• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Quinnjaminn said:
I hate to burden our photoshoppers even more, but could I request a Belle + Gummy picture?

Good?

3X9wc.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
FTH said:
may I also have a belle eve with a beret? pink or red perhaps

i think i was banned when this happened last time.
Like so?

McuMk.png

AbNNs.png

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
When does MLP make the glorious return to the OT?

Unlike the Nike Back to the Future shoes trailer, I expect that I won't be ultimately let down in the end.

Edit:
Jenga said:
I love and tolerate the shit out of you Jenga.

7:00 am here right now and I havent sleep yet.
Im waiting for the airing of My Little Pony in Spain that starts at 7:30 while playing Star Fox 64 3D. Just beat hard route with all the medals and 1413 points. FUCK YEAH! (and fuck Boing channel)

tafer

Oh crap, someone told me that a voice actress of this show is a professional opera singer, anyone can confirm this stuff?

Jenga

Banned
alright so in time for the new OT thread I've revved up my ignore list and now every single person on gaf with a pony avatar has been ignored

bring it, im ready

do your worst you sons of bitches

I'm not sure I'll be able to even get a post in tomorrow, but I'll change up tonight just to be safe.

And it looks like my suggestion was helpful, that's cool.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Jenga said:
alright so in time for the new OT thread I've revved up my ignore list and now every single person on gaf with a pony avatar has been ignored

bring it, im ready

do your worst you sons of bitches

*gasp* You wouldn't dare D:

Acerac

Banned
RomanticHeroX said:
Oh man, they're all great. I'm gonna have to cycle through them I think.
Is there any chance I could grab the first one? It's cool if you want to use all of them, but I am realizing I'm an not overly skilled with GIMP and would hate to pester more.

fJoGY.png

Is the one I'm referring to

Acerac said:
Is there any chance I could grab the first one? It's cool if you want to use all of them, but I am realizing I'm an not overly skilled with GIMP and would hate to pester more.

fJoGY.png

Is the one I'm referring to
Help yourself! More RD love is best.

PBalfredo

^^^^^
Is that a GAF creation? Does our police pony have a name?

Owlowiscious said:
So am I the only one here that can't see tinypic pictures?
I can see them fine. What are you seeing? Red x's?

edit: By the way, is there going to be a synchtube tomorrow?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
So when does Pony 2: Revenge of the Pony* hit the OT? I really, really want to be there for that.

*My own personal naming convention

PBalfredo said:
^^^^^
Is that a GAF creation? Does our police pony have a name?

I can see them fine. What are you seeing? Red x's?

edit: By the way, is there going to be a synchtube tomorrow?
eternal loading sign. i hate tinypic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom