• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheerilee

DrForester said:
I see 8 Am and 6 PM. How do we know what will be the new episodes?
The 8:00AM and 6:00PM slots are weekday slots. S2's start date, Sept 17, is a Saturday.

The linked page within the linked page says more clearly that...

"Fan-favorite and breakout hit My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic will kick off its second season on Saturday, September 17 at 9am ET."

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ruby_onix said:
The 8:00AM and 6:00PM slots are weekday slots. S2's start date, Sept 17, is a Saturday.

"Fan-favorite and breakout hit My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic will kick off its second season on Saturday, September 17 at 9am ET."

SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS!
awesomedash.png

Ellis Kim

Banned
Does anyone else really hate anatomically accurate pony art? I really hate those snouts.

I hate non-show snout art period. It looks weird as hell.

OMG Aero

DrForester said:
See, as the keeper of Pony Lore, I can factually say nothing in the show indicates Fluttershy would ever post such a thing.
Someone needs to keep an eye on Forester when he is making the thread or it will just be a huge post of pro-Celestia propaganda.

6pm? Does that mean VIOLENCE is confirmed?

Also I wonder if the two-part premiere will be Discord's only appearance.

Similar to the pilot, it'll have a clear dramatic goal and then the rest of the episodes will be goofy slice of life stuff.

I'M SO EXCITED.

tumblr_lpscvguOa91qawsa2o1_500.jpg

Bakphoon

meltingparappa said:
6pm? Does that mean VIOLENCE is confirmed?

Also I wonder if the two-part premiere will be Discord's only appearance.

Similar to the pilot, it'll have a clear dramatic goal and then the rest of the episodes will be goofy slice of life stuff.

I'M SO EXCITED.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpscvguOa91qawsa2o1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

NO. They only air it at that time too, because its a better timeslot. And there is a first airing at 9 AM.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:
Someone needs to keep an eye on Forester when he is making the thread or it will just be a huge post of pro-Celestia propaganda.

Never forget, proCelestia is cannon.

Seriously, I don't know if I would make any changes to the character description. I plan to trim a few things, but generally keep things as is.

sumo390

ruby_onix said:

6 am for Pony? Worth it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
sumo390 said:
If you ditch the west coast you also ditch Studio B in Vancouver which works on Pony. You monster.
well, technically vancouver is on the salish, not the actual west coast.

brian577 said:
It's not exactly "pro-Celestia", but it's not really anti-Celestia either. If you don't like a little grim-dark (not cupcakes level certainly)stay away.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/story-sun-is-tired.html
That's a pretty good story.

Another good one is The Empty Room. Also somewhat grimdark. There are some rather unnecessary pop culture references in the story, but things really start to get real around chapter 7 or 8 (if I remember correctly). It's still an ongoing story, but I think the author's wrapping it up.

McNum

OMG Aero

tiff said:
I can't remember the last time I was awake at 6 AM.
That doesn't matter, all the best ponygaffers are going to not watch it when it airs so we can go in fresh together in the Synchtube like we did for The Best Night Ever.

McNum said:
So, shamelessly taken from Equestria Daily, but this is "My Little Top Gear: Friendship is Ambitious, but Rubbish".

All in all, a pretty fun "Top Gear with ponies" spoof.

Now THIS, on the other hoof, is the official BBC Top Gear blog. Eeyup. That's Top Gear for you. I guess ponypower is close enough to horsepower for them to like it. Now who of the Top Gear crew might be a brony? Apart from The Stig, of course, it goes without saying that he's watched it all.

Relevant

ykfXt.jpg

kqIpr.jpg

Also this:
http://i.imgur.com/DQjOl.jpg

Ellis Kim

Banned
brian577 said:
It's not exactly "pro-Celestia", but it's not really anti-Celestia either. If you don't like a little grim-dark (not cupcakes level certainly)stay away.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/story-sun-is-tired.html
Wow, that was really dark. Like, really dark. I skipped 8.5, though. I haven't read fanfiction since I was like... 13, but that wasn't too shabby. Obviously, I look forward to the next chapter.

I suspected that there was
a group in the shadows that was perpetuating this fear mongering, but the actual reveal was a bit more surprising. The cult is so creepy.
Some of it felt uncharacteristic of the show, but made a lot more sense once the
cult group
was introduced as an element of the fiction.

2th

Banned
tiff said:
I can't remember the last time I was awake at 6 AM.

i was this morning having been up all night doing research for a meeting i had this afternoon. hooray for adderall! lol

McNum said:
So, shamelessly taken from Equestria Daily, but this is "My Little Top Gear: Friendship is Ambitious, but Rubbish".

All in all, a pretty fun "Top Gear with ponies" spoof.

Now THIS, on the other hoof, is the official BBC Top Gear blog. Eeyup. That's Top Gear for you. I guess ponypower is close enough to horsepower for them to like it. Now who of the Top Gear crew might be a brony? Apart from The Stig, of course, it goes without saying that he's watched it all.

Ok, thast just awesome.

Choppasmith said:

OMG, I cant stop laughing

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Apparently someone from. ED is meeting with some Top Gear producers. I sugested they try and get Stig to listen to pony music on lap times, guy said he would ask.

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
Apparently someone from. ED is meeting with some Top Gear producers. I sugested they try and get Stig to listen to pony music on lap times, guy said he would ask.

dear sweet god this would be the greatest thing in Top Gear history!

McNum

2th said:
dear sweet god this would be the greatest thing in Top Gear history!
If only to hear Clarkson's response to it. The Stig has has weirder "music" in the car, at least. Like morse code.

Acerac

Banned
Less than 2 months til new episodes!

This is my most anticipated show that I can remember. What is the exact date new eps start airing? I know it is sometime in October...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Celestia is such a nice pony :)

Acerac said:
Less than 2 months til new episodes!

This is my most anticipated show that I can remember. What is the exact date new eps start airing? I know it is sometime in October...
Less than one month. Sept. 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom