• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

JackEtc

And heavily invested in making sure their bandwidth isn't wasted on your console downloads.

Do you have a friend with access to the campus firewall?

Nah it's a pretty open network, I just preloaded Bloodborne a few weeks ago and that download in under an hour. PS4 and Steam downloads are always super super fast. I think it's just bad luck tonight

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
Nah it's a pretty open network, I just preloaded Bloodborne a few weeks ago and that download in under an hour. PS4 and Steam downloads are always super super fast. I think it's just bad luck tonight

I'm not getting above 24mb/s. I can pull 80-100 on Steam...

I wonder if it's just Sony being "efficient" with their delivery pipelines..

Someone decide for me please because I hate making decisions and I'll probably pick the responsible one...

I have class at 7:30, should I say fuck it, head to bed now (10:07pm) and wake up at like, 3 a.m. to play or just wait until after class and work tomorrow?

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Someone decide for me please because I hate making decisions and I'll probably pick the responsible one...

I have class at 7:30, should I say fuck it, head to bed now (10:07pm) and wake up at like, 3 a.m. to play or just wait until after class and work tomorrow?

Go to sleep now and wake up in time for class. More energy to play after.

Just a casual observer, but do you think this will be as intricate as SF? I am passively interested but my fighting game background starts and ends with Smash.

Tecl0n

Just a casual observer, but do you think this will be as intricate as SF? I am passively interested but my fighting game background starts and ends with Smash.

SF is on a whole other level. This is much more lenient. That doesn't mean it's an easy game, though.

MK is a little less complex compared to sf but MK offers more content for casual players ( story mode , challenges , etc )

ignata

Thought I'd be downloading through Steam all night, but now excited to be playing while downloading all night. A very unexpected but welcome surprise.

Play after. Seems like the reasonable one.

Mortal Kombat is much more accessible than SF.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Does anyone know (can anyone spoil for me) if there is a screamer in the MKX Krypt? I can't stand those things, and I hated it in MK9.

Manu

Does anyone know (can anyone spoil for me) if there is a screamer in the MKX Krypt? I can't stand those things, and I hated it in MK9.

Short answer: yes

Long answer:
A bunch of them actually. Dogs and spiders will attack you while exploring and you need to hit a button to kill them. You get coins for it.

Pollux

Well, I jumped in on PC. Guess I'll be joining the bandwagon. Finally found an old wired 360 controller when I was moving so this should be interesting.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Short answer: yes

Long answer:
A bunch of them actually. Dogs and spiders will attack you while exploring and you need to hit a button to kill them. You get coins for it.

Sigh.

That's all I can say.

Sigh.

UberLevi

I get off of work at 2am. Debating on if I should stay up and play this or go straight to bed for class tomorrow. The eternal struggle.

Keep trying to clean up around the house to pass the time and I think I've got all my spring cleaning done in one fucking evening.....going sooooo sllllloooooww.....

JackEtc

Ugh, PSN download speed still hasn't recovered. Looks like anything I play tonight will have to be within that first 3 GB preload =\

OmegaDL50

mkx-whos-et.jpg

Five minutes folks. Are you ready for Kombat?

Top Bottom