• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Great character diversity

1. cR|SonicFox (Outlaw Erron Black, Royal Storm Kitana)
2. AF0xyGrampa (Tempest Kung Lao)
3. cR|HoneyBee (Swam Queen D’Vorah)
4. YOMI|MIT (Kobu Jutsu Tanya, Covert Ops Sonya Blade)
5. PND|Ketchup (Sorcerer Quan Chi)
5. YOMI|DJT (Tempest Kung Lao)
7. JLA|Milky Situation (Noxious Reptile)
7. YOMI|Zyphox (Flame Fist Liu Kang)

Q8D3vil

I will be really sad if they nerfed Kitana because of sonic fox, Kitana prime couldnt even do shit with her and he was playing her from release.

vg260

Great character diversity

Yeah, pleasantly surprised.

Say what you want about the number of patches, the end result for this tourney was pretty good.

I'd love to see NR develop a longer term support plan like SFV is going to do so they wouldn't have to rush patches out, but if WB is keeping them on a fixed cycle with a short post-launch support window, this is the best approach.

Man Tremor is out and this OT is still completely dead? Bummer :(

I guess I only have early access because I got the Kombat Pack for free, no way I would've payed $40 haha

Xevren

Man Tremor is out and this OT is still completely dead? Bummer :(

I guess I only have early access because I got the Kombat Pack for free, no way I would've payed $40 haha

OT is always gonna be dead, might get a few new posts with new characters but it is what it is. Looking forward to trying out Tremor when he hits psn.

kriskrosbbk

Anyone else cannot download the Klassic Pack 2 and Tremor as " Not a Kombat pack owner" error,which I definitely am.

MK DLCs are a total mess.

Demoskinos

Yo. I've fallen off this game in the past month or so since I got back into FFXIV again but damn tremor looks too good. I'll have to jump back in.

Manu

Tremor is already downloadable from the PSN store, but he can't be used yet since the patch that enables him isn't live yet.

So, business as usual.

DasRaven

Tremor has 9 total brutalities so far discovered. NRS is just going HAM with the finishers.

If he's a solid zoning character, I could be in love.

lazyguy

Damn those brutals are sick. I hope they go back and remove some of the ridiculous requirements for brutals on the old characters so they'd be more viable to do in a match.

I don' remember them being to hard except for the ones where the opponent has to be blocking.

Haven't seen it posted here yet, but on the Kombat Kast today, Tyler ended the stream by saying something to the effect of "that's the last character from Kombat Kast 1" (the 1 implying there might be a 2 coming out eventually).

Would be great to get Fujin, Li Mei and more...

Manu

Haven't seen it posted here yet, but on the Kombat Kast today, Tyler ended the stream by saying something to the effect of "that's the last character from Kombat Kast 1" (the 1 implying there might be a 2 coming out eventually).

Give me

Fujin
Sareena
Bo' Rai Cho
Li Mei

or give me death.

UberLevi

My vote goes to:

Baraka
Rain
Noob (with a Smoke variation)
Cyrax (with a Sektor variation)

Also, Tremor is super cool.

Give me

Fujin
Sareena
Bo' Rai Cho
Li Mei

or give me death.

As long as they tone down the farting/puking of Bo Rai Cho and have him be just a drunken master, that'd be a pretty great list right there. Sareena doesn't interest me a ton, but they've done pretty good with other characters I didn't think I'd care about so...

Possible inclusions:

From story mode:
Fujin (seems likely)
Sareena (seems likely)
Bo' Rai Cho (seems possible)
Li Mei (seems possible)
Baraka (seems possible)
Rain (seems likely)
Sindel (seems likely)
Kabal
Stryker
Nightwolf
Frost

From Faction Kill
Smoke

In comics:
Havik (I'd love to see this guy make it)
Reiko
Skarlet

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Tyler Lansdown subtly hinted that there will be a second Kombat Pack in yesterday's Tremor stream so maybe we'll get an announcement in August. Hopefully they won't add any more guests, this is Mortal Kombat not MUGEN Kombat.

VariantX

Tyler Lansdown subtly hinted that there will be a second Kombat Pack in yesterday's Tremor stream so maybe we'll get an announcement in August. Hopefully they won't add any more guests, this is Mortal Kombat not MUGEN Kombat.

I hope this too. I just don't like the idea of guests when there are core characters I still want to play as. I didn't mind in MK9 since virtually everyone was represented + we got 3 more characters.

Garlador

I definitely wouldn't mind a Season 2 pack.

No guest characters this time (though those tend to sell "the best" according to Boon), so my list would include...

- Fujin (seriously, what the heck, NRS?)
- Sareena (she's too good to have only been playable in a GBA game and Armageddon)
- Sindel (long live the Queen)
- Havik (where's the Chaosrealm love?)

I'm liking Tremor. At first I wasn't really feeling him, but then I found out how good his strings and specials were and it started to click.

Also, I bet were getting a guest character in Kombat Pack 2. I'm just hoping it's the Xenomorph.

I'm liking Tremor. At first I wasn't really feeling him, but then I found out how good his strings and specials were and it started to click.

Also, I bet were getting a guest character in Kombat Pack 2. I'm just hoping it's the Xenomorph.

The main problem I'm having is with folks jumping around/teleporting. I heard he has a great anti-air that you can combo off of, but I guess I just haven't found it or have but don't know the proper timing/combo. That's what was holding me back with him big time.

As much as I love the Xenomorph, I'd rather have Ash Williams/Spawn. :V

The main problem I'm having is with folks jumping around/teleporting. I heard he has a great anti-air that you can combo off of, but I guess I just haven't found it or have but don't know the proper timing/combo. That's what was holding me back with him big time.
I could be wrong, but b2 (forward moving uppercut launcher) sounds like your gig.

Manu

I hate asking for stuff but does anyone have a wbid with Klassic Mileena unlocked they're willing to share? It's the only extra costume I'm missing.

Reule

After playing the game, it's not displaying I've played the game in my Recent Activities. In fact, my Recent Activities under the game's overview is blank and it's only telling me the size of the game rather than the publisher, etc. I know this happened before with Jason or Tanya but anyone else experiencing it? PS4, if it wasn't already obvious.

Xevren

HoneyBee (SQ.Dvorah) vs SonicFox (H.Predator) on now.
twitch.tv/zsonicfox

Predator is so getting "normalized" in the next patch.

Man watching it is crazy, hish qu ten can do some crazy shit too. Figured after EVO we'd see top players on the predator train, character is nuts.

Top Bottom