• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrForester said:
My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Good Has No Demographic
This is nice, though it might be better if "good" was "quality."

So Pancakes is anxious to change avatars. Is everyone gonna do it when the new thread pops up or when the first episode airs?

Master Milk said:
This is nice, though it might be better if "good" was "quality."

So Pancakes is anxious to change avatars. Is everyone gonna do it when the new thread pops up or when the first episode airs?
First page of the new thread should be all Belle avatars for maximum win!

Doc, I'm working on a new avatar, any ETA on when the thread will go up so I have a good timeframe of how fast I need to do this?
mlp-aawkward.png

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
AdawgDaFAB said:
Doc, I'm working on a new avatar, any ETA on when the thread will go up so I have a good timeframe of how fast I need to do this?
mlp-aawkward.png
My plan is tomorrow morning. If I'm up in time I want to post it at 9:00est. exactly 1 week before. But it's the weekend. I wake up when I wake up.

Ok so I have at least 14 more hours xD.
I'm trying to do some picture editing for the first time ever for this, it's confusing and daunting
mlp-dwha.png

So new season soon. I imagine the first couple of pages are going to be interesting in the OT. Are we still doing the youtube sync again where we all watch it together?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Master Milk said:

Someone needs to alert the masses!

AdawgDaFAB said:
I'm trying to do some picture editing for the first time ever for this, it's confusing and daunting
mlp-dwha.png

If you or anyone else needs something shopped into a Belle avatar, we have a bunch of talented people here that can do it.

OMG Aero

Dr. Pangloss said:
So new season soon. I imagine the first couple of pages are going to be interesting in the OT. Are we still doing the youtube sync again where we all watch it together?
That's the plan yeah. I don't know what time it will be right now since that depends on how quick the Youtube uploads will be and what time is best for everyone, but I want to do the stream the same day the episode airs.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
RomanticHeroX said:
Since I have no talent, if someone could whip up a Rainbow Dash-themed avatar I'd be happy to take part in the festivities.

Do you actually want Rainbow Dash in the picture or is something like this okay?

fJoGY.png

I know it's probably a futile question to ask, but would anyone happen to have a full version of my avatar? I got it from Hive's post here ages ago and never knew where it came from.

I would like to try doing some editing with it for a new avatar and having a bigger version would help a ton.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
RomanticHeroX said:
Since I have no talent, if someone could whip up a Rainbow Dash-themed avatar I'd be happy to take part in the festivities.

Saw you already got one but decided to finish this one anyway.

Dash photobomb!

YiMMj.png

Also alternate version with slightly agitated Belle

9XpeZ.png

since people are doing requests for lazy people such as myself, can I get a belle with the controller erased and instead in the top right corner is Owlowiscious being levitated at about a 200 degree angle, so upside down? With the blue wavy stuff around him. My avatar pose without the sock and maybe without the stick :x

with this or this

oJXL3.png

goKNK.png

edit- like this but not terrrible:

58ECH.png

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Could someone help with a Belle avatar? I didn't want to bother anyone when we did the season ending episode because of the insane amount of requests, but I thought I'd ask now:
Can anyone make a Belle avatar with a ferret in there?

If it's too much work, I understand.

Ok, I'll go now.

C4B0N.jpg

Pancakes

ThreeSix said:
Gonna ask for a Belle avatar where she's wearing a black beret and maybe some hipster sunglasses. I have this picture of a snobby film director in my head for it, but even if anyone does just one of those things, I'll use it. Thanks.

A bit of a rush job, but something like this maybe?

TaXNb.png

LuffyZoro said:
If there are any not-overwhelmed photoshop wizards in here, I'd like to ask for a picture of Belle and Doctor Whooves.

This good?

IFU2o.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The time to return is neigh.

PBalfredo

RiccochetJ said:
Could someone help with a Belle avatar? I didn't want to bother anyone when we did the season ending episode because of the insane amount of requests, but I thought I'd ask now:
Can anyone make a Belle avatar with a ferret in there?

If it's too much work, I understand.

Ok, I'll go now.

C4B0N.jpg

Here you go
x43olv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom