• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG Aero

Ookami-kun said:
No not really.

Unless of course the train hits scootaloo on the way, causing her carcass to spill its guts all over the rails.
2az0y.jpg

scootaloo_among_her_own_kind.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
tiff said:
It doesn't always get you a tag...
someone just doesn't feel kawaii enough.

You have to live it, you must be firm in your rightous kawaiiness and plant yourself by the river of truth and say 'no bitch, mai waifu is the moe!'

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
here I am killing photobucket and still stuck with a tag from Dragona...

cant wait for you to get another email from them. This time it will be about pony pictures :)

KtSlime

DrForester said:
http://i.imgur.com/PIzOD.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q2FC5.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rJsNB.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XeYLY.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k5ATK.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/irffb.jpg

Oh Pinkie Pie, you so random.
lol.gif

McNum

I introduced one of my friends to the show today. Watched the pilot episodes and Dragonshy. Long story short: the herd grows. He thought it was awesome they used a "real" manticore, so I let it slip that they have full-scale dragons there, too. Which led to watching Dragonshy, of course.

It's fun to watch the show with someone you have an idea is going to like it and seeing them react in pretty much the same way that I did. From mockery to curiosity to actually liking the show.

kunonabi

McNum said:
I introduced one of my friends to the show today. Watched the pilot episodes and Dragonshy. Long story short: the herd grows. He thought it was awesome they used a "real" manticore, so I let it slip that they have full-scale dragons there, too. Which led to watching Dragonshy, of course.

It's fun to watch the show with someone you have an idea is going to like it and seeing them react in pretty much the same way that I did. From mockery to curiosity to actually liking the show.

I've brought up the show with my crew and they just won't give it a shot. I know they would like it and I can already tell which ponies would be liked by who. If they were all schoolgirls with the occasional upskirt it wouldn't be a problem.

McNum

Dark Phoenix said:
Why do the other ponies have their eyes closed?
kunonabi said:
I've brought up the show with my crew and they just won't give it a shot. I know they would like it and I can already tell which ponies would be liked by who. If they were all schoolgirls with the occasional upskirt it wouldn't be a problem.
That particular friend and I have almost the exact same taste in practically anything in entertainment. I knew it would fly with him. We've often managed to present each other the exact same new thing we've found. I just beat him to the ponies. I think his favorite so far is Pinkie, but he likes classic animation gags, and well... that's Pinkie Pie in a nutshell.

McNum

Dark Phoenix said:
We'll find out when the episode airs. There's too little information to speculate what happens right now.
When has that stopped us?

I think Celestia might be presenting them with some kind of... thing. They just have their eyes closed as it's a surprise.

McNum said:
When has that stopped us?

I think Celestia might be presenting them with some kind of... thing. They just have their eyes closed as it's a surprise.

Well, Celestia looks serious.
But the others look super happy.
Maybe she's giving them Megazords!

McNum

AceBandage said:
Well, Celestia looks serious.
But the others look super happy.
Maybe she's giving them Megazords!
Themed after each pony's element of harmony!

Now I want to see a giant robot themed after laughter. Or kindness, for that matter. "Generosity" is already a giant orbital laser cannon, ready to give away its gifts to any deserving location.

OMG Aero

2 hours to go until tonight's Synchtube and we'll be continuing the venture into old MLP with the second episode of G1, Escape From Catrina. Once again I have no idea what happens in it so we'll be going in blind together.
Please let there be no more sea ponies

LuffyZoro

Dark Phoenix said:
Lets see, we now know that at one point, Twilight reads a book, and that Celestia is serious.

From this we can extrapolate that Twilight is studying become a rebel against Celestia's rule, possibly for the New Lunar Republic. Spike is her accomplice (obviously), but Rainbow Dash is the only other pony of the Mane 6 to join her. Celestia, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, and Fluttershy have to stop Twilight before she destroys Equestria. This is the overreaching plot for the season.

Along the way, Pinkie Pie sings various songs about crushing rebellion and hostage situations. There is an episode where Twilight and Rainbow go stir crazy living in a tent, and Spike has to get them to work together again, for the good of the cause.

Instead of writing letters to Princess Celestia, Twilight writes manifestos about the corruption of power in the nobility of Equestria. There is a minor plot point near the end of the season where it turns out Fluttershy was a spy for Twilight all along. The season finishes with a cliffhanger halfway through a battle between the two sides.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
LuffyZoro said:
Lets see, we now know that at one point, Twilight reads a book, and that Celestia is serious.

From this we can extrapolate that Twilight is studying become a rebel against Celestia's rule, possibly for the New Lunar Republic. Spike is her accomplice (obviously), but Rainbow Dash is the only other pony of the Mane 6 to join her. Celestia, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, and Fluttershy have to stop Twilight before she destroys Equestria. This is the overreaching plot for the season.

Along the way, Pinkie Pie sings various songs about crushing rebellion and hostage situations. There is an episode where Twilight and Rainbow go stir crazy living in a tent, and Spike has to get them to work together again, for the good of the cause.

Instead of writing letters to Princess Celestia, Twilight writes manifestos about the corruption of power in the nobility of Equestria. There is a minor plot point near the end of the season where it turns out Fluttershy was a spy for Twilight all along. The season finishes with a cliffhanger halfway through a battle between the two sides.

Every time someone says something like this Fluttershy cries...

You're no better than Gilda.

kunonabi

Just told my sister-in-law about MLP so she should be watching it in the near future. She had no idea there was a new show and was pumped to hear about it.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Whut? Sorry can't hear you. I'm busy eating kentucky fried scootaloos, complete with scootafries and scootaburgers while listening to "She Bang She Bang"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom