• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoddGutts

duckroll said:
My brother, you have no faith.

I don't either!

Eh if Faust had her way with the entire series, it would have been like the first two episodes were. We all know how majority of the community feels about the first two episodes compare to how the rest of the series turned out.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Dai101 said:
Hai guises!!! What's going on in this thread?

Join the party!

OBT61.png

crimzonflame said:
I just watched the first episode while doing my homework.
I watched the first 11 (what was available at the time) on a side monitor while playing MMOs. I thought some parts were good enough that I like the show. But then I read about or see a picture of something cool that I missed. So I have to watch that episode again. Found out I liked the episodes more than I thought and had to eventually watch everything again.

I forget what my point was with this post.

Xadhoom

Neo Member
Amibguous Cad said:
The only truly great episodes in the first 13 were Bridle Gossip and swarm of the century (sorry Dragonshy fans).
... and Winter Wrap Up, you hooligan! :mad:
Although I agree with your point about the 2nd half being better.

G-Fex

Nocturnowl said:
Good thing for you that Yugi Cena can overcome any odds, whatever happened to your old gimmick "King of Ponies"?

Yeah but then I revealed it was me , it was me all along.

I can overcome these odds, I'm no selling this thread. You ponies maybe en masse but I've got factions behind me too.

G-Fex said:
Yeah but then I revealed it was me , it was me all along.

I can overcome these odds, I'm no selling this thread. You ponies maybe en masse but I've got factions behind me too.
I guess you could say you've formed a stable.....*cough*

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
jump_button said:
Take it easy guys, It's not started yet

We have to keep our reputation here. This thread won't go on page 2. Ever.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Nishastra said:
I love that there are people around here who seem to genuinely believe that we engineer this :p

Bahahah yeah right.

Next you're going to tell them that EviLore isn't the secret Benevolent Leader of Pony-GAF.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Will we be continuing to do synchtube streams at the same time for new episodes? I'm planning on organizing viewing parties with other bronies at my college, and I might try overlapping that with our synchtubes.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Quinnjaminn said:
Will we be continuing to do synchtube streams at the same time for new episodes? I'm planning on organizing viewing parties with other bronies at my college, and I might try overlapping that with our synchtubes.
Heck, why not encourage them to sign up here at GAF too? The more the merrier!

sinxtanx

crimzonflame said:
...how old are you guys? Im not being judgmental, just curious.
I'm 22 myself.

RiccochetJ said:
So we're all in agreement that Pinkie is the best and Bon Bon is the best secondary right? Good. We can now consider that matter closed as well!

Now let us never ever ever ever talk about it again :D
You. Me. On a boat. Going 700 miles per hour on the Rhine

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
My wife's latest plushie got too little attention in the Community thread's final chaos, so here it goes again:

Myke Greywolf said:
Jackie has finally finished up plushifying the mane 6, as Twilight Sparkle is revealed to the world:

1gYMu.png

Please favorite if you're in dA and you like it. Jackie would be extremely thankful!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Negator said:
Way better than that mutant imitation they are selling at Target.
pic or it didn't happen.

Dat Twi: Awesome work, as expected from Jackie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom