• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calpain said:
Update from Thiessen's Twitter page: "In 206 Animation rough cut with Mark and Tim. "
The picture he included has a single still image of Twilight in a season two episode!
Looks like he's reading Equestria Daily on the right monitor.

And Twilight's library showing up in Season 2 CONFIRMED!

EDIT: Spike holds books in Season 2! Awesome!
89835474.jpg

Calpain

Yet another leak. Spike holding a book!

What they are looking at on the right screen is the post on Equestria Daily talking about these images.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
might be evening outside for that spike pic or possible the camera is just darkening daylight.

luna not yet enacted eternal night plan confirmed.

tiff

Banned
I'm building a new PC and the last post I made in the PC thread was totally ignored so I figured I'd have better luck with ponies. I think I have it pretty much all sorted out, I just want someone who knows what they're talking about to run it over.

I'm going with the $1000 build recommended on GAF, but swapping the RAM with this. This is the case I'm looking at. This is the monitor.

Everything in the build should be good but I don't know how the other components will play with each other.

Firehead

Pandaman said:
might be evening outside for that spike pic or possible the camera is just darkening daylight.

luna not yet enacted eternal night plan confirmed.
Isn't that a window above the book? Looks like it's daytime.

Ellis Kim

Banned
My only problem is that the third one is based on someone else's art. Plus it looks like a really rough job.

I keep forgetting to draw something for PonyGAF's shirt thing. I'm still drained from last week's animation stuff I did...

It looks like the shirt thread is coming to a head. I'm definitely going to have to work on something tonight/tomorrow morning.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ellis Kim said:
My only problem is that the third one is based on someone else's art. Plus it looks like a really rough job.

I keep forgetting to draw something for PonyGAF's shirt thing. I'm still drained from last week's animation stuff I did...

I want more shirts in the style of that one awesome pinkie shirt with just the hair and eyes.

Ellis Kim

Banned
DrForester said:
I want more shirts in the style of that one awesome pinkie shirt with just the hair and eyes.
Honestly, I've been wanting to make something in that design as well. I'll try to do something.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
tiff said:
I'm building a new PC and the last post I made in the PC thread was totally ignored so I figured I'd have better luck with ponies. I think I have it pretty much all sorted out, I just want someone who knows what they're talking about to run it over.

I'm going with the $1000 build recommended on GAF, but swapping the RAM with this. This is the case I'm looking at. This is the monitor.

Everything in the build should be good but I don't know how the other components will play with each other.
I gave it a look, and it seems good to me. You'll have a little beast of a machine in your hands.

Nishastra

Banned
tiff said:

I don't see any issues. The case is a case and the monitor is a monitor. The motherboard shouldn't have any problems with that RAM.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
tiff said:

I always get a shout out to the Antec P183 and P193 (same case but with a large side fan) cases. I got the P193, and it's just as quiet as they claim and the way everything is set up inside, it's just great to work on. Little more expensive, but I've never regretted it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129174

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129176

tiff

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
I gave it a look, and it seems good to me. You'll have a little beast of a machine in your hands.
Nishastra said:
I don't see any issues. The case is a case and the monitor is a monitor. The motherboard shouldn't have any problems with that RAM.
Okay, thanks a bunch! Here I go, then! Maybe I'll have it all set up by the next synctube :)

DrForester said:
I always get a shout out to the Antec P183 and P193 (same case but with a large side fan) cases. I got the P193, and it's just as quiet as they claim and the way everything is set up inside, it's just great to work on. Little more expensive, but I've never regretted it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129174

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129176
They look nice, but a little too expensive for my blood, for a case anyway. Thanks though!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Myke Greywolf said:
Why did this take me almost two weeks to make? The world may never know.

s8jsR.png

Hilarious and awesome at the same time.

Curious, with how much he changes avatars, how did you decide on a color scheme?

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
DrForester said:
Hilarious and awesome at the same time.

Curious, with how much he changes avatars, how did you decide on a color scheme?

I just picked some wolf-like colors, with the care of making it distinctive from previous GAFfer ponies, and trying to transmit a certain... attitude. ;)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Very well done, both Myke and Threesix!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Myke Greywolf said:
I just picked some wolf-like colors, with the care of making it distinctive from previous GAFfer ponies, and trying to transmit a certain... attitude. ;)

Good choice, can't wait to see your next one (
and mine when you get to it. Alicorn or Pegasus please :)
)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
DrForestor must be drawn as Celestia's assistant. Either that or a pony with a sign that reads: "She's not a tyrant!"

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Pankaks said:
DrForestor must be drawn as Celestia's assistant.

I am the keeper of Pony lore.

Well, keeping with the tradition of my user name, I send people into space who badmouth her as I can't get them to the moon yet. Then I make them watch Gen 1-3 ponies.

tiff

Banned
Good job once again, Myke.

I gotta say, it's weird seeing all the male ponies you draw, given how female-dominated the show itself is.

Narag

DrForester said:
I am the keeper of Pony lore.

Well, keeping with the tradition of my user name, I send people into space who badmouth her as I can't get them to the moon yet. Then I make them watch Gen 1-3 ponies.

The first special is great!

The rest not so much!

tiff said:
Good job once again, Myke.

I gotta say, it's weird seeing all the male ponies you draw, given how female-dominated the show itself is.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the next one won't be a male pony.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hey guys it's been a while what's goin-

-ah, that's quite good! I didn't know blond works for me :p

Speaking of buff everyone and their mother seems to enjoy making Big Mac one, as if he's the only dude around. Also, this is the first time I've seen muscles being drawn in MLP style, so good job!

Calpain

Great job on the drawings as always, Myke!

Oh, I think this Dash picture was posted earlier and people liked it except for the placement of the watermark. Well, the artist updated it and moved the watermark and also provided a higher res image:

Check out the source for the best quality picture
(Source)
New Carek art as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom