• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

IRC is giving up on ponies for Nigel fandom. We are using this piece to ease the transition:

Z9Amh.png

Ellis Kim

Banned
oh_god_poison_joke_by_thelivingmachine02-d49azne.jpg

morning_lyra_by_johnjoseco-d49b9sc.png

It was all a dream....
or actually just two completely unrelated images as the first one's caused by Poison Joke :p

__get_off___by_tess_27-d4979cj.png

at_the_gala_____by_puzzle_of_life-d49akxz.png

I really like how Puzzle at Life draws her ponies. And before anyone asks, its Carrot Top.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I just realized the times on my OP are the old times.

Can someone fact check these new ones. As well as give me any new international times. Figure I will list the international times even though they're probably not the new episodes.

- United States of America (EST):
--- The Hub
---New Episodes
----- Saturday: 9:00 AM
---Repeat showings
----- Saturday: 9:30 AM

- United Kingdom (WEST):
--- Boomerang
----- Weekdays: 15:00

-Spain: (season 1)
---Boing
---Weekdays:
----10:30 am
---Weekends
----7:30 am

DrForester said:
I just realized the times on my OP are the old times.

Can someone fact check these new ones. As well as give me any new international times. Figure I will list the international times even though they're probably not the new episodes.

- United States of America (EST):
--- The Hub
---New Episodes
----- Saturday: 9:00 AM
---Repeat showings
----- Saturday: 9:30 AM

- United Kingdom (WEST):
--- Boomerang
----- Weekdays: 15:00

-Spain: (starts tomorrow season 1)
---Boing
---Weekdays:
----10:30 am
---Weekends
----7:30 am

Yeah, it fucking sucks.

Acerac

Banned
G-Fex said:
So it begins

Stay off our turf though
It's great to hear the king of all ponies telling others to stay off our turf.

Good to have you back G-Fex.

Thanks for the template, it was a good excuse to install GIMP.

DrForester said:
Will use that as title unless something better comes up
Sounds good. I hope it doesn't change suddenly into something stupid. :x
DrForester said:
So I'm thinking we should have mods close down this thread tomorrow. Thoughts?
I guess I'll have to be content with having the 4th most posts in this thread. Unless I can make 100 who? posts today.

G-Fex

Acerac said:
It's great to hear the king of all ponies telling others to stay off our turf.

Good to have you back G-Fex.

Thanks for the template, it was a good excuse to install GIMP.

I'm the king of creeps, not ponies.

Ponies? That's amateur!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
OMG Aero said:
Don't you guys think it's a bit early to change avatars? We shouldn't do that until next week's episode.

Perhaps, but the new OT should be up sometime tomorrow so it's okay imo.

Neki

new op? means I can actually post and talk about pony related stuff unlike you guys. where do you guys get material to post all the time? :p

McNum

Ultimoo said:
new op? means I can actually post and talk about pony related stuff unlike you guys. where do you guys get material to post all the time? :p
Fan stuff. Equestria Daily is a good source of that.

Speaking of the new season, I'm thinking of getting a new avatar after the Belle Eve celebration of Season 2. Still want Twilight, I think, but I'm not sure how. Guess it's time to find a funny pose in one of the episodes. Or, for fun, recolor "Twilight hit a wall" into Belle Eve. But that's probably beyond my skills of an artist.

I like all the OT2 name, OP and all of the suggestions for improving it so far.
One thing I would mention is to take out the TinyChat link. We don't use it anymore, so it would probably confuse people who go in there to an empty room. IRC is our chat now.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Well everyone, I've been pretty uninvolved with ponygaf (and the internet in general) since school started a few weeks ago. However, I think my schedule is starting stabilize itself, so I should be able to involve myself in the season 2 festivities. We return to Off-Topic tomorrow, right?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
AdawgDaFAB said:
I like all the OT2 name, OP and all of the suggestions for improving it so far.
One thing I would mention is to take out the TinyChat link. We don't use it anymore, so it would probably confuse people who go in there to an empty room. IRC is our chat now.

Removed the tinychat link. The IRC info in there is correct, right?

Orcastar

Quinnjaminn said:
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!

Then again it's not like this wasn't expected.

brian577 said:
I'll believe it when Jayson Thiessen confirms it. We didn't even know season 2 was coming until this spring and it hasn't even started yet. For now I'll consider it a typo.
And yeah, probably shouldn't jump to conclusions from one article. Then again I don't see why Hasbro wouldn't go ahead with a third season.

brian577

Banned
Orcastar said:
And yeah, probably shouldn't jump to conclusions from one article. Then again I don't see why Hasbro wouldn't go ahead with a thrid season.

They might, but the fact remains that we didn't know about Season 2 until March/April. They haven't even finished season 2 yet let alone aired any episodes. Besides I think Hasbro would want to see what the ratings (not to mention the merchandise sales) are like before they commit to another season.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Yeah, it definitely isn't conclusive, but I don't see any reason why they wouldn't continue onto a third season. Wasn't MLP:FiM tied for the Hub's most successful show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom