• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Tensketch

I was hoping for some Jason specific intros from each character, but it looks like they just have a generic quip
barring Shinnok, who surprised me completely

If they dont have a 'what the fuck are you?' intro for predator then it's a wasted opportunity, plus I want to hear characters interacting with Tremor.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Just ordered a 3m PS3 controller cable so I can use it on the PC as I can't take the X360 controller's DPad any longer. You tell it BF2, and instead it decides to jump you straight into the air.

KingDX

Neo Member
How the f do you do some of the harder test your mights? Shit is impossible.

If you are on console, put the tips of your fingers (thumb included) together and hold the controller with only 1 hand. For instance, I hold the controller with my left hand while the right part of the controller is held up by my leg. I keep my left pointer hovering over the shoulder button and place the tips of my fingers between all of the face button dead center. Now I simply rub left and right and once the target is green i hit the shoulder button.

Hope this helps

So why do Alpha Counters (Block Breaker) take the same stamina and meter as Breakers?

The only benefit you get for breaking on block is the damage of a hit vs the chip from it.

You'd think that your reward for the successful block as opposed to getting opened up would include a less costly get off me option.

The inclusion of a method to avoid getting chipped to death by safe pressure on block is great, but so far its been handled worse than the Injustice pushblocks were, because the cost is too high, it's not being used.

stn

Just to confirm re: MKX Mobile. When you select "Factions" from the main menu, and then come up to the battle screen with stars, any of those counts towards the Scorpion Injustice costume, right? Thanks.

Dr. Buni

@Troubled Bat: Thanks for backing me up on the last page! :)
It certainly hasn't fixed the nvidia driver crashing, sadly. It still happens from time to time.
That is a shame. :( I have an AMD card so I haven't suffered crashes, but my game still is unplayable for a number of other reasons.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Crystal Lake with a stage Fatality where you drown your opponent...just dreaming out loud.

Nemesis_

Please be a Blanche brutality

OPPq979.jpg

It makes me sad that the mobile version of this has generic ninjas and soldiers to fight but the main version doesn't. I missed the old challenge tower. They could make fun living towers with them.

valeo

People who play Inferno Scorpion online with the input lag and do the same teleport combo over and over can go f*ck themselves.

patchday

what the heck! Just got a chance to logon to find out White Lotus beat us again (I'm in Lin Kuei). This time I actually put in work too and contributed 1,000 WP

KaYotiX

Banned
Unlocked the secret fight in this weeks premier tower (MK II).

Almost beat Kitana, it must be set to Hard or Very Hard for that fight, gave me fits. I do love the MK II set though for your profile pic.

shaowebb

Nothing is as satisfying as winning with Dvorah and then holdin Up A all the way till it times out after it says finish him.

*aaaaaand pose!*
UpA
OvO "...bugs..."
*kick*

SlickVic

Does the Jacqui Briggs auto spam also work against the AI? If you're someone struggling to beat a living tower, can you spam this move to cheese your way to the end?

KorrZ

People who play Inferno Scorpion online with the input lag and do the same teleport combo over and over can go f*ck themselves.

Everytime I see someone pick Scorpion I just hold block immediately at the start of the match. 9/10 times they just teleport instantly.

I'm pretty disappointed with his fatalities, honestly. I especially hate the shoulder charge brutality. Like why? Lol. He could have at least used his throw instead of that.
That brutality works better in other two variations, because he punches their head off. It's a reference to a kill he does in part VIII.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Online games seem a bit smoother, only played 5 so far.

I just crashed to desktop... so clearly having the runaway memory issue still with nvidia cards. There's always the next patch...

Manu

Oh god.

Someone just destroyed me online using Sonya. I think I connected two hits during the whole fight.

I mean... wow.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Looking for some high level kung Lao and Cassie cage players.

Add me psn: leoj89

Also how do you mute mics in this game ?

*tries ranked match for first time*

*goes up against opponents with 300+/400+ wins most of the time*

right....that's one faction challenge I won't be bothering with ever again >.>

Sigmaah

Erron black and his overhead into low, even the experts can't block those one after another.... Plus that 21121 or whatever it is, that shit seems good af too.

Top Bottom