• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Aske

Yep, lools like this has been shut down server-side. Blast. So back to the original method. Would any of you awesome people who ground through the mobile game mind sharing your WB Play ID?

Edit: Leaderboards are back. Will update if the glitch works for me.

EDIT 2: STILL WORKING. I still haven't unlocked any costumes, but I did unlock some borders and Koins by clicking profiles. Will keep trying.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So Jason is easily the most used character online right now. Everybody spams that ridiculously easy low/high juggle. Some combos do high 30s no meter as well. Obviously not a pro, but he seems a bit OP.

Way I always understood it is that in MK1, both Scorpion and Sub-Zero were played by the same guy.

Which meant they were played by Johnny Cage. So the ninjas are almost always gonna be non-caucasians who look caucasian. Except Smoke, who's apparently Finnish (him!)

(also scorpion is boon's author avatar)

I actually expected Scorpion to look Japanese because of his name/ninja clan's name/movie interpretations.

Manu

I actually expected Scorpion to look Japanese because of his name/ninja clan's name/movie interpretations.

He should, since he is Japanese, it's just that NRS aren't very good at faces.

hqdefault.jpg

Aske

...And boom goes the dynamite.

Just got Klassic Kitana and Farmer Jax. Someone between 30 and 35 on the NA Hourly Living Tower (Don't Get Hurt) Leaderboards had them. Will keep hunting for Scorpion!

Glitch still works - best of luck to everyone else trying it!

Marvel

could never
Yeah I gotta agree.

He looks like he's straight out of a 70s samurai movie.

Good call actually, he does.

I am pleased with his looks, after always wondering what he was like and if and when he was showcased in a later game... I think they did a great job on him personally. Really dig his hair and beard, totally not how I imagined he'd look, but not in a bad way at all.

Very pleasant suprise.

Rocketz

Pretty successful day. Got the mobile costumes and unlocked Mileenas Kahnum costume. Thought I had to win 20 matches in endless. Turns out it was 20 rounds. Was so disappointed when I lost the 19th match. But then it popped.

WeskerXXI

For those of you on EU PSN that can't acces the ranked leaderboards, Stardust_Amanita, ranked 14 on the Premier Tower leaderboard has Farmer Jax and Klassik Kitana. Still looking for Injustice Scorpion though.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I think I like Netotigr's stream?

And I dance. And Chat Cries. And I laugh. Brutality, that was brutal.

Just turned him on and lasted a minute, he was just screaming over and over like an idiot. He reminds me of Cro.

DasRaven

Found one that mains Mileena, DKIRTZIC, via metalgearsolid200 on the Klassic King of the Hill board. No Klassic Mileena unlock :(

It is not possible yet for ANYONE to have Classic Mileena. The mode that unlocks her in the mobile game has never been open to play since the app launched.

When it opens, someone will get it pretty quickly since the requirement is just to beat a challenge ladder. Between hackers and grinders, there are super OP teams out there where that won't even be a slight challenge.

pahamrick

I don't see how I'll manage to unlock Hotshot Johnny. Just tried KOTH and holy hell the lag was terrible, I was having a full second of delay.

Cyros

Just turned him on and lasted a minute, he was just screaming over and over like an idiot. He reminds me of Cro.

It's amusing. He's competent enough to abuse people like me at the game and can make minor adjustments to people dealing with the full-auto spam. Him freaking out over losing just makes all the "combo, got 'em" worth it. I have to assume it's an act, but I'm getting laugh from it.

And he just quit in the middle of a match. He was getting destroyed by this guy's Scorpion.

It is not possible yet for ANYONE to have Classic Mileena. The mode that unlocks her in the mobile game has never been open to play since the app launched.

When it opens, someone will get it pretty quickly since the requirement is just to beat a challenge ladder. Between hackers and grinders, there are super OP teams out there where that won't even be a slight challenge.

I doubt anyone does just yet, but it seems that if anyone would, it'd be a developer.

patchday

we know but it was worth double checking. I've seen a video of someone using the skin but they used hacks (PC ver)

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
we know but it was worth double checking. I've seen a video of someone using the skin but they used hacks (PC ver)
Devs also had access to the skin during the Jason stream.

I like the designs and all but they made mileena a bit too conservative this time. Especially compared to kitana. Really want that skin.

mrplaid

Just checking. I'm on the PC, and the profile-view glitch is still working for me as of 7PM EST. Unlocked a bunch of MKX Mobile skins using it.

RM8

Just checking. I'm on the PC, and the profile-view glitch is still working for me as of 7PM EST. Unlocked a bunch of MKX Mobile skins using it.
It's not working for me on PC :( I don't get any unlocks and I eventually get the faction change screen (and it freezes there).

RM8

You have to use the keyboard for the faction change screen for some reason (esc ic cancel).
Even with keyboard I can't pick yes or no :[ It gets stuck there. It doesn't always happen, but I've only been able to unlock Ninja Mime Cage doing this. I keep trying with Cap10 and no Kitana for me :( AKA the only one I want, lol.

Edit: got Kitana and Jax now. Will keep trying until I get Scorpion, lol.

Top Bottom