• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Mr Croft

How are you guys struggling with scorpions teleport? I haven't had issues punishing it online yet. Its like -22 on block lol.

Are you guys actually blocking it? Because scorpion can cancel it before it hits, so he does recover a bit faster.
Offline I can punish it free. Online is another story. Didn't know he could cancel tho.

Moff

『Inaba Resident』;160203436 said:
Why, oh why, does Liu Kang's tournament costume have to be so far down in the Krypt?

you can just finish the tower with him on very easy to get it, doesnt take long

unlocking the krypt doesnt take koins either, simply items you find in the krypt. so you can unlock the whole thing pretty fast, too.

Can anyone do Kung Lao's basic 'Fist Fury' chain. The only way I can get it to work is to hammer both my thumbs on the buttons rapidly like I'm playing Test Your Might!

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Ok before I go in to a fit of rage I'd like to confirm with GAF first. There is no Goro code in my box. I assumed all new copies came with Goro. Please don't tell me Goro was a GAME exclusive o some bullshit like that. Or is Goro simply already on the disc of new copies with no code required?

rrc1594

Ok before I go in to a fit of rage I'd like to confirm with GAF first. There is no Goro code in my box. I assumed all new copies came with Goro. Please don't tell me Goro was a GAME exclusive o some bullshit like that. Or is Goro simply already on the disc of new copies with no code required?

I think it's pre-order only

How are you guys struggling with scorpions teleport? I haven't had issues punishing it online yet. Its like -22 on block lol.

Are you guys actually blocking it? Because scorpion can cancel it before it hits, so he does recover a bit faster.

it might be like mk9 where you can punish quicker if you block standing up, if you block crouching, at least in mk9, you couldn't recover to punish as quickly

It feels really weird to me that you can't immediately follow up a dash with offense. Coming from Tekken where spamming dash is the only way to move around, it's just jarring as hell.

Or am I just not cancelling it properly or something?

Emouse

Pretty sure GAME had it on their website as an "exclusive" but I got mine from gameseek with Goro DLC

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Ok this is FUCKING BULLSHIT.

I bought your game new. And I get less content just because I didn't want to buy from a company as terrible as GAME? No. Fuck this. I want a fucking refund. Who do I complain to about this?

Unai

About the single player content, MK9 and Injustice lowered the difficult if you started loosing and loosing. Is this still true? I hated that. If I wanted an easy difficult, I would chose an easy difficult.

Hasney

I bought your game new. And I get less content just because I didn't want to buy from a company as terrible as GAME? No. Fuck this. I want a fucking refund. Who do I complain to about this?

SimplyGames had the Goro edition too. Complain to ShopTwo. Their pre-order bonus was some t-shirt so did you at least get that?

Miles X

Probably should have checked what you were getting and shopped around first?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Probably should have checked what you were getting and shopped around first?
I've preordered many games before and any preorder dlc like this has always been in the box wherever I get it from. I had no reason to believe this was any different.

And frankly even if I knew it was GAME exclusive I wouldn't have bought it from GAME.

Miles X

I've preordered many games before and any preorder dlc like this has always been in the box wherever I get it from. I had no reason to believe this was any different.

And frankly even if I knew it was GAME exclusive I wouldn't have bought it from GAME.

I don't know what Warner have been smoking when it comes to all these editios on MKX and who and where gets Goro ect, certainly stupid on their behalf. But it's clearly not exclusive to GAME. It's the special edition that's exclusive to them. SimplyGames and another website I can't remember were offering Goro as well.

I dunno why Amazon and others lucked out.

Hasney

I don't know what Warner have been smoking when it comes to all these editios on MKX and who and where gets Goro ect, certainly stupid on their behalf. But it's clearly not exclusive to GAME. It's the special edition that's exclusive to them. SimplyGames and another website I can't remember were offering Goro as well.

I dunno why Amazon and others lucked out.

It is a Game exclusive in the UK and possibly SimplyGames too, hearing conflicting reports on if they actually got it or are doing the same as other websites like The Game Collection and just selling the EU edition.

The game is a lot of fun, although I do miss the old cast from previous MK :(

Also, I think for the next MKX OT we should subtitute 'c' with 'k' to keep it thematic y'know.

Jk

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Still waiting on Best Buy to send me my Goro code. I did an in store pick up and they sent me my kombat code but no goro code.

Marvel

could never
There's imo a high level of difficulty doing some combos. I'm not sure if it's my LED tv being laggy, me being garbage or the game needs a patch but my god is it hard to pull cool shit off. Even mashing commands quickly doesn't always work.

I'll try playing on a monitor to see if it helps. Still having a blast though, my GOTY atm lol

Looks rad, where does one get it?

Bought it from the main menu, £1.59 I believe.

Super cheap and super awesome looking, plus it's supporting the event.

Denzar

Let me get this straight... No Goro, even though the game was pre-ordered through STEAM where it was advertised that Goro would be in the game if you pre-purchased it on STEAM.

Man, isn't this the biggest clusterfuck in a long ass time on PC. Wow.

Help!

I downloaded the game last night and everything in the Krypt is already open.
Yet I don't have any of the second costumes, fatalities or anything else you unlock in the Krypt.

The previous night I was playing at a friend's house and I had signed in as P2 while we played, and he had the 'unlock everything' DLC, so I assume this is why it's happened, it's somehow tied that to my account even though I haven't used that DLC on my own PS4.

So how can I reset my Krypt so everything is locked again??

Is there anyone I can contact about this?
I don't want to use the unlock everything with the unlock DLC I want to earn everything the hard way.

Interfectum

Let me get this straight... No Goro, even though the game was pre-ordered through STEAM where it was advertised that Goro would be in the game if you pre-purchased it on STEAM.

Man, isn't this the biggest clusterfuck in a long ass time on PC. Wow.

I pre-ordered MKX on PSN and I can't download Goro either.

Delt31

For those that have goro is he selectable at the start or even during practice? Supposedly I was given the give the code with goro but he is locked.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Online play has been working pretty well for me; most matches I tried had good connections. Had several rage quitters-- sending a picture of the Quitality win screen shut one hate mailer right up.

So far I'm liking Ferra/Torr and Cassie Cage out of the new characters, but I still haven't tried everyone yet.

Top Bottom