• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

It's going to be super interesting when Elliot eventually gets questioned by Dom and her realizing all the hacker shit he did (outed Ron, got charged for hacking Lenny Shannon, outed the Warden...which surprisingly ISN'T the reason why he left the prison).

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Because she's not confident (hence the self-motivational recordings throughout the season) and she's flying by the seat of her pants with her plan, relying on providing information to others to get her case taken seriously.

Even when she was banging that guy she met at the bar? She seems to just naturally have a confused look.

Johndoey

Banned
The hell is by the couch.

Oh snap the (long con?) is active.

She said "Ellie" right? Like pet name we know each other style?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Thought it was going to be Tyrell.

Nah, seems he's been murdered for real (though why is he still in the credits!? *music*).

"Hello, Ollie" got me spooked though.

are they trying to imply that that lawyer chick was by the couch? Or someone else? I may have missed the implications...

FBI tapped the house, more than likely.

Nooooooooooooooooo!

I was expecting a "Bonsoir Elliot" and then realized that the previews spoiled Joanna speaking to Elliot. Maybe Tyrell really is dead.

im guessing the noises in the lawyer chicks house are another copy of darlene's lost vhs tape playing on loop on a tv or computer to let them know someone's got evidence on her

Kinda sounded like her taking off the mask over and over

Top Bottom