• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Murder Miners |OT| Halo + Minecraft = Profit?

wwm0nkey

Haven't Microsoft really cracked down on that practice thought?

I wouldn't know how to create one anyway to be honest.

No not really they actually changed it to make it easier by adding a huge License Transfer option to the account settings.

Also I am pretty sure the license is on your xbox when you buy it on any account now.

JackHerer

Played a bunch of games today with a few gaffers. Game is really fun. Hopefully we can get some more Halo maps.

Networking for the game is pretty unstable. Games disconnect a lot. One thing that may get old is how you can start with the sniper; every game becomes a snipe match. Would be nice if they could allow you to force weapon starts and spawn certain weapons around the map.

wwm0nkey

Played a bunch of games today with a few gaffers. Game is really fun. Hopefully we can get some more Halo maps.

Networking for the game is pretty unstable. Games disconnect a lot. One thing that might get old fast is how you can start with the sniper. It makes every game seem like a team snipers match. Would be nice if they could allow you to force weapon starts and spawn certain weapons around the map.

I am sure we can do weapon placements and ect when the game goes out of beta.

Had an absolute blast playing this. Netcode held up well with Europeans and Americans in the game.

Game crashed my Xbox twice though has to be said.

Team Slayer needs to set team colours instead of just colouring the gamertag.

It would also be great if you could have a pre-set loadout so you didn't have to constantly select snipe and pistol every spawn.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
40 points short... damn it, bing rewards here i come

blamite

Alright, bought it after trying a bit of zombie survival. Seems pretty neat, getting on multiplayer now.

GT is blamite prime, although I may or may not have a mic at any given time.

feel

So much fun playing snipers on Lockout, it actually feels more like Halo than I was expecting. Might be because it's new and I'm excited about the concept, but I'd seriously rather be playing this than Reach while waiting for Halo 4. Would be awesome if a decently sized community grew around this game.

wwm0nkey

So much fun playing snipers on Lockout, it actually feels more like Halo than I was expecting. Might be because it's new and I'm excited about the concept, but I'd seriously rather be playing this than Reach while waiting for Halo 4. Would be awesome if a decently sized community grew around this game.

I have a feeling there will be a decent chunk of people playing this. Game is already #2 top rated and Ninja is doing a stream right now with people saying they are buying it.

op_ivy

I'm 120 points short. Can I get that quickly with Bing rewards?

uh, probably not. if you've never signed up though, you can rack up a decent amount really quickly, but not sure its enough to even get a 100 pt card.

i guess i'll bite the bullet and add a decent chunk to get mark of the ninja AND this...

I have a feeling there will be a decent chunk of people playing this. Game is already #2 top rated and Ninja is doing a stream right now with people saying they are buying it.

link to stream?

Max

I am not Max
IS THAT LOCKOUT IN THE FIRST PICTURE?

edit: oh that's just really cool, watching Ninja's stream

Steam Greenlight please!

wwm0nkey

IS THAT LOCKOUT IN THE FIRST PICTURE?

Yup its not in the base game but the devs are spreading the maps out.

We have Lockout, Hang Em High and Chill out. Also Facility and Complex from Golden Eye.

Full map maker to so remakes are endless.

op_ivy

i gotta say, watching the ninja stream this looks more like a gimmick then a fun game.

Krabboss

Really wish Australia had indie games.

Americans complain about the cost of Live yet they get the best version of it at the cheapest price available.

The lack of indie games is entirely the fault of our government, rather than Microsoft just being lazy about providing the service here too. We aren't allowed to play unrated games here, which is what all the indie games are.

Creating a second account with your location in the US is super easy. You can then buy codes for points on Amazon.

Top Bottom