• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Ok, an article written about Gideon's death was dated June 16th, and it says he was shot that Sunday. Unless they played loose with the timeline, Mobley discovered Romero sometime around then.

At that point, Elliot had already been in jail for about a month. Romero's body looked way too fresh to have been lying there the whole time.

I went back and revisited the scene where they show Romero's dead body and you are right he doesn't look dead for more than a couple of days, meaning that Elliot couldn't have killed him if like you say they didn't play loosely with the timeline which I don't think they did.

Cronen

Finally been able to catch up with all of season 2. Hi Mr Robot GAF!

Can't wait for the next episode! The last few mins of the previous episode were tense as fuck. Great music.

Ohhh bummer, I was hoping they both aired this week.

According to the Mr Robot wiki the original plan was for both parts to air this week - then the listing changed to have the episodes split over two weeks. Looks like the plan changed mid-season and now we get both episodes over two weeks as opposed to one. It's a bummer but at least we get Mr Robot for a little longer. An extra week at least.

So glad this has been renewed for season three. Amazing show. Discovered so many good shows because of this place. Thanks GAF!

CRS

CsVV67DVYAAyTPy.jpg

CsVV8xaUsAA12Iq.jpg

I went back and revisited the scene where they show Romero's dead body and you are right he doesn't look dead for more than a couple of days, meaning that Elliot couldn't have killed him if like you say they didn't play loosely with the timeline which I don't think they did.

Rewatched the episode and I noticed they give a lot of focus on the list of FBI agents he had, as CSIs were processing the scene. Which makes me wonder what Romero's purpose was. Was he about to investigate the FBI's actions to make sure fsociety remains clandestine? Or did he notice that corruption was a thing?

Romero can't have died because of the FBI/Dark Army, as the FBI papers are still there (The DA would have to be colossally stupid to leave them behind if they were concerned about corruption being exposed), so I wonder if it's something related to his side business of dealing drugs through skin lotion. Maybe his increased efficiency was cutting competitors out of the business (after all, he did tell Mr. Robot that he altered the genetic code of the plants to grow faster in view source).

CRS

First half of the finale tonight!

eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z

Angela makes an acquaintance; Darlene realizes she is in too deep; an old friend reveals everything to Elliot.
(more spoilerific than usual)

First half of the finale tonight!

Is that the actual synopsis? I'm getting different ones for each of the parts, which is weird when you read the spoilers beneath.

eps2.9_pyth0n_pt1.p7z
angela makes an unexpected acquaintance. elliot does the same. dom engages in an interesting ama.

eps2.9_pyth0n_pt2.p7z
fsociety is in too deep rn. an old friend reveals all to elliot. sh*t gets real af.

I'm guessing it's because they use the episode in its totality, rather than this which seems to suggest what each episode will focus on.

According to the Mr Robot wiki the original plan was for both parts to air this week - then the listing changed to have the episodes split over two weeks. Looks like the plan changed mid-season and now we get both episodes over two weeks as opposed to one. It's a bummer but at least we get Mr Robot for a little longer. An extra week at least.

So glad this has been renewed for season three. Amazing show. Discovered so many good shows because of this place. Thanks GAF!

That would explain Carly Chaikin's confusion.

Seriously hyped for tonight, but I have half a mind of waiting a week and watching the finale as a 2-hour mind bend.

Oh man I'm thinking of doing the same but part of me can't wait to see what happened with the shoot-out. I think I'll probably cave and watch the first part tonight.

Arkeband

Banned
Yeah if that wasn't Angela experiencing some fever dream then that was maybe the cringiest thing this show has done.

We may have jumped the fish tank.

Top Bottom