• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

patchday

Yeah Kano Invasion boss walked all over my Takeda I couldn't even block. Just over and over and over. Almost felt like I was in Bloodborne fighting a boss...

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Got it to work. The key was after the leaderboard back out into the main menu then complete a single fight then back out into the main menu again.

Gonna be mad as hell if NR actively go after players who did this. Need to leave the glitch open. It's the least they can do for all the phuck ups.

Gotta give a big shout out to gamefaqs.

Marvel

could never
<--- noob

What are you guys talking about?

There are some who have unlocked the mobile skins, if you go to leaderboards and click their name you'll acquire them too without screwing around with the app lol.

If you're EU PS4, ranked number 10 1v1 SiksoniX will net you the best skins. (jax, kitana, injustice scorpy) just click on him.

Marvel

could never
I too only need K Mileena, I saw Derek playing with that skin on one of their recent kombat kast streams and came over all funny.

There are some who have unlocked the mobile skins, if you go to leaderboards and click their name you'll acquire them too without screwing around with the app lol.

If you're EU PS4, ranked number 10 1v1 SiksoniX will net you the best skins. (jax, kitana, injustice scorpy) just click on him.

Really? That's convenient. Any idea on the US leaders?

Found a High Voltage guy on the leader boards. No Klassic Mileena yet.

Edit: Found a lot of HVS_ folks in Ranked Team Leader boards. If you go to "Opponents Met" you will find other WBGM_ folks. Still no Mileena

weepy

I just got the game. What characters would you guys say are "noob friendly"? Or in other words, which character(s) is the best for getting a good feel of the game before moving on to more execution intensive picks?

Fmal

Banned
I just got the game. What characters would you guys say are "noob friendly"? Or in other words, which character(s) is the best for getting a good feel of the game before moving on to more execution intensive picks?

Getting good with Bojitsu KJ will teach you everything you need to know about the game.

Beta Stage

Neo Member

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Kung Jin
Liu Kang
Full Auto Jacqui

These 5 are all pretty easy to use.

RM8

Oh man :[ I'm tempted to leave work early because I still fear this could be the one time we get a bug fixed in time, lol.

Zomba13

Bojutsu Kung Jin is my go to. Very easy to use and fun to play as.

Oh man :[ I'm tempted to leave work early because I still fear this could be the one time we get a bug fixed in time, lol.

If you play on PC you've probably got until the next character is added to do this. The consoles might actually get a patch to fix it though.

Zomba13

Well, they can push patches out real quick on Steam at their discretion without all the approval process stuff on consoles.

There's a mini patch currently being worked on it seems:
https://steamdb.info/app/307780/history/

You'd think that would be the case yet we were around 2 or 3 patches behind the consoles up to the release of Jason (and then the whole save erasing patch kurfufle). I have no hopes or expectations from High Voltage even if it's something that is in their best interest to fix and not something that negatively affects the players.

Nyx

SiksoniX, number 10 on the EU ranked PVP leaderboard just got me Klassic Kitana, Farmer Jax and Injustice Scorpion. Kinda weird because I think I checked that profile before and didn't get anything the first time.

Thanks, this worked!

vg260

You'd think that would be the case yet we were around 2 or 3 patches behind the consoles up to the release of Jason (and then the whole save erasing patch kurfufle). I have no hopes or expectations from High Voltage even if it's something that is in their best interest to fix and not something that negatively affects the players.

Yeah, that's my first thought, but you can see in that database listing the directory is wb_minipatch.

If WB is freaking out about it, and it's a quick fix, they could prioritize it as a separate patch.

Beta Stage

Neo Member
Thanks. BTW, is Sub-zero any good in this game? He's the one I'm looking to main.

Sub-Zero is really good, borderlining on unfair when using Grandmaster thanks to clone shenanigans. But, if you want pure damage, than Cryomancer is your guy. Cryomancer is somewhat execution heavy though. You are going to have to use run combos in order to deal the most damage. Unbreakable is good but it is a pure defense style that does not give the same benefits that GM and CM do. It allows you to negate chip though.

Everybody is going crazy for these unlocks! I hope I can make it in time!!

Don't think there would be that much dialogue from Jason though.

But yeah, i'd also want to see Englunds performance through MKX.

I was just talking about Freddy in general. xP Since he's a talker. I'm curious as to what he would say to everybody.
Especially the females. :V
and the occassion "Bitch" haha.

-Deimos

The leaderboard bug doesnt look like its working for me on PC. It worked the first time but after that I haven't been able to get anything.

Unlocks weren't unlocking for me on PS4 until I went to gamefaqs and found a name. Ranked 1 vs 1 look for Grumpysenpai for US region. Current rank of 47 I stayed on kombat history and flipped between each section for about a minute then exited to leaderboard type selection and everything started unlocking. It was instant but if it's not I'd hang there a few moments.
Edit I see someone already mentioned the name guess I'm way behind on reading heh.

THIS WORKED!

Windforce

You rock guys.

Just got Mime Cage, Jax, Scorpion and Kitana.

Checked ranked leaderboards on PS4.

Also got it checking #47 grumpysenpai, I guess he mains Kitana.

vg260

Sad thing is I just only had a few matches to go to get Scorpion using the app right before this happened. What a waste.

Top Bottom