• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DennisK4 said:
1. The One True Princess Luna

2. The Great and Powerful Trixie

3. Fluttershy

999. Celestia the Usurper
Uxt6D.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Confused101 said:
New friends, new songs, new images, new videos, new characters... It will be glorious.

New characters = new human ponies!

EDIT: Also, besides human ponies, this is the best thing to come out of the series.

I didn't take part in the last OT much. I'm really glad it's time to look forward to some new episodes.

Although explaining to anybody you like this show, and it's not the 80's show is pretty impossible. So it's pretty much

BfzcR.png

Nishastra

Banned
I've been so busy lately, it's hard to believe that the new season is coming so soon :p

And to think people were worried that it wouldn't start until December at one point :p

spindashing said:
Welcome back to the OT, you wonderful people. I don't watch the show, but it isn't all that bad from what I've seen.

Hey Spin!

EatChildren said:
New characters = new human ponies!

EDIT: Also, besides human ponies, this is the best thing to come out of the series.
I was hoping it would be a link to this. However, thanks because that was pretty sweet and I hadn't seen it before.

i promise not to troll or post in this thread again, i just have on thing i'm curious about: are you guys "out" with your pony fandom? like, you talk about it in real life and represent it as a part of your identity? i know it sounds like trolling, but i'm really just curious /former sociology major

OMG Aero

Nice job on the OP Forester, although is it just me or is the last banner above the FAQ section a broken imgur image?
AdawgDaFAB said:
I was hoping it would be a link to this. However, thanks because that was pretty sweet and I hadn't seen it before.
Look what you've done. You've ruined this thread already.
Smision said:
i promise not to troll or post in this thread again, i just have on thing i'm curious about: are you guys "out" with your pony fandom? like, you talk about it in real life and represent it as a part of your identity? i know it sounds like trolling, but i'm really just curious /former sociology major
No more than the other TV shows I watch. I'll tell people about it if they ask me but I don't bring it up when no-one is talking about it or shove it in people's faces. It's just a cartoon I watch, not a big part of my identity.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
watkinzez said:
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

Having tried, that's really freaking hard to say! Props to the voice actress.

Especially since she pulls double-duty with both RD and Applejack, and does their singing voices.

Smision said:

I would wear a shirt if I could find one I really liked, but I don't go talking about ponies everywhere. I do have this as my iPad background, which is with me at school.

UdBC9.jpg

Ellis Kim

Banned
Be sure to pick up our shirts on the GAF store :>
Smision said:
I like to think that everyone who loves the show tries to show it in their own ways. For some, its wearing a PonyGAF shirt, for others its something more subtle like a pin.

Firehead

Thnikkaman said:
The seaponies make everything better. Submit.
Indeed.

And remember to check out the IRC, people! It's pretty active and isn't scary as some may think! It's always nice to have more people drop by ^^

Jintor

Smision said:

I don't deny it if someone were to ask, but I hardly go around waving a giant ponyflag :p

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Nishastra said:
I remain afraid.
There's no need to be, it's far far harder for random trolls to annoy people with ignore commands available. The room's not publicly listed like Tinychat either so there's no annoying people coming in, music or yelling.

Zomba13

Smision said:
About as much as anything else I like. I mean I've got a pony as my Steam avatar and plenty of my real friends have me on that. I don't go around bragging that I like ponies but I don't really do that.

Firehead said:
Indeed.

And remember to check out the IRC, people! It's pretty active and isn't scary as some may think! It's always nice to have more people drop by ^^
And there isn't any dancing demon woman in IRC. I promise :)

The Queen shall return one day.........

McNum

Smision said:
As the others said, about as out as with anything else I'm a fan of. Got a pony desktop background right now. (Well, six on rotation, actually), and if I think my friends will like the show, I introduce it to them. But I'm not pushing it on anyone anymore than I am with Nintendo and Star Wars. Which is to say, not at all. People like what they like, I respect that, and I only ask the same in return.

So, yeah, I got a pony avatar. Before that it was Felicia from MvC3 and before that an OoT3D avatar. But yeah, that's about it. I keep my fanboying among fans, and will happily talk about the show if encouraged to, but that's all. Not hiding it either.

Nishastra

Banned
Thnikkaman said:
There's no need to be, it's far far harder for random trolls to annoy people with ignore commands available. The room's not publicly listed like Tinychat either so there's no annoying people coming in, music or yelling.
That's not why I'm afraid :p

Ashenai

Neo Member
Smision said:

I don't know if it's a "part of my identity"; it's my favorite TV show. My friends know about it, and so does my girlfriend. My co-workers don't; the question of favorite TV shows doesn't really come up at the office. To be entirely honest, though, if it did I probably wouldn't admit to it there.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Hopefully we can overtake AnimeGAF in terms of posts per hour (they are like 120 posts an hour).
Smision said:
If I talked about any of my internet hobbies in real life I would have no social interaction whatsoever.
What happens in the interwebz stays in the interwebz.
Uchip said:
its now hard to tell everyone apart in here
Shouldn't you be asleep right now?
Ellis Kim said:
XD
We are to never speak of that GIF ever again.
PM. Now.

Maybe this season I'll give it a try.

mj-laughing.gif

Excuse the troll, I couldn't resist. I'm just happy GAF's most rainbow-y community has settled down, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom