• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Meia

mkx-whos-et.jpg

Five minutes folks. Are you ready for Kombat?

I would be if GMG would ever send out the damn keys.

How much is it on Nuuvem?

$28.78 (non-premium edition). I think you might as well go premium with it so cheap, though ($41.61). Kombat Pack was like $13.60 or something.

I believe Nuuvem is an authorized retailer, not sure about the other site mentioned, if you care about that.

I wonder how long it'll be to see some gameplay ofJason. A week? Two weeks? I'm really curious to see how he plays.

Plus I hope the DLC characters have alternate costumes this time.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I was just about to ask if I should preorder before the clock ticks over for pick up at my Best Buy. Background, only fighting game I've ever legitimately liked was Tekken 4, SC2, and Skullgirls. Never like MK. But everyone is hyped and enjoying their copies right about now.

RM8

GMG sucks :( Do you guys know why I went with GMG instead of Nuuvem? Because I thought "man, I'll pay only a bit more and I won't be abusing region pricing :]". Lol.

Edzi

So are Mk games mostly played with pads or sticks? I did a quick Google search and it sounds like the games are made with pads in mind, but I'm still unsure. Is there even a standard button layout for sticks?

Steam unencryption taking years. Obvious solution? Redownload the game!
seriously that decryption is slower than my internet redling the game :\

robotrock

Banned

I don't like how the website is now saying "no keys available for this game." That's different than what was said originally...

GMG sucks :( Do you guys know why I went with GMG instead of Nuuvem? Because I thought "man, I'll pay only a bit more and I won't be abusing region pricing :]". Lol.
:(

I feel you guys. I should have bought it on Nuuvem with all those VPN shenanigans.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Watching a guy on PC and the game just keeps crashing for him, and he can't even do story mode?

K.Sabot

Online is not available at start on the PC version? Is this normal?

edit: lol it just crashed on me when I tried to leave the menus.

Gamestop gave me a code for goro on the receipt. Thought it was suppossed to be inside the case. They also didnt gave me scorpions cold war skin code. is it because I pre ordered Koarse edition?

Top Bottom