• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RiccochetJ said:
It should be fine for this season seeing as she was heavily involved. It's after this season that I'm worried about.

Wasn't Faust not as heavily involved with the second half of season one, and wasn't the second half of season one way better than the first half?

Jenga said:
that's what hitler said

Hey, I'll take Godwin's Rule over Rule 34.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
What+Will+Happen+Without+Lauren+Faust.png

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Nishastra said:
We'll burn that bridge when we come to it!
Good point!

Now back to the other business:
So we're all in agreement that Pinkie is the best and Bon Bon is the best secondary right? Good. We can now consider that matter closed as well!

Now let us never ever ever ever talk about it again :D

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Gummy > Fluttershy > Pinky Pie > Rarity >>>>> Spike >> Applejack > Twilight Sparkle >>>>>>>> Trollestia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Owlowisfodadflan;ljcious >>>>>>>>>>> Rainbow Dash

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Regulus Tera said:
Gummy > Fluttershy > Pinky Pie > Rarity >>>>> Spike >> Applejack > Twilight Sparkle >>>>>>>> Trollestia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Owlowisfodadflan;ljcious >>>>>>>>>>> Rainbow Dash

Now I can be your nakama.

Ikael

So we're all in agreement that Pinky is the best and Bon Bon is the best secondary right?

If by Bon Bon you mean Octavia, then yeah, right.

About rankings:

Fluttershy > Pinky > Twilight > Rarity > Applejack >>>>>>>> Rainbow Brag

Also, wtf, Spoilers? We don't watch this for the plot, do we?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Ikael said:
If by Bon Bon you mean Octavia, then yeah, right.

About rankings:

Fluttershy > Pinky > Twilight > Rarity > Applejack >>>>>>>> Rainbow Brag

Also, wtf, Spoilers? We don't watch this for the plot, do we?
what the hell is up with this rainbow hate. you guys are bullshit.

BY2K

Membero Americo
What is going on in those screenshots of the show?

I know it ISN'T, but I can't think of anything else but shit rain going on or something...

brian577

Banned
BY2K said:
What is going on in those screenshots of the show?

I know it ISN'T, but I can't think of anything else but shit rain going on or something...

Chocolate Rain, some stay dry while ponies feel the pain.

TouchMyBox said:
Wasn't Faust not as heavily involved with the second half of season one, and wasn't the second half of season one way better than the first half?

Hey, I'll take Godwin's Rule over Rule 34.
I'm not sure if it's true that Faust was less involved in the second half, but if she was, I think the record shows the show'll be just fine. The only truly great episodes in the first 13 were Bridle Gossip and swarm of the century (sorry Dragonshy fans). Meanwhile, the last 13 had Suited for Success, Sonic Rainboom, Cutie Mark Chronicles, Party of One, and Best Night Ever.

Owlowiscious said:
...how old are you? I'm not being judgmental, just curious.

I'm 32.

Im 26 and I dont watch this show but it seems very popular among adult men. I thought most of you would still be teenagers or something.

I just watched the first episode while doing my homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom