• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

For those on ps4, look for elijah_1076 on ranked 1 vs 1 leaderboards (he's around rank 50). You should get an error trying to retrieve his profile. After this, just start from him and work your way up to rank one. You should get unlocks afterwards.

Manu

For those on ps4, look for elijah_1076 on ranked 1 vs 1 leaderboards (he's around rank 50). You should get an error trying to retrieve his profile. After this, just start from him and work your way up to rank one. You should get unlocks afterwards.

Doesn't work for me. I get the error but then I get no unlocks. Do I have to check all 50 players?

Also, do I have to be logged into wbid to get the unlocks?

Doesn't work for me. I get the error but then I get no unlocks. Do I have to check all 50 players?

Also, do I have to be logged into wbid to get the unlocks?

No you don't have to be logged in to wbid to get em, hell I don't even have an account for wbid and it worked for me.

Marvel

could never
Don't see him, guess you're in the us?

Reule

You guys are such cheaters. All that work I put into the mobile app was just trivialized by this glitch. Are you all so impatient that you'd forgo playing another game to get some skins? Shame on all of you for getting them illegitimately.

Congrats on not wasting your time tapping for hours on end like I did. Wish this glitch was available earlier. ;-;

I just performed the glitch and got: Ninja Mime Johnny, Farmer Jax, Klassic Kitana, and Injustice Scorpion. Plus a crap load of coins, icons, and borders. Thanks for the tip NeoGaf!

Also, after seeing the Scorpion alt, I have come to a conclusion: Jim Lee designed Scorpion is best Scorpion.
That skin looks so much better in MKX. The gold on it stands out beautifully. Love it.

J-Tier

You guys are such cheaters. All that work I put into the mobile app was just trivialized by this glitch. Are you all so impatient that you'd forgo playing another game to get some skins? Shame on all of you for getting them illegitimately.

Congrats on not wasting your time tapping for hours on end like I did. Wish this glitch was available earlier. ;-;

That skin looks so much better in MKX. The gold on it stands out beautifully. Love it.
I played a lot of the mobile app and got pretty far. Unlocked Mime Johnny, and Farmer Jax. Was close to getting Klassic Kitana. My game got deleted though through some bug on the iPhone 4.

I personally have no qualms about getting the costumes this way :p

Demoskinos

Shiiiiit Kano is this week's invasion boss.

CEf1jzVUsAIc-lv.jpg

Reule

I played a lot of the mobile app and got pretty far. Unlocked Mime Johnny, and Farmer Jax. Was close to getting Klassic Kitana. My game got deleted though through some bug on the iPhone 4.

I personally have no qualms about getting the costumes this way :p
That is perfectly fine. Kitana was probably the longest grind. I spent most of my Level Up cards on my Silver Sub-Zero to move it along quicker. I was bored to tears. Wish Klassic Mileena was available already.

Cyros

Got Ninja Mime and Farmer Jax plus some random stuff.

EDIT: For PS4 users go to ranked pvp leaderboard and look for GrumpySempai at #46.

I can't seem to invite or receive an invite on this game. Anyone experiencing the same issue? I don't even see an option in Online to invite/send request to a friend.

PC version

This game is broken as fuck

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
They're absolutely going to fix that glitch before I'm back home later today, won't they? :(

HVS have never fixed anything within a few hours, I doubt this will be any different TBH.

Nori Chan

For Xbox One, download the ranked #3 player in Ranked PVP: Inspired Fame. Download his profile once and just go through the kollection menu, dick around, and then head back to the main menu and it'll unlock Injustice scorpion

Rocketz

For Xbox One, download the ranked #3 player in Ranked PVP: Inspired Fame. Download his profile once and just go through the kollection menu, dick around, and then head back to the main menu and it'll unlock Injustice scorpion

Worked for me! Awesome, thanks!

OmegaX0

If you find unlocks, state your region as eu/us leaderboards are sadly different ;_; (PS4)

SiksoniX, number 10 on the EU ranked PVP leaderboard just got me Klassic Kitana, Farmer Jax and Injustice Scorpion. Kinda weird because I think I checked that profile before and didn't get anything the first time.

Marvel

could never
SiksoniX, number 10 on the EU ranked PVP leaderboard just got me Klassic Kitana, Farmer Jax and Injustice Scorpion. Kinda weird because I think I checked that profile before and didn't get anything the first time.

*runs to turn on PS4*

Xeteh

Okay so I got everything minus Klassic Mileena on PC (US, don't know if that matters on PC).

Online leaderboards, ranked PVP, around rank 26 there's someone named AeroGrunt. I downloaded his profile and looked through it and let it sit for a few minutes while I ran afk. Came back, exited all the way out of online and went in to Extras > Kollection. Looked through that for a minute and when I exited out I got popups for kombat card stuff and Klassic Kitana, Injustice Scorpion.

Skyzard

Banned
The only person I found that had a Dev NRS icon on the PC version was on the Test Your Luck leaderboard, and his profile didn't unlock anything for me.

Might not have been a dev though, because anyone can get that icon but defeating a dev.

Aha thanks for the headsup.

Do I need the app for this skin glitch or can I check the leaderboard in the console game?

I didn't have the mobile app and just checked the pc leaderboards and it worked.

Marvel

could never

And it worked! got all the stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

Reaching into other peoples online pockets mang, feels good.

WeskerXXI

If someone happens to find a profile of the Lin Kuei that works for EU PS4, please share. Don't have plus at the moment so I can't acces the online leadreboards, only the faction ones. I've checked like the first 40 on the Lin Kuei leaderboard and still nothing.

Only missing Injustice Scorpion on PC, AeroGrunt is not working for me for some reason.

Carm

Unlocks weren't unlocking for me on PS4 until I went to gamefaqs and found a name. Ranked 1 vs 1 look for Grumpysenpai for US region. Current rank of 47 I stayed on kombat history and flipped between each section for about a minute then exited to leaderboard type selection and everything started unlocking. It was instant but if it's not I'd hang there a few moments.
Edit I see someone already mentioned the name guess I'm way behind on reading heh.

Garlador

I REALLY need Revenant Jax (I don't have a second controller).

I would very much like them to unlock Mileena as well. Only I'm missing.

Tansut

KONFIRMED! I got some new backgrounds and borders and stuff, a nice bump in koins, Farmer Jax, Ninja Mime Johnny, Classic Kitana, and Injustice Scorpion!

Top Bottom