• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Nyx

Tried it now, nothing so far. Do you just click on factions leaderboard, and then go open and quickly close profiles? Gonna try again tonight, hope its not patched out. I DO NOT want to play the mobile game if I don't have to.

Guy on another forum did it by checking the top-100 players on Ranked.

Dr. Buni

Tried it now, nothing so far. Do you just click on factions leaderboard, and then go open and quickly close profiles? Gonna try again tonight, hope its not patched out. I DO NOT want to play the mobile game if I don't have to.
I got nothing by quickly closing profiles. It only unlocked the stuff for me after I checked thoroughly the profiles mentioned in the last page.

Vaga

Well I think I got lucky and got all skins, last guy I checked was nightwolf10110, he's no35 on the ranked 1vs1 leaderboard on PS4.

Fuck your shitty mobile game NRS.

lets hope they dont fix that glitch in the next 9 hours for PC :X

lol like High Voltage will act in a reasonable amount of time

I would call my wife and direct her to do it but I dont even know how

impact

Banned
Tried king of the hill for the first time and it was just me and one other guy.

He picked Johnny and spammed the fireball and killed me.

So what did I do?

I then picked Johnny, spammed the fireball, killed him and left.

most characters have an EX move or a teleport (or an EX teleport!) that will safely get you through shit like that if you predict exactly when he's gonna fireball.

sometimes though if it's too laggy there's nothing you can do except wish Boon would patch the game. That goes for any fighting game in lag though, sometimes those awful tactics actually work due to latency.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Even when I win I don't have fun because of the lag, winning with 3 second delay is not enjoyable. I just did like 5 matches and logged off because I don't want to play when it's like this. I wish they'd fix the ping bars, and include either a wireless or wired icon on the players card so we can filter people out.

You sure? I have Klassic Mileena unlocked and I don't even have a mobile thingy.

Are you sure you aren't confusing her with Klassic Kitana?

Klassic Mileena is impossible to unlock on mobile right now, the challenge towers are still "coming soon." If you have her, and you're on console, then you found a bad ass bug.

However, now that I think about it, if you can find a Dev on the leaderboards, you should be able to unlock her. They were using the skin on the last Kombat Kast while playing online, so it must be unlocked for them...

Dr. Buni

Yeah, you can't unlock it right now in the Android version at least as the challenge towers are still locked.
Are you sure you aren't confusing her with Klassic Kitana?

Klassic Mileena is impossible to unlock on mobile right now, the challenge towers are still "coming soon." If you have her, and you're on console, then you found a bad ass bug.
Oh yeah, never mind. I misread it as Kitana.

People playing right now: See if you can find an NRS dev on the leaderboards (they have a unique icon). Assuming their accounts are wired up the same way, you should be able to get Klassic Mileena.

Manu

If someone who's unlocked everything (including Mileena) could PM me a wbid I would be the happiest kid ever.

I'm a trustworthy guy. Pinkie promise.

shaowebb

Scorpion: "You are nothing but a thief."
Kung Jin: "At least I have a family."

z2W07L4.gif

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

pahamrick

People playing right now: See if you can find an NRS dev on the leaderboards (they have a unique icon). Assuming their accounts are wired up the same way, you should be able to get Klassic Mileena.

On PC, the only leaderboard I saw with someone having the NRS Icon was on the Test Your Luck Tower Leaderboard and it didn't unlock anything for me.

Might not have been a dev though, as players can unlock that icon by beating devs.

Marvel

could never
Leaderboard glitch works, just clicked a bunch of names and now I have ninja mime johnny, koins and backgrounds lol.

Scorpion: "You are nothing but a thief."
Kung Jin: "At least I have a family."

z2W07L4.gif

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
That must have hurt worse than any fatality.

Also, now I'm upset because I just spoiled

*Spoiler for Scorpion*
human Scorpion for myself by watching that video. I briefly glimpsed something about human Scorpion in an insufficiently marked spoiler in another thread and I was hoping it wasn't talking about MKX. Am I the only one who thinks human Scorpion looks somewhat African-American or Hispanic?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Well I just lost my shit entirely and nearly snapped my controller in half. There's so much button delay it's really hard to armour wakeup, I just lost with meter because the game refused to do what I input, had it done what I asked I would have won. I make a fucking EU West room to try and minimise this type of shit but it's no good. Games shouldn't make you this angry...

A-V-B

That must have hurt worse than any fatality.

Also, now I'm upset because I just spoiled

*Spoiler for Scorpion*
human Scorpion for myself by watching that video. I briefly glimpsed something about human Scorpion in an insufficiently marked spoiler in another thread and I was hoping it wasn't talking about MKX. Am I the only one who thinks human Scorpion looks somewhat African-American or Hispanic?

Way I always understood it is that in MK1, both Scorpion and Sub-Zero were played by the same guy.

Which meant they were played by Johnny Cage. So the ninjas are almost always gonna be non-caucasians who look caucasian. Except Smoke, who's apparently Finnish (him!)

(also scorpion is boon's author avatar)

Bogard

Just checked White Lotus faction leaderboard on PS4. Got Jax, Johnny and Kitana costumes from the top 25 profiles as of this post.

Skyzard

Banned
:O

Can I get the info or point me towards who I can pm?

See post above.

Sometimes there was a bit of a delay in being rewarded the unlocks. I tried both checking their profiles in detail (all the tabs, scrolling down a bit), and then just dropping in and out.

I just need them to unlock the challenge towers so I can get the Mileena skin and I can uninstall the damn thing.

Hopefully they'll do it before they patch this up :D

Beta Stage

Neo Member
I just performed the glitch and got: Ninja Mime Johnny, Farmer Jax, Klassic Kitana, and Injustice Scorpion. Plus a crap load of coins, icons, and borders. Thanks for the tip NeoGaf!

Also, after seeing the Scorpion alt, I have come to a conclusion: Jim Lee designed Scorpion is best Scorpion.

patchday

Just checked White Lotus faction leaderboard on PS4. Got Jax, Johnny and Kitana costumes from the top 25 profiles as of this post.

Think it was the #47 guy on the Ranked pvp leaderboard on ps4 that unlocked everything for me when I looked at his profile.

pahamrick

Anyone found a dev in the leaderboards?

:)

The only person I found that had a Dev NRS icon on the PC version was on the Test Your Luck leaderboard, and his profile didn't unlock anything for me.

Might not have been a dev though, because anyone can get that icon but defeating a dev.

Top Bottom