• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiff

Banned
Ookami-kun said:
Last time I checked it was about voice actors doing hentai.
I don't remember that part so there must not have been enough of it.

P.S. Is King's Bounty Platinum just the three (recent?) King's Bounty games packed together?

OMG Aero said:
3 hours to go until tonight's Synchtube and once again someone has been generous enough to offer up a prize to raffle off. This time Orcastar has got a copy of King's Bounty: Platinum Edition to give away so I'll be doing the raffle for that at the end of tonight's episodes if you are interested.
Tonight we'll also finally complete the best episode poll and play some more TF2 so it's sure to be the best night ever.
Would any PonyGAFers that frequent the sync / irc but haven't been approved on GAF yet be able to enter?

Orcastar

tiff said:
I don't remember that part so there must not have been enough of it.

P.S. Is King's Bounty Platinum just the three (recent?) King's Bounty games packed together?
Yup. King's Bounty: The Legend, King's Bounty: Armored Princess and King's Bounty: Crossworlds. Very nice strategy RPGs, kinda like the Heroes of Might and Magic series (the original King's Bounty from 1990 is considered the forerunner of the series after all), but with less micromanagement and a more RPG elements.

Snips and snails are my most disliked characters of the lot, not good news indeed.
Though if you want to turn things around you could consider it as potential Trixie confirmation since they were like underlings to her

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Snips and Snails will be locked in mortal combat at the behest of The Great and Powerful One to see who shall lead her honor guard.

There can only be one.

OMG Aero said:
my pony is ready

lgq3B.png

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Given this studio's ability to come up with something as great FiM when given a franchise as shitacular as MLP, I am confident enough in their judgment to believe they won't completely bungle their fanservice.

Narag

DrForester said:
So please remove my "1" vote when you tally up the "Party of One" rankings, I don't want any part in that vote.

Episode ranked #1 even with your vote. It was a case of everyone winning but people were quick to overreact. Most uncomfortable.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Party Of One not being in the top 3 should be, at the very least, considered a crime against Gods and Ponies both.

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
So please remove my "1" vote when you tally up the "Party of One" rankings, I don't want any part in that vote.

i was in the bathroom while voting... so tag me on for a 4 for Party of 1.

OMG Aero

Let's try the US TF2 GAF server this week
178.63.146.22:27015
DrForester said:
I'm really sorry if I caused any drama in the voting, I really didn't intend any malice I just wanted to know if people really thought of it as a 1 rating episode or whether they were trolling. I'll post the poll and contest results later and then we can sort out another poll if people want to do that instead.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Did notice something in Party of One I didn't notice before.

Spike gets no invite when Pinkie throws the party at the start, or when she tries to throw the second one, but the rest remember to invite him to Pinkies party at the end.

Pinkie is mean...

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
No one understands slave ediquete like Pinkie. She didn't want to provoke Twilight by inviting her second most loyal servant without her leave.

tiff

Banned
I was going to quit anyway, actually, that just made me hard reset my computer >: (

I'll drop it for now though since we're switching servers. Sorry to put you through so much trouble.

Pancakes said:
What? Why?
Because I played there for the first time. Tiff doesn't like me :(

Also: "[Owlowiscious] is trolling"

:( Sorry I can't get mad kills like you guys. I just have to make do with actually completing objectives.

Narag

Thanks for the fun tonight all.
Owlowiscious said:
Because I played there for the first time. Tiff doesn't like me :(

Also: "[Owlowiscious] is trolling"

:( Sorry I can't get mad kills like you guys. I just have to make do with actually completing objectives.

Yeah, I saw that. Seemed half that team was just DMing.

McNum

Wait, you guys already left the server? Heh, I was too busy Medic'ing it up to notice. So many depleted health bars, so little time.

You know, I'd like to be the guy with the hurt-gun, but I think I have an eye for Medics. I'm becoming a pretty nice Medic, if I do say so myself. Still need to work on my Über timing, but I got three off in a single life this time around. I got a lucky Blutsauger, too. Is there any reason not to use that in place of the normal syringe gun?

Anyway, good games. I need to work on my "not being dead at round's end" thing. It's getting funy, though. Win or lose, I'm dead. I guess it means I give it my all.

But one thing, Medieval Mode isn't that fun when you don't have any medieval weapons. The Demomen were tearing it up, though. I tried to be silly by using a Heavy with the fingergun. I know that thing has range, but how far away can I kill someone with it?

OMG Aero

McNum said:
I got a lucky Blutsauger, too. Is there any reason not to use that in place of the normal syringe gun?

Anyway, good games. I need to work on my "not being dead at round's end" thing. It's getting funy, though. Win or lose, I'm dead. I guess it means I give it my all.

But one thing, Medieval Mode isn't that fun when you don't have any medieval weapons. The Demomen were tearing it up, though. I tried to be silly by using a Heavy with the fingergun. I know that thing has range, but how far away can I kill someone with it?
When you use the Blutsauger, the Medic's natural regenerating health ability is lowered. The Blutsauger can save you in a few instances (Often against enemy Pyros since you can essentially negate their burn damage if you keep hitting them) but that comes at the cost of slower healing when you aren't shooting and Medics don't generally spend a lot of time shooting people. Personally, I only ever use my primary weapon as the Medic when I'm alone and about to die anyway so I use the Overdose just for the faster running.

And yeah, Medieval mode is basically Demoman and Sniper mode.

McNum

OMG Aero said:
When you use the Blutsauger, the Medic's natural regenerating health ability is lowered. The Blutsauger can save you in a few instances (Often against enemy Pyros since you can essentially negate their burn damage if you keep hitting them) but that comes at the cost of slower healing when you aren't shooting and Medics don't generally spend a lot of time shooting people. Personally, I only ever use my primary weapon as the Medic when I'm alone and about to die anyway so I use the Overdose just for the faster running.

And yeah, Medieval mode is basically Demoman and Sniper mode.
Ah, it lowers my natural Medic Regeneration? Back onto the weapon pile with that, then. It's a little funny, but I got both a Quick-Fix and a Blutsauger for my Medic already, and I'm using neither of them, then. Vanilla Medigun and Syringe Gun still. I'd love an Über-saw, though. Not that I melee much, if at all, but that's just a straight upgrade.

I thought Medieval Mode would change the default weapons for the classes. That's why I voted for it. I didn't expect it to just ban all non-melee standard weapons like that.

Also, apparently I got a Pip-Boy for my Engineer. Where did that come from? I got Fallout New Vegas, but I didn't get the Pip-Boy last I played TF2.

OMG Aero

McNum said:
Also, apparently I got a Pip-Boy for my Engineer. Where did that come from? I got Fallout New Vegas, but I didn't get the Pip-Boy last I played TF2.
Yeah it was only added recently and it makes the Engineer's build screen look like this:
GSMbhh.jpg

And as a side note if you don't want it I will give you a pony for it. An actual real life pony.

I want it so bad.

McNum

OMG Aero said:
Yeah it was only added recently and it makes the Engineer's build screen look like this:
http://i.imgur.com/GSMbhh.jpg
And as a side note if you don't want it I will give you a pony for it. An actual real life pony.

I want it so bad.
It's tradable? Well, I don't play much Engineer, so I'd be willing to trade it for something I actually would use. That and I like Fallout, but there are bigger fans than me.

I'm in the market for Übersaws, Sandviches, and/or Huntsman bows. Yeah, I know I can unlock those with Achievements, but that could take a while since I don't farm for it. Other stuff that makes Medic or Heavy better is fine, too. The bow is more or less just to be able to do something in Medieval Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom