• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Murder Miners |OT| Halo + Minecraft = Profit?

belushy

Banned
Murder Miners has been greenlit on steam! Jforce did mention on twitter it will still be a couple of months before it comes out, though.

Got into the beta but it seems like there's no one else online really. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there are really not that many people with access right now.

belushy

Banned
Got into the beta but it seems like there's no one else online really. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there are really not that many people with access right now.

Make sure you go to properties and allow the use of Beta builds for Murder Miners. They have a new build up.

belushy

Banned

Overdoziz

Banned
People need to learn to recreate maps at a proper scale. Pretty much all the remakes are half the size of the original maps.
That reminds me that i should probably work on my Sanctuary remake for the PC version. Wish I could just port it over, though. Took a lot of work.

belushy

Banned
People need to learn to recreate maps at a proper scale. Pretty much all the remakes are half the size of the original maps.
That reminds me that i should probably work on my Sanctuary remake for the PC version. Wish I could just port it over, though. Took a lot of work.

I wouldn't be surprised if tools come out soon though. There is already a No-Clip mod and wwm0nkey made a Texturing mod tool.

wwm0nkey

You can port it over, actually I think it's already in the game.

Overdoziz

Banned
Oh yeah, it is in the game already, sweet. It's even the version with the tree in it already.

ir05IN4.jpg

XTL4dDo.jpg

llZuqFI.jpg

7TqAiiF.jpg

belushy

Banned
Anyone been playing recently? Haven't been able to play because of some weird thing with the beta completely freezing Steam to were I had to restart my PC. Just waiting for official release at this point, which is apparently is coming soon according to a post in the chat box on Jforce's website. I hope it catches on, and maybe a month or two down the line gets some exposure in a Steam sale or Humble bundle. Jforce is horrid at advertisement haha

I don't think they added official modding support which is kind of disappointing. The game could use a few more additions from the community while they work on MM2.

wwm0nkey

Have is out on Steam now with workshop support.

There is also a new......very questionable trailer out that I won't link but it will get a lot of gif use.

belushy

Banned
Have is out on Steam now with workshop support.

There is also a new......very questionable trailer out that I won't link but it will get a lot of gif use.

They didn't happen to get ranking support up, did they? Didn't see a lick of it during beta. Wonder if they plan to keep updating now that it is out.

If someone is playing this on steam... do they have trouble running the game with the GPU? I'm playing on a laptop and for some reason the game uses the onboard video (Intel HD) instead of my GT540M. The NVidia software doesn't even recognize it.

Top Bottom