• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PBalfredo said:
^^^^^
Is that a GAF creation? Does our police pony have a name?
I'm not sure where it came from.

PBalfredo said:
edit: By the way, is there going to be a synchtube tomorrow?
Yes there is. There will be a new Friendship is Witchcraft ep and our final (for now at least) G1 ep: The Ghost of Paradise Estate .

AdawgDaFAB said:
Someone needs to post this on the first page when the topic starts:
bDY6o.jpg
No.

First we escape into OT, then...

Reaction images. In ALL THE THREADS

PlKaz.gif

Oh man, I'd love a Belle avatar, I just don't know how to distinguish it...

EDIT: Ah, maybe a Obama style poster? What word would be suitable for Belle?

Choppasmith said:
Oh man, I'd love a Belle avatar, I just don't know how to distinguish it...

EDIT: Ah, maybe a Obama style poster? What word would be suitable for Belle?
Rage:

or Hype:

(Click for full size)

KtSlime

Amibguous Cad said:
I remember seeing it on 4chan back in the early days of the fandom.

That's exactly what it is from. Back February or so, after the initial mass-bannings on /b/ the mods relented and permitted the existence of ponies, but they all had to be in one thread.

Theonik

Shall use plain Blle avatar for now. Unless i come up with something to do with it.
Or someone offers to do something :p

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Jenga said:
alright so in time for the new OT thread I've revved up my ignore list and now every single person on gaf with a pony avatar has been ignored

bring it, im ready

do your worst you sons of bitches

I guess me and the good Dr. shall represent Pony-GAF for now.

Let me at least send you our complimentary Season 2 Starter Pack. It comes with a free Make-Your-Own-Fan-Fiction Madlibs!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Theonik said:
Shall use plain Blle avatar for now. Unless i come up with something to do with it.
Or someone offers to do something :p

Just give me some ideas and I'll work on it tomorrow.

blamite

cXHVa.png

So I came up with this for myself, it's the best way I could find to work my current avatar in.

Would anyone be wiling to try making Belle levitate a needler? Something like This image might work?

Narag

Commissar Belle is sanctioned by the Princess to put a bullet into anyone that doesn't demonstrate the basic tenets of friendship.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
oh well, at least i had time to make a new one now :3

tafer

ruby_onix said:
Ashleigh Ball, the voice actor for Rainbow Dash/Applejack is also a professional singer (not opera, AFAIK).

Applejack singing the American anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0p643twyY8

Edit: Also, new avatar test post.

Wow, a lot of talented people works in the show. Hehehe, I guess they are not investing this kind of work/talent on the other language versions...

Edit: OOOPS...

Oh well,

94MkU.jpg

Orcastar

So many Belles!

I'm a bit disappointed at mine and it seems I fail at transparency too... Could someone maybe whip up something more appropriate? I'd like it to have something to do with translation/writing and I'd like Belle to wear glasses too.

FoxSpirit

Okay, okay, my request: see my avatar? See the picture?? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee.

Large:
330rc7q.png

Small and with correct colour balance.
2ilbq04.png

Just a fox and Belle. Or have some other suggestion?? Thanks :)

McNum

We doing the Belle Eve avatars now? But I haven't even started on customizing mine yet. Scratch that, I don't even have a clue on what to do with mine yet. Immediate thought is to do a Xenoblade/Belle Eve mashup, since it's just a temporary avatar for a week or so, but I don't know if that is a good plan. The look is simple enough. Either I take the very easy route and color Belle's controller red (like the limited Classic Controller Pro that came with the game), or I try to put the Monado sword from the game on her back. Will need a good image of the sword for that. Or both, of course.

I thought it was next week we were doing this, though.

Well if people are taking requests is anyone good at the whole obama poster effect? I tried the pic at obamaicon.me and it just didn't turn out very well.

How long are we doing this, anyway? Just tomorrow or the week leading up to the premiere?

Choppasmith said:
Well if people are taking requests is anyone good at the whole obama poster effect? I tried the pic at obamaicon.me and it just didn't turn out very well.

How long are we doing this, anyway? Just tomorrow or the week leading up to the premiere?

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I play on keeping mine until at least the first Synchtube when we watch S2Ep1, then I'm going back to Ashley.

I think doing it for the week would be fun. It'd be a subtle(?) way to hype up the start of the new season and maybe get some others interested without going around shouting about the new season and yelling at people to give it a shot.

When people do special avatars for games they'll usually rock them well in advance, so a week seems really short to me. Though, usually everyone isn't using the same base avatar, but I don't think that matters too much, or at all, actually.

+1 for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom