• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Killer

Banned
Holy shit this game is doing so well on X1. It's the first on "most players right now" list.

Didn't expect it from fighting title.

Enjoying story mode

This one guy kung Jin seems OP, dive kick, 3 different projectiles, flying kick, easy to combo into things

He's not that OP, his projectiles can be dodged/blocked and if any other of his moves are blocked, it's easy to punish that with moves and combos of your own.

Krejlooc

Banned
Im playing with the mk9 stick. How do you interact with the stages without pressing rb? I did it once by accident but can't figure out how I did it.

Jaeger

It's not even showing up as an option on the Website store. If you click the banner advertising it, it just shows you all the dlc. If I log out of the website I can see it up for sale at $60, but the second I log in to add it to my cart, it's gone.

Have you already bought it?

Yep. Earlier today.

It's not even showing up as an option on the Website store. If you click the banner advertising it, it just shows you all the dlc. If I log out of the website I can see it up for sale at $60, but the second I log in to add it to my cart, it's gone.

Have you already bought it?

I just turned on my PS4 and went to the store and it was there to buy. Weird.

Fury451

Banned
I played through story mode, but none of the non-playable characters (Baraka, Rain, Tanya, etc) ever initiated their x-rays. Do they even have one?

They're basically just copies as of now, they don't have the variation in move sets or x-rays because they're basically incomplete besides a few cloned moves. It's quite likely that as with Tanya, they will make them playable via DLC, and then actually flush them out into characters that match the rest.

I'm kind of bumming right now... I picked up my copy of MKX at Best Buy about three hours ago and I still haven't gotten a code for Goro; in email or otherwise. When I did the preorder for in-store pickup, it listed the Goro bonus on the cart and my order details. I'm hoping it shows up soon.

Has anyone who did the same method of ordering get theirs yet?

I did the exact same thing as you and I still haven't got my code emailed to me.

OmegaDL50

I am doing a Steam back up of this game and throwing it into on my external SSD.

I never want to ever do that nightmarishly horrid install procedure. Never fucking again.

If I need to install the game again, I'm just going to restore it from the back up.

Dubz

Brutality meter builds way too fast. Other than that I'm enjoying the game. Played a friend online with minimal lag. I am a scrub du jour, but I want to put in some time to figure out Kitana.

drotahorror

Any point in staying logged in to WBplay? I got the Raided fit already.

Brutality meter builds way too fast. Other than that I'm enjoying the game. Played a friend online with minimal lag. I am a scrub du jour, but I want to put in some time to figure out Kitana.

Meter for brutality? What do you mean?

Krejlooc

Banned
I am doing a Steam back up of this game and throwing it into on my external SSD.

I never want to ever do that nightmarishly horrid install procedure. Never fucking again.

If I need to install the game again, I'm just going to restore it from the back up.

I have a bd-r burner and I do this for every game I download from steam. Makes reinstalling everything so easy.

Horseress

Playing on Steam and man, wtf @ these buttons. X/Y/A/B are one button combo-wise and another one menus-wise, shit doesn't make any sense

Krejlooc

Banned
This game is so much fun. Im loving everything about it. I know a lot of people are having problems with the pc version, but my friends and I all got our game installed and have been playing. Kind of sucks, I skipped work today (a tradition of mine with mk games) and couldnt get it going until late afternoon, but it's been fine since. Game runs like a champ on my rig:

i7 4970k
Gtx 980
16 gb ddr3 1600

valeo

erm, are you playing a different game?

MKX is still locked on my screen. Says I need to purchase it from the Playstation store...but I already put in my code. Am I missing something here?

Juan_Solo

Neo Member
Does anyone who has the Mortal Kombat X PDP Fight Pad know what buttons to press if you want to go Fullscreen when playing king of the hill/being in a versus room? The button for it is the DS4 touchpad and I can't figure out if there's a button combination to replicate having that.

zlatko

Banned
Not feeling arcade stick for this game at all.

You genuinely need at least 7 buttons IMO.

Pad is superior choice in this one instance for me.

Really suprised that share play works with this game. Just played for 4 hours with my buddy who lives in Alaska that didn't buy the game. I think he's gonna buy it now lol. The Jax t-Rex fatality had him in tears

valeo

Any idea if this will run the game at min. settings?

Corsair CMV4GX3M2A1333C9 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3
AMD Phenom II X4 945
SSD
Radeon HD7770

Skab

Finally was able to get online. Played a good 10 matches or so against someone. There was minimal lag. Was quite enjoyable, outside of getting my ass kicked.

Not feeling arcade stick for this game at all.

You genuinely need at least 7 buttons IMO.

Pad is superior choice in this one instance for me.

Hmm?

I'm using 6 buttons and doing fine. Well....as fine as you can being a total scrub.

The only thing I hate is that in training mode, there isn't a button combination to reset positions because it's the touchpad on the DS4.

Top Bottom