• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Bodom78

I tried watching Max's stream earlier. Closed it after 15 minutes.

I enjoy his YouTube videos but I just can't do twitch streams.

The constant "hey thanks so much penis_hacker_187" for every donation is just annoying.

DasRaven

How long does it take to unlock the alternate costumes in the mobile game give or take?

Well now that the glitch has been discovered, no time.

Download a player's leaderboard kombat data and you seem to unlock any mobile rewards they unlocked.

As such, no klassik Mileena yet since her mode is still locked inter mobile game. I everything else seems available.

Beepos

I must say, patch has def helped out Online matches at least for me on PC. Can't still do ranked... but room matches for the most part have been great!

How much money did WB put in the marketing oh Jason? Seen a lot of internet ads for him and a TV commercial.

He's the current ad for me on NeoGAF. :p

Download a player's leaderboard kombat data and you seem to unlock any mobile rewards they unlocked.

As such, no klassik Mileena yet since her mode is still locked inter mobile game. I everything else seems available.

Whoa, will try this out in the afternoon today. (Hopefully)

Demoskinos

Wow... I just tried this that is crazy....

I tried watching Max's stream earlier. Closed it after 15 minutes.

I enjoy his YouTube videos but I just can't do twitch streams.

The constant "hey thanks so much penis_hacker_187" for every donation is just annoying.

isn't that what every single streamer does? constant thankyous and "if you like this please subscribes"

love his youtube material as well, hopefully he has more thoughtful stream content in the future. More like Real Talk and analysis!

Khezu

Got everything thanks to that glitch you guys are talking about.
Glad I saw it before they fix it.

Shame the only thing I actually wanted was the Mileena skin.

kriskrosbbk

Got everything thanks to that glitch you guys are talking about.
Glad I saw it before they fix it.

Shame the only thing I actually wanted was the Mileena skin.

Still grinding for that Injustice Scorpion and 100 Multi Ladder wins.

How is that working btw.

Khezu

Still grinding for that Injustice Scorpion and 100 Multi Ladder wins.

How is that working btw.

I just went into the leaderboards page and clicked on a bunch of random names, going from top to bottom, and then when I backed out, it unlocked Ninja Mime, Farmerjacks, Injustice Scorpion, Klassic Kitana, and a bunch of filler crap.

Vaga

I just went into the leaderboards page and clicked on a bunch of random names, going from top to bottom, and then when I backed out, it unlocked Ninja Mime, Farmerjacks, Injustice Scorpion, Klassic Kitana, and a bunch of filler crap.

In the mobile game? Is it the leadearboards in the faction wars? Nothing happens when I touch any player there.

OmegaDL50

Does this work on Android?

I'm tapping on the names in the Leaderboards and nothing is happening.

How do I download the leaderboard kombat data?

Dude thank you i finally unlocked some stuff from the app to the game i never was able to get the ninja mime etc

Spuck-uk

Banned
Another good streamer is PNDKetchup, it doesn't hurt he's a Brit!

Yeah, the condiment brothers stream is fantastic. It's normally the pair of them on, and they're super knowledgable and great at breaking down the game and answering questions.

Plus Ketchup got a small amount of revenge on Sonicfox by beating him on ranked the other day :)

Dr. Buni

yes it works on pc
What I am supposed to do exactly? I tried checking the profiles on leaderboards but the only thing I got was a prompt telling me my faction was changed in MKX Mobile. Maybe I haven't checked the profile of someone with all unlocks yet?

d3vnull

What I am supposed to do exactly? I tried checking the profiles on leaderboards but the only thing I got was a prompt telling me my faction was changed in MKX Mobile. Maybe I haven't checked the profile of someone with all unlocks yet?

Just went through the whole top 100 white lotus faction and got nothing. lol.

Apparently pc users dont like the mobile app as much as console players.

Kuusoge

I kept having the same problem. The trick is to select the persons profile, quickly shift through his profile, then exit. Don't stay on the profile too long or else the faction prompt will appear. Then you return back to the main menu and wait for a few minutes and the unlocks should appear on the screen, followed by the faction prompt. If it freezes, then you should still have the unlocks since they appeared before the faction prompt.

I know the profiles that have the unlocks on PC but I don't know if it's cool to post them here.

Dr. Buni

Just went through the whole top 100 white lotus faction and got nothing. lol.

Apparently pc users dont like the mobile app as much as console players.
Maybe we are checking the wrong learderboard? I was checking the ranked player vs player one.
I kept having the same problem. The trick is to select the persons profile, quickly shift through his profile, then exit. Don't stay on the profile too long or else the faction prompt will appear. Then you return back to the main menu and wait for a few minutes and the unlocks should appear on the screen, followed by the faction prompt. If it freezes, then you should still have the unlocks since they appeared before the faction prompt.

I know the profiles that have the unlocks on PC but I don't know if it's cool to post them here.
Thanks for the tips. Maybe you could tell the profile via PM?

pahamrick

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a PM with the unlock profiles myself.

Must have gone through every person in the Lin Kuei top 100 and didn't get anything.

OmegaDL50

If it isn't too much trouble, I'm interested in which profiles for unlocks are used as well. I suppose a PM is fair so the names aren't shared publicly on the forum.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member

On PC:

Cap10 for kitana and jax

kakarot720 for jhonny

aerogrunt for scorpion

Just got them all.

I think I'm pretty much done with this game online. Not worth bothering with anymore.

I do enjoy the single player so at least there's that...

SeanR1221

Tried king of the hill for the first time and it was just me and one other guy.

He picked Johnny and spammed the fireball and killed me.

So what did I do?

I then picked Johnny, spammed the fireball, killed him and left.

Dr. Buni

Found some of the profiles listed above, checked them and nothing was unlocked. Not sure if doing something wrong or just extremely unlucky :p

Edit: Never mind, as I was typing this, the stuff was unlocked XD

pahamrick

If anyone on PC wants to try to get some unlocks off me, feel free to add me as a friend on steam: pahamrick

I don't know if it would work for Ninja Mime Johnny or Injustice Scorpion, but I unlocked Jax and Kitana through the mobile game.

You should be able to sort by friend on the Premier Tower leaderboard and I'll appear, or for the Lin Kuei faction leaderboard.

stn

Tried it now, nothing so far. Do you just click on factions leaderboard, and then go open and quickly close profiles? Gonna try again tonight, hope its not patched out. I DO NOT want to play the mobile game if I don't have to.

Top Bottom