• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Murder Miners |OT| Halo + Minecraft = Profit?

TCKaos

They should really force team colors in Team Deathmatch. Right now people are way too confused and keep killing teammates.

Just won 50 to -19. Waypoints, forced colors, anything would be awesome.

We should organize some team games sometime. Get everyone to wear the proper color armor or somewhere thereabouts.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Just finished playing for a while (thanks to CyReN) and I'm pretty excited about this game.

I'm not quite sure how fair the Halo comparison is as far as the overall feel of movement and weapons, but it feels good nonetheless.

I only messed with design mode for a bit, played a few minutes of Zombie Survival, then hopped into a MP lobby that only lasted a couple minutes. I would have a blast with friends on this, so hopefully I can meet some of you on soon. Also eager to see some Halo maps.

Risen

With friends this game rocks... hope it gets polished. Over!!!! I need more indestructible maps. The destructible maps get pretty laggy once things start breaking up.

wwm0nkey

With friends this game rocks... hope it gets polished. Over!!!! I need more indestructible maps. The destructible maps get pretty laggy once things start breaking up.
if you have the halo maps open the design mode and go to map options and lock the blocks

Unicorn

Getting the trial. If the gunplay is solid I'm in for 3$.

Would love some classic remade maps with destructible walls, etc.
KuGsj.gif

Unicorn

lol forgot indie games were timed trials and was on the phone with Verizon.

Bought it blindly now haha.

any games running where I can get some oldschool maps?
The clouds look like they were made in MS Paint

They probably were dude.

EDIT:

Damn it. Anyone have a 1-month Live Gold they want to toss my way via PM?

Unicorn

Turns out my xbox I bought Friday came with a one month of Gold.

Online now, how do I get going with some fellow GAFolites?

EDIT:

Just had some funny moments in the air ducts of the Complex with wwMonkey. Was cracking up the whole time. Worth the $3 without a doubt.

OMG

FUKKEN DIGGING TUNNELS RED FACTION STYLE! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING HOLY LORD

wwm0nkey

Turns out my xbox I bought Friday came with a one month of Gold.

Online now, how do I get going with some fellow GAFolites?

EDIT:

Just had some funny moments in the air ducts of the Complex with wwMonkey. Was cracking up the whole time. Worth the $3 without a doubt.

OMG

FUKKEN DIGGING TUNNELS RED FACTION STYLE! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING HOLY LORD

This map NEEDS to be remade right now!

red_bunker.jpg

This game and whole concept is so frikkin brilliant. Well done again! Hopefully a healthy community can form for this game because with the proper additions this game seriously has so much potential.

Havok

Finally jumped in and bought this tonight. Spent about an hour and a half hopping between lobbies, it's pretty fun. Unfortunately, 3 of the 10 lobbies I went into I ended up getting booted by the host, for whatever reason.

I hate being able to spawn with a sniper rifle.

This game needs more weapons to spice things up a bit. I'm already getting bored.

Weapon starts/weapons on map are a must.

Indeed. They should make the snipe and shotty power weapons (shotty needs a serious buff though because it sucks), add a rocket launcher and make them weapon pickups.

EDIT: Also, spawn blocks should be a thing.

Oh, and spawn logic needs serious fixing. I'm getting tired of spawning right in front of people.

I think I'm expecting too much from a $3 game lol.

wwm0nkey

Indeed. They should make the snipe and shotty power weapons (shotty needs a serious buff though because it sucks), add a rocket launcher and make them weapon pickups.

Oh, and spawn logic needs serious fixing. I'm getting tired of spawning right in front of people.

Well the game is in Beta still. I see no reason some of these things could not be added and the devs are pretty cool with feedback :)

Overdoziz

Banned

in Design mode you can see the zone that people can spawn in. I'm pretty you can't adjust it yet aside from the height though. Definitely something that should be added in the future.

Unicorn

I love the simplicity of the graphics.
Only gripe is that walking up blocks has killed me so much on lockout remake. Somehow have like guardrail blocks that are still one block high but don't let you just walk up them like steps.

Also weapons should be in the levels. Needs battle rifle.

Only gripe is that walking up blocks has killed me so much on lockout remake. Somehow have like guardrail blocks that are still one block high but don't let you just walk up them like steps.

Also weapons should be in the levels. Needs battle rifle.
Yeah, this game needs ramps bad.

JFizzle

Neo Member
I actually just edited our Blockout map last night, put two blocks high on the outer ramps.

JFizzle

Neo Member
I haven't tried it yet but wouldn't that make it hard to look over the railings?
Yeah I had that in mind, so I only I did it on the very outsides that aren't facing anything (back of sniper tower ramp, back of BR ramps...should eliminate most suicides).

Overdoziz

Banned
Yeah I had that in mind, so I only I did it on the very outsides that aren't facing anything (back of sniper tower ramp, back of BR ramps...should eliminate most suicides).
Still would be nice if you added railing pieces. :)
Anyway, I'm restarting my Sanctuary remake. My first version ended up being really small. Gonna make it about twice as big now.

Tunavi

Banned
Hey, love the game but I'm sick of snipers. We need selective weapon gametypes, like pistol starts

Overdoziz

Banned
Hey, love the game but I'm sick of snipers. We need selective weapon gametypes, like pistol starts
I've got the feeling that sprint and dash could become quite annoying without the Sniper. It could become Reach all over again. Especially with a Pistol that's really hard to aim with at close range.

I'm starting on a Foundation remake. Well, not a true remake, but I'm keeping the basic idea intact. Hopefully it turns out as good as I'm hoping!

Top Bottom