• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
DrForester said:
Except Celestia has shown that power does not go to her head. The pigs lasted what? 2 weeks?

Even after 1000 years, it's never too late to become corrupt.

Perhaps Twilight is her first instrument to complete global dominance.

2th

Banned
Foxix said:
Now hanging above my entertainment center. Hell yeah. I get to wake up to ponies every morning.

should have waited for the version with the logo.... maximum pony goodness!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
;_;

UEWjgl.jpg

But wait, this has a happy ending!

McNum

Cute story. A Wonderbolts try-out episode could actually be fun to see. Yes, it could easily become a retread of Sonic Rainboom, but I have faith that the writers could do a Rainbow Dash and the Wonderbolts episode without repeating themselves too much.

OMG Aero

tiff said:
I'm free just about all the time.

I'd rather just play with ponies, though.
You should play on the pony servers then. Obviously it's not the same as playing with people you know from PonyGAF, but you are still playing with people who like the show so you'll see pony sprays everywhere and occasionally someone will play music over the voice chat.
And on the topic of TF2, this is why Sniper is the worst class:
AgLWw.png

McNum

WHY IS ENGINEER AND DOCTOR LITTLE GIRLS? /Heavy

I'm having an urge to be very un-pony in the Xenoblade thread, but I think I'll keep it to myself. Even if the jealous posts and Wii modding talk is so delicious. I am enjoying this little reversal of fortune a little too much, I think. It's difficult to resist a little playful trolling posting, really. But I will, it'd be a stupid thing to earn a week of time-out for. I'll keep my snickering on this side of the screen.

McNum

ahoyhoy said:
I'm more worried about why the Pyro is talking.

More importantly, why is he talking without love/tolerance?
Why do you think he's kept quiet in TF2? How would the rest of team RED or BLU react if the Pyro began talking about love and tolerance?

Theonik

Foxix said:
Now hanging above my entertainment center. Hell yeah. I get to wake up to ponies every morning.
Where would one go to acquire one of these?
And i hope you have Typing of the Dead with that Keyboard :p

Cheerilee

mj1108 said:
Oh my god... how big is that print and where did you have it done?
I know a guy who can get me access to a commercial "plotter" to print a poster like that with five foot height and almost limitless width (because it comes off a roll and you cut it), with insane detail and clarity.

I'm not going to ask him to print Pony wallpaper for me, but I considered it.

Nice stuff Ellis Kim, I love most of The Living Machine's work.

Bakphoon said:
Meh I got mad and now im banned in ponygaf, unban me please...
All is well good sir for you weren't banned, the ChanServ bot simply kicked you from the room for flooding. That's why you were able to come right back in:
"[11:54] *** ChanServ kicked Bakpony from the channel: Flooding is not allowed in this channel"

This is amazing and well done
and creepy

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/44341

It really makes me miss having animated avatars.

Speaking of GIFs, I thought I'd ask here instead of making a thread somewhere. Can anyone recommend a good offline GIF viewer. I generally use Irfanview which is great for the most part, but it just SUCKS for gifs. Much appreciated.

ZealousD said:
Man, look at how sexualized those human ponies are. I mean they drew curved lines to represent breasts.
I was equally disturbed by the attire of those busty wrenches, I can see bare skin and that is far too much sexualisation for my frail mind to comprehend.

Theonik

Nocturnowl said:
I was equally disturbed by the attire of those busty wrenches, I can see bare skin and that is far too much sexualisation for my frail mind to comprehend.
Indeed, preposterous I say!
They're actually quite nice, I like that style

Theonik said:
Indeed, preposterous I say!
They're actually quite nice, I like that style
I'd say they are my favourite style of human ponies, if anyone here does see anything controversial about them i'd be intrigued to hear the reasoning, unless the reasoning is "they are human ponies"

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Nocturnowl said:
bare elbows, i can feel my morals decaying.

Theonik

Pandaman said:
bare elbows, i can feel my morals decaying.
Bare shoulders too. Absolutely scandalous.

Nocturnowl said:
I'd say they are my favourite style of human ponies, if anyone here does see anything controversial about them i'd be intrigued to hear the reasoning, unless the reasoning is "they are human ponies"
That's pretty much all you'll get. I also remember an awesome Twilight one made by Wolf from GAF.

Theonik

radiantdreamer said:
I like the little squeak at the end. so cute!

btw:

Sorry if it's been posted before.
That's quite awesome. I always imagined RD as Buttercup, Twillight as Blosom and Fluttershy as Bubbles. Seem to kinda fit and have some similarities.
Edit: We're playing on EuroGAF TF2 server if anyone is interested in joining btw
85.236.101.20:30615

tiff

Banned
Theonik said:
That's quite awesome. I always imagined RD as Buttercup, Twillight as Blosom and Fluttershy as Bubbles. Seem to kinda fit and have some similarities.
Edit: We're playing on EuroGAF TF2 server if anyone is interested in joining btw
85.236.101.20:30615
Now?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I has a pony shirt! So very happy to get this on what has been a shitty day.

Found my second ferret convulsing this morning. Saw this with my first one. It's a matter of weeks if not days now :(

Mirimar

Actually, it is pretty disconcerting after looking at it for awhile o_O I just linked it instead if anyone's curious. That's actually cropped. The original is worse.

DrForester said:
something worse than human ponies... why...?
There's always something worse

DrForester said:
something worse than human ponies... why...?
Someone get some obese blobby human ponies in here, the reactions will be so gold that I could start a jewelery business and live a life of luxurious wealth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom