• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
PhoncipleBone said:
Glad to see that Ponies can exist back in the OT like they should.

But damn, so many super similar avatars in here. The same pony but with one small difference around them. Quite confusing.

Don't worry. I got the combo-breaker avatar.

Here, you can join in.

tympF.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Smision said:
i promise not to troll or post in this thread again, i just have on thing i'm curious about: are you guys "out" with your pony fandom? like, you talk about it in real life and represent it as a part of your identity? i know it sounds like trolling, but i'm really just curious /former sociology major

I don't know for the 'identity' part, but I guess so, yeah. I pretty much let everything I like somehow define my identity in some ways.

YbNcn.jpg

on my monitor at the office, a few shirts and a few pins on my hat and bag. Which is a NES controller bag.

Before you ask, my desktop at work is a giant ass dual monitor pic of Miku Hatsune which looks totally awesome.

Negator

I can't believe it's so close! I'm getting so hyped up right now seeing this thread!

My body couldn't possibly be more ready!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Ponies in a week? I'm there.

As for time listing on the Hub doc, I got ep 1 of season 2 time listing of Sunday, 8:00 + 8:30 AM; and Monday 8:00 AM, 1:30 + 6:00 PM.
The Hub plays ponies within the weekday on the same times as Monday, but they are still airing season one as it stands.

ZealousD said:
Here's a suggestion. You can convert Belle Eve's name to Hex and put it on there.

42656c6c6520457665
Tried that but I don't have access to software from this computer that would let me edit it yet still keep it transparent (plus the numbers come out too small =,( :

be.png

Nishastra

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
Please Please PleasePlease Please PleasePlease Please PleasePlease Please Please
Just so you know, I am actually working on one... No precise timetable. Pohana took like 5 hours, but this should be easier :p

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Hexadecimalt said:
Tried that but I don't have access to software from this computer that would let me edit it yet still keep it transparent (plus the numbers come out too small =,( :

be.png

vZhVf.png

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Hexadecimalt said:

be.png

I was thinking something like this.

TeLJh.jpg
stQ7y.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Regulus Tera said:
7th stop being a party pooper.

You never liked ponies anyway.Please Please PleasePlease Please PleasePlease Please PleasePlease Please Please

Just a couple of quick ones, I'm sure Nishastra can do better.

vd4l9.png
z9A5b.png
Xp39T.png

7Th said:
Lauren Faust is gone; MLP is over. This thread will be nothing but tears and trolling.

1u2bX.gif

spindashing said:
Welcome back to the OT, you wonderful people. I don't watch the show, but it isn't all that bad from what I've seen.

What happened to Joe!?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
If there's a livestream (ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh) will we watch it together, synchtube style? That would be so awesome :D

UberTag

jogarrr said:
Arrrgghh. 9 AM. :(
Why so early?
CassSept said:
At least euro-GAF can rejoice because that time is far superior to that of Season 1 :)
Ironically, 9am Saturday (and Sunday) was the regular timeslot for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in Canada... right up until today.

Now the show has been seemingly banished to 5:30am Mondays.

Was hoping new episodes would be simulcast in Canada for once but it's looking like that won't be the case.

CassSept

UberTag said:
Ironically, 9am Saturday (and Sunday) was the regular timeslot for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in Canada... right up until today.

Now the show has been seemingly banished to 5:30am Mondays.

Was hoping new episodes would be simulcast in Canada for once but it's looking like that won't be the case.
Woah, 5:30 am Mondays? How, wha.......
That's worse than being banished and then being locked in a dungeon where they were banished.

PS. If someone is bored, could you somehow make a Belle Eve avatar of mai waifu? That'd be sweet.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Choppasmith said:
Well if people are taking requests is anyone good at the whole obama poster effect? I tried the pic at obamaicon.me and it just didn't turn out very well.

How long are we doing this, anyway? Just tomorrow or the week leading up to the premiere?

2vYoU.png

OMG Aero

Bufbaf said:
If there's a livestream (ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh) will we watch it together, synchtube style? That would be so awesome :D
If you thought the Fighting is Magic stream chat was crazy, those are going to be insane. It all depends on how you want to watch the episode. If you want to see the episode as soon as possible then a live stream is your best bet, but there's a chance that more than a few gaffers won't be able to make it at that time and it will be hard to chat with them about it with all the other pony fans watching. If you don't mind waiting a few hours then a Synchtube will allow more gaffers to watch and chat together.
careksims said:
http://i.imgur.com/Pi7ht.jpg
Yesssssssssssssss.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
OMG Aero said:
If you thought the Fighting is Magic stream chat was crazy, those are going to be insane. It all depends on how you want to watch the episode. If you want to see the episode as soon as possible then a live stream is your best bet, but there's a chance that more than a few gaffers won't be able to make it at that time and it will be hard to chat with them about it with all the other pony fans watching. If you don't mind waiting a few hours then a Synchtube will allow more gaffers to watch and chat together.

Yesssssssssssssss.
Alright, I have no problems waiting :) Usual time, usual place?

Pancakes

Nishastra said:
arU2v.png

I couldn't think of any good way to fit the hat in :p

Belle's head being at an angle makes it a real pain in the butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom