• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

Esmail gotta eat, too.

Jane the Virgin and its Target sponsorship was handled ever so slightly more gracefully, though.

JAV207b_0124r.original.jpg

ezekial45

Banned
Yeah, this was the first episode this season I did not like at all. They went too weird with this one, the scene with Angela and the girl was trying way to hard to be clever.

Damn, I feel really let down right now. I've been on board this season for the most part, but this episode was something I wasn't too into.

I do hope the next episode will pay off.

Arkeband

Banned
That out of character teasing by Tyrell at the end is all I need to believe that he's now part of Elliot's imagination too.

The whole "what don't I see" had me looking to see if he was being reflected in any mirrors or some other visual tell.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
This episode was fucked hard by being cut in half. Hope next week's episode is where all the good things went.

Well, I mean they have to fit an hour window. They can't exactly have USA pull 2 hours concurrently. Especially when Sam did that (1 hour and like 30 mins) for 4 episodes straight.

Top Bottom