• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karby

AnY70.jpg

I love it when FiM and Spongebob come together.

Just heard in a synchtube chat the Colbert did brony call out, I don't have any source yet(new episode so its not online and i still got 3 hours till its on here), but my mind is so full of fuck right now.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DeadPhoenix said:
Just heard in a synchtube chat the Colbert did brony call out, I don't have any source yet(new episode so its not online and i still got 3 hours till its on here), but my mind is so full of fuck right now.

I'm watching it, but I didn't hear anything. Could have missed it though.

brian577

Banned
DrForester said:
I'm watching it, but I didn't hear anything. Could have missed it though.
Apparently it happened at the very beginning of the show where he said:

"I want to give a shoutout to any bronies that might be watching"

Amibguous Cad said:

Awww yeah. I DVR'd the later showing, I'll get a higher quality, direct rip if no one else does by tomorrow afternoon! I would get it later tonight, but I've got work early in the morning...

Quinnjaminn said:
Here's a great Drum and Bass remix of Fluttershy's modeling theme from Green Isn't Your Color. William K. Anderson deserves more respect for the songs he puts together for the background score. Rarity's fashion show theme at the end of Suited For Success still floors me every time I hear it.

Yeah, hard to believe he did those 90s Marvel shows. Even the crappy Darkstalkers series. But I agree, he's got a lot of great music. Nice remix too.

Calpain

tafer said:
Ok, you guys are insane... I really don't know what the hell to call this phenomenon, sub-culture maybe?
Well, it's classified as a subculture at Know Your Meme, but it tends to be a little crazy over there so take it with a grain of salt if you want.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
tafer said:
Ok, you guys are insane... I really don't know what the hell to call this phenomenon, sub-culture maybe?

It already has a name.

We're bronies.

HKplt.gif

tafer said:
Give a couple episodes a try, but don't judge it on the first two episodes. You might find a charming show that's fun to watch.

Orcastar

Calpain said:
Oh, and it looks like I finally became a member! Here, have a Derpy guys!
Congratulations on full memebership!

So apparently this Colbert shoutout is a pretty big deal? Please pardon my ignorance; I have of course heard of the man, but I really have no idea how popular the show is in the States.

McNum

Nishastra said:
Onward and upward! Next step: intergalactic civilization.
That gives me a really funny idea for my next game of Galactic Civilizations II. PONIIIEEES IN SPAAAAAACE!

Goal: To win the game with kindness and friendship.
Sub-goal: To create six Terror Stars named for the Elements of Harmony. Because a star-destroying super-station named "Laughter" or "Generosity" is too funny to pass up.

Hmm, does Equestria have a flag?

tiff

Banned
Jintor said:
They're both good and I continue to be amazed no mod has yelled at you for your avatar yet
They were just arguing today in the anime thread whether a picture of Madoka in a one-piece bathing suit is too risque for our Google overlords. Something will happen to me soon, I'm sure.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
It's probably just teenage Celestia, before she started hitting up Ponyville for sweets every other episode.

The Celestia on that blanket looks like the same weird art Kefkafloyd used for his color guide. Apparently that's the 'Official art,' meaning that's being used on the website, and probably also on merch boxes.

Calpain

Update from Thiessen's Twitter page: "In 206 Animation rough cut with Mark and Tim. "
The picture he included has a single still image of Twilight in a season two episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom