• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Nishastra said:
arU2v.png

I couldn't think of any good way to fit the hat in :p

Sweet.

Pancakes said:
Just a couple of quick ones, I'm sure Nishastra can do better.

vd4l9.png
z9A5b.png
Xp39T.png

Oh fuck, which one do I use?

You are all too awesome. :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Nishastra said:
More than that, the size of the hat is problematic, as is how it would interact with her horn :p

I just cover up the horn in other avatars because I'm lazy :p.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
arU2v.png

Using this one because Nishastra bothered to ask for my request, but I also love that one with the Penguin wearing the hat.

Nishastra said:
More than that, the size of the hat is problematic, as is how it would interact with her horn and hair and ear :p
CLIPPING

crimzonflame said:
...how old are you guys? Im not being judgmental, just curious.

If you want to ask more, I have a girlfriend and go out with my friends on weekends.
I also studied animation at university, and now work at a videogame studio.

The thing is, this is a really good animated show, if all shows were as good a MLP now, we would have a better tv. And its a show for all people, as it has jokes for small and big ones, just like Pixar films, taht can be enjoyed by adults and children alike.

Jenga

Banned
for supporting MLP eatchildren is now the worst neogaf mod with the fall of amirox

may god have mercy on your damned soul

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ultimoo said:
I just woke up and we have 5 pages already? lol.

you guys are sure excited.

Imagine how many pages it will get before the episode actually airs. 7 days!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Jenga said:
for supporting MLP eatchildren is now the worst neogaf mod with the fall of amirox

may god have mercy on your damned soul

I only support human ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom