• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Slamtastic said:
http://www.livestream.com/mane6

Live preview of the fighting game project coming up in a few minutes!
OMG OMG OMG OMG
Fgs9G.jpg

ahoyhoy said:
Just wanted to make sure it was .giffable.
After some work....
IT WAS.
(star wars crawl)
I cannot possibly express how amazing this gif is.

I feel like I've overused every hyperbole I've ever used in my life, because it cannot describe the grin I got from this.

Also for anyone getting the Toys R Us blind bag set, there's a 20% coupon from facebook that can go along with your order. Mine ended up only costing $27. I look forward to repainting the worthless ones. If I was more productive, I'd find out what cancerous material people have been using to sculpt their own hair.

Edit: For good measure
tumblr_lqjtqlvJJ81r24ynho1_250.jpg

tafer

AdawgDaFAB said:
I was in and out of the chat a lot when that happen, but I think tiff said it was for 7 months O_O.

7 months?!?!

Wow that's some -you know who- level ban there... I hope it is a misunderstanding.

Acerac

Banned
Bit of a non sequitur here, but I just want to thank everyone in this thread for keeping it going. I know I'm not a regular poster here as typically have little to contribute, but seeing this thread going as strong as it has has made my day on a number of occasions. It's a rare reminder that sometimes people can be awesome, and stopping in and seeing the funny images posted in this thread has made my day brighter on more than one occasion.

Though I might not be the most exemplary PonyGAF poster, I try to do what I can to keep the fanbase strong. Despite all the hate you receive, know that you are making a real difference in people's lives. As silly and overbaked as it sounds, I've never had a group I consistently knew I could depend on for support as much as I know I can depend on all of you. With all the difficulties and frustrations I face in my every day life, knowing there is some place I can go that will provide me only with smiles is nothing short of amazing.

Thank you.

I really shouldn't post when I'm drunk.

Orcastar

ahoyhoy said:
This is amazing and all, but you do realize that by likening us to the empire and the trolls to the rebels, narrative imperative now dictates that they will win? Just sayin'...

Caught a few minutes of the Mane6 livestream and the game is looking pretty good. Did they say anything about a release date?

AdawgDaFAB said:
This week's drawing theme in the IRC Chat is Seaponies.

So far we have:

and
http://imgur.com/O9bQK - Linked because it's big.

Well, I was bored earlier today and after seeing those two pictures I whipped this up in MS Paint:
http://imgur.com/2WCtl

This was my reference:
http://imgur.com/ZLRSc

I got bored tonight and drew some more. It's still Seapony week in the IRC Chat so I did Seapony Twilight Sparkle and Seapony Bakpony:

(Click for full size)
(Click for full size)

daffy

Banned
Acerac said:
Bit of a non sequitur here, but I just want to thank everyone in this thread for keeping it going. I know I'm not a regular poster here as typically have little to contribute, but seeing this thread going as strong as it has has made my day on a number of occasions. It's a rare reminder that sometimes people can be awesome, and stopping in and seeing the funny images posted in this thread has made my day brighter on more than one occasion.

Though I might not be the most exemplary PonyGAF poster, I try to do what I can to keep the fanbase strong. Despite all the hate you receive, know that you are making a real difference in people's lives. As silly and overbaked as it sounds, I've never had a group I consistently knew I could depend on for support as much as I know I can depend on all of you. With all the difficulties and frustrations I face in my every day life, knowing there is some place I can go that will provide me only with smiles is nothing short of amazing.

Thank you.

*hugs*

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Acerac said:

Thank you.

CGiCM.jpg

Acerac said:

Thank you.

Group_hug_Pinkie_Pie_Fluttershy_Rarity_Applejack_Rainbow_Dash_Twilight_Sparkle_S1E23.png

Reading that put a huge smile on my face. I love hearing stories like these.

If you don't post much because you feel that you "have little to contribute" but still enjoy coming to the thread, then check out the our IRC chat sometime. We are just a friendly bunch who chat about pony related stuff and all kinds of other randomness and it is almost always active - we have a worldwide community here. Not to mention that we have some pretty great creative work that is seemingly ALWAY getting worked on in the chat, many times posted there exclusively ^__^.

McNum

Oh, right. That IRC chat. Thanks for reminding me. Still not feeling great, but I just added it to my bookmarks. I'll get around to using it at some point. (Well, apart from being in it now, of course.)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So anyone interested in the blindbag sets, Toys R us now has their collectors set with the mane 6 and 6 recolors. Already sold out on their website, but they're in stores.

Anyone want to buy 6 recolors from me? :p

pTRU1-10816898_alternate1_dt.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Theonik said:
divekicks, stomp is in overhead, horizontal charge with invincibility and dat anti air fierce...

so imba.

applejack vs twilight reminded me of meiling vs patchouli in SWR. -.- not fun for patchouli.

Theonik

Pandaman said:
divekicks, stomp is in overhead, horizontal charge with invincibility and dat anti air fierce...

so imba.

applejack vs twilight reminded me of meiling vs patchouli in SWR. -.- not fun for patchouli.
Yep, and It's made even worse because AJ is the worst pony!
I was also a bit sad that they didn't show Rarity and merely teased us with it. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom