrouch 3, 4 yourself? And isnt 2 throwbreak in this game. Just played a game online and kept getting tossed even though I was mashing on two the second he grabbed me. Maybe its the lag

Is it me or Jason is super slow? I mean he hits really hard and 6 string combos are easy to pull with him, but jesus christ he might be as slow as Thor. Pretty much guaranteed I'm not going to try to main him.

Here's a x-post from one of the other MK PC thread. I figured more people need to see this:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=162841912&postcount=28

You gotta love steam forums
http://steamcommunity.com/app/307780/discussions/0/620712999965105185/
HVS chairman explains the situation in an interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWPiWd_jhfM

http://steamcommunity.com/app/307780/discussions/0/620712364045829845/
Meanwhile @ High Voltage Software....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3tuL_DVsE

I almost died of a heart attack due to laughing so hard.

So umm...Just got home. Jason shows up on roster but hes locked. Keeps telling me to buy the pass. But i have the pass already....Wtf? You guys having this issue? Downloaded the latest patch too.

OmegaDL50

Here's a x-post from one of the other MK PC thread. I figured more people need to see this:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=162841912&postcount=28

I would have found more humor in this if I didn't know that HVS was based out of Chicago which is why NRS uses them so much (NRS is based out of Chicago too), meaning English speaking employees.

Still for those that don't know I suppose they'll get a laugh out of it.

As for me, I just want the update I need to play Jason. I hope NRS has something planned to make up for this delay.

Reule

Jason (2P Color) on Infected Dead Woods is so damn cool. Really enjoying Jason right now. I hope the other packs aren't too far away. I'm not sure if they posted any kind of idea on when they'd release each.

RM8

I keep trying to force myself to use assassin Kitana but I legit do better with mournful, lol. It mostly bothers me because the BRIGHT PINK staff ruins her cool Jingu outfit. I can't possibly be this shallow.

OmegaDL50

Jason (2P Color) on Infected Dead Woods is so damn cool. Really enjoying Jason right now. I hope the other packs aren't too far away. I'm not sure if they posted any kind of idea on when they'd release each.

This was the original DLC release schedule for the Season Pass / Kombat Pack

YZoWFwZ.jpg

Obviously things got pushed back a bit, so factor the extra few days in accordance with the rest of the schedule, unless they plan to keep the remaining schedule as is.

Of course who knows if there any other patch issues arise causing even more delays.

Nuke Soda

Played through the Klassic tower with Jason, his ending is pretty great. Seems like a fun character to learn too, even if all his fatalities/brutalities suck.

Majestad

Banned
The new Krypt design is fucking amazing. Love earning some coins, and then venturing deeper, exploring and finding all sort of cool stuff. The spider cave is legitimately scary.

Reule

This was the original DLC release schedule for the Season Pass / Kombat Pack

Obviously things got pushed back a bit, so factor the extra few days in accordance with the rest of the schedule, unless they plan to keep the remaining schedule as is.

Of course who knows if there any other patch issues arise causing even more delays.
Nice, thanks. I thought I read somewhere that Tanya would be next but that may have been speculation. Beyond the dates being pushed back, it looks at least like the DLC will be out within a short period of time or was planned to be. Need me some Tremor and Predator.

The new Krypt design is fucking amazing. Love earning some coins, and then venturing deeper, exploring and finding all sort of cool stuff. The spider cave is legitimately scary.
I still have a mini panic attack every time something jumps at me.

Top Bottom