• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw these and had to post them here:
88955df9c2c81e51349209e67912ed94.jpg

14410%20-%20%3A3%20Kitten%20Kitty%20applejack%20cat%20cats%20cute%20d%27aww%20dawww%20fluttershy%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

tiff

Banned
That other Pony thread reminds me how useless ignoring people can be when you can see them get quoted anyway.

OMG Aero

DrForester said:
These are incredible. I would love to see them animated or hell, even just used as models for the toys.
Ashenai said:
Hey ponygaf. I'm one of the guys from mlponies.com (SomethingAwful pony refugees), and I've been aware of this thread (and, uh, NeoGAF in general) ever since a couple of you fellas showed up at our forum and were generally chill and kickass.
Welcome to NeoGAF fellow ponygoon!

2th

Banned
ahoyhoy said:
Bravo to panda, tiff, Reg, zomba, ultimoo, 2th, and the rest of Pony-GAF holding shit down in that thread.

And woowie at my .gifs being taken out of context. Looks like that was mopped up, though.
i am just using the opportunity to post as many pony images/gifs as possible. it amuses me to see the rage. in fact i think its time to post this.

cONXv.jpg

2th

Banned
Ookami-kun said:
Kinda ironic too.

how is it ironic that i give anti furry rants. never said i wanted to sex up any ponies or dress up as one. so if you are implying im a furry then i think you can go back to furaffinity with the rest of the antrho, omg bird man has nipples, weirdos. And if you stay there i will be happy cause then i wont have to see birds with nipples... BIRDS DONT HAVE FUCKING NIPPLES!!!!!!!

Acerac

Banned
The non-official pony threads are the funniest of all pony threads, and by far the most active.

It's amazing how many people mention they have to check out the show when they read through the incredible amounts of hype.
2th said:
how is it ironic that i give anti furry rants. never said i wanted to sex up any ponies or dress up as one. so if you are implying im a furry then i think you can go back to furaffinity with the rest of the antrho, omg bird man has nipples, weirdos. And if you stay there i will be happy cause then i wont have to see birds with nipples... BIRDS DONT HAVE FUCKING NIPPLES!!!!!!!
Didn't Ookami start the first pony thread on GAF when he had a nipple bird avatar?

I don't share that interest, but he's all right in my book.

2th

Banned
Acerac said:
Didn't Ookami start the first pony thread on GAF when he had a nipple bird avatar?

I don't share that interest, but he's all right in my book.

I dont know if he started it when he had the bird with nipples avatar but he was certainly more active when he had that. it is by far the most bizarre avatar i have ever seen on gaf. BIRDS DONT HAVE NIPPLES! They lay eggs. they dont produce milk.

So yeah that is about all i can hate on ookami for. unless he is actually implying i am a furry then

killitwithfire.gif
getout.gif

Orcastar

ThreeSix said:
Got 1000 subscribers on YT, so I made this.

Avenue eQuestria: It Sucks to be Ponyville.
Not familiar with Avenue Q, but damn your videos are amazing.

McNum said:
Oh... my.

Odyssey Eurobeat put out his 3000 subscriber video. It's a preview of the next Ponybeat. Did not expect that song, but here's a small hint: "SHOO-BEE-DOO SHOOB-SHOO-BEE-DOO!"

This one is going to be... interesting. Going to be difficult to surpass the original, though.
Wow, wasn't expecting that. Sounds surprisingly good too. Maybe he'll do some the horrible songs from the movie too.

Oh and a welcome to all the new peeps!

DrForester said:
http://i.imgur.com/ioF9C.jpg

Someone made a pretty awesome video version here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c75Y1ughQY

DrForester said:

A-mazing! To bad I can't do the crossed eyes trick to see them in 3D. You know I imagine that Hasbro will probably go for a cheaper 3D look for the eventual G5 cartoon (which I hope is a long ways off). I generally prefer 2D but if the series looked something like that, or this. I don't think it'd be so bad.

ThreeSix said:
Got 1000 subscribers on YT, so I made this.
Avenue eQuestria: It Sucks to be Ponyville.

QkoXl.jpg

Seriously. Great work. The sync is PERFECT.

2th said:
I dont know if he started it when he had the bird with nipples avatar but he was certainly more active when he had that. it is by far the most bizarre avatar i have ever seen on gaf. BIRDS DONT HAVE NIPPLES! They lay eggs. they dont produce milk.
So yeah that is about all i can hate on ookami for. unless he is actually implying i am a furry then
killitwithfire.gif
getout.gif

I think he might be referring to the love and tolerance mantra being ignored as hypocritical.

Ookami's current avatar makes me cringe.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Might as well start putting this out here now.

When we start S2 thread, please don't feel the trolls.

Also, going to work on the S2 thread this weekend. If people want to start submitting banners to the thread, now's the time.

also, I plan to keep using the myke section headers.

iygpZ.jpg

Could someone put together another one called "Thread Guide" preferably with Celestia since she has no header, and would be perfect to use as a guide.

sumo390

That thread provided me much entertainment, I can imagine how angry the trolls will be once the amazing S2 one is posted and will always be in the top 5.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
sumo390 said:
That thread provided me much entertainment, I can imagine how angry the trolls will be once the amazing S2 one is posted and will always be in the top 5.
count me in. i have yet to watch most MLP eps, but the ones i did watch were pretty good. plus MLP makes great gif material.

Jintor

You would think given that we are resolved to ignore pony-haters and pony-haters are resolved to ignore us that we wouldn't have any goddamn flareups but here the fuck we are.

Acerac

Banned
Jintor said:
You would think given that we are resolved to ignore pony-haters and pony-haters are resolved to ignore us that we wouldn't have any goddamn flareups but here the fuck we are.
Wait, who said anything about the second part? The pony haters are drawn to us.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Jintor said:
I dunno why. But kindness pisses people off. and I am fine with that.

tafer

Just noticed the thread on OT, awful crap you guys have to deal with... good stuff most of you handle that sort of thing surprisingly well.

What the hell happened to tiff?

2th

Banned
Feep said:
Riza Cifra is my friend here in SoCal. I'll tell her PonyGAF said hi. = D

sweet. tell her to get a gaf account and join the herd!

Also Feep thanks for all the great posting in the current hate thread in OT. Always good to know a great indie game maker is a brony :)

Jintor

tafer said:
Just noticed the thread on OT, awful crap you guys have to deal with... good stuff most of you handle that sort of thing surprisingly well.

What the hell happened to tiff?

deus ex racism thread in gaming, he(?) made a stupid statement

Acerac

Banned
tafer said:
It comes with the territory.

When you realize how many converts we get from threads like that it makes it all worth it.

On a more personal note, it really helps you realize how silly many insults are. The amount of anger directed at a goofy tv show has made the hatred towards other aspects of my life that much more comical. :)

daffy

Banned
lol look at how hypocritical some of them are. I have so little respect for OT gaf these days :|

and then you realize just how many of them are likely lurking this thread and it seems quite silly to even discuss with them. Whatever, can't wait for season 2 so we have more awesome to discuss.

2th

Banned
FTH said:
lol look at how hypocritical some of them are. I have so little respect for OT gaf these days :|

and then you realize just how many of them are likely lurking this thread and it seems quite silly to even discuss with them. Whatever, can't wait for season 2 so we have more awesome to discuss.

1ryC1.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, after browsing through that thread, I'm not so sure if I really want to return to OT :/

Narag

Bufbaf said:
Wow, after browsing through that thread, I'm not so sure if I really want to return to OT :/

We'll just have to post human ponies so Eatchildren keeps his eye on the thread.

tafer

Jintor said:
deus ex racism thread in gaming, he(?) made a stupid statement

Oh wow, that thread is massive ban carnival, I hope it's nothing serious. (The few posts I read weren't THAT bad)

Acerac said:
It comes with the territory.

When you realize how many converts we get from threads like that it makes it all worth it.

On a more personal note, it really helps you realize how silly many insults are. The amount of anger directed at a goofy tv show has made the hatred towards other aspects of my life that much more comical. :)

I knew it! PonyGaf is a cult.

Where is the PP shrine?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
tafer said:
Oh wow, that thread is massive ban carnival, I hope it's nothing serious. (The few posts I read weren't THAT bad)
a lot of people were banned for saying what amounted to 'who cares/get over it'. Bit trigger happy on bishops part maybe.

Orcastar

From the lack of trolling PonyGAF shirts got in the t-shirt design thread, I was beginning to think that GAF was starting to get over their pony hate. That thread sure proved me wrong. It's kinda hilarious how seemingly insulted some people get from someone enjoying a show like MLP, but on the other hand it's pretty sad too. Oh well, haters gonna hate I suppose.

Bakphoon

Orcastar said:
From the lack of trolling PonyGAF shirts got in the t-shirt design thread, I was beginning to think that GAF was starting to get over their pony hate. That thread sure proved me wrong. It's kinda hilarious how seemingly insulted some people get from someone enjoying a show like MLP, but on the other hand it's pretty sad too. Oh well, haters gonna hate I suppose.

http://i.imgur.com/keapw.jpg[/MG][/URL][/QUOTE]

That picture is so perfect...

McNum

Eh, that thread isn't nearly as toxic as they used to be. Just the usual suspects trolling it up. I admire their tenacity, but you'd think that they'd just live and let live at some point. However, what they don't realize is that their every move only adds to the herd! *evil laughter*

I mean, it's always nice to see friendly new faces in the pony threads.

Human shrugging Pinkie Pie is pretty awesome.

Acerac

Banned
The Awesomest said:
The non-PonyGAF folks in that other thread seemed to enjoy human ponies.
It always amazes me how many pony images the "pony-haters" seem to have at their disposal. When their collection dwarfs my admittedly small stockpile, it makes me wonder who gives more attention to the show, those who hate the show or those who love it.

Bakphoon

Acerac said:
It always amazes me how many pony images the "pony-haters" seem to have at their disposal. When their collection dwarfs my admittedly small stockpile, it makes me wonder who gives more attention to the show, those who hate the show or those who love it.

I'm sure many of them won't hate the show so much, if it featured Humans instead of ponies.

Theonik

Berserk is probably one of the few exceptions where i think Ponies work really poorly with.
Still sorta cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom