• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerac

Banned
Complex Shadow said:
Holy crap that is amazing. Can you Also put dash's cutie mark in the bubble, I am not much of a gamer. But keep the gaf cutie mark where it is.
Damn that's awesome. Great job ahoyhoy!

RIP pony community thread. I was saddened when we were first banished here, but over time I came to love it.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Acerac said:
Damn that's awesome. Great job ahoyhoy!

RIP pony community thread. I was saddened when we were first banished here, but over time I came to love it.
We will return gloriously to community after the season finale :D

Life of a PonyGAFfer is a life of glorious returns.

Chuck

Still without luck
day1.jpg

Orcastar

I'm amazed how well this thread has gone so far. Keep up the good work my fellow bronies! Too bad I'm missing tonight's synchtube again...

Happy birthday Quinn!

Oh and I'm 26.

BDGAME

I use GIMP to make my avatar, but the transparency don't work here in GAF and I don't know why. Someone understand that?

I found this series after I had turned 30. I will be turning 31 during the middle of season 2.

My god daughter gave me her Fluttershy, Applejack, and Princess Celestia as a gift. The ones with the molded hair. They are awesome! And don't worry, she has triplicates.

Digishine said:
Just saw Episode 1 and 2 of the first season and just don't kno what to think about it :/
Ep 1 and 2 are good intros to the characters, but not indicative of the rest of the season.

For the most part, the other 24 episodes are more slice of life comedy with some adventure than fighting evil via friendship, Sailor Moon style, like the pilot was. Try watching episode 7 (Dragonshy), 9 (Bridle Gossip), 10 (Swarm of the Century) or 11 (Winter Wrap Up) for a more accurate viewpoint of the show.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit Ahoyhoy! Now you have to change your avatar!

It's a well written and fun show, there isn't any reason to fear liking it. If you are enjoying it then just enjoy. If not then hey, it's not for everyone but at least you gave it a shot.

MetalAlien

Banned
The gifs are funny enough that I tried to watch an episode on youtube. Not as cute or funny as the forum experience. I'll stick with the funny gifs.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
New Page. Time For Dawwwww. And since this has yet to make an appearance in the new thread, we'll go with the "It should be cannon" dawww (except for filly Celestia needing all pink hair)

onDo1.jpg

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
DrForester said:
New Page. Time For Dawwwww. And since this has yet to make an appearance in the new thread, we'll go with the "It should be cannon" dawww (except for filly Celestia needing all pink hair)

http://i.imgur.com/onDo1.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]
needs more daww. i DEMAND MORE DAWWWWW

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
And the Lady, never stopping, still is dancing, still is dancing
On my favorite TF2 servers on the wall or on the floor;
And his/her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the fragging and the bloodstains cover as (s)he dances on the floor
And my game crashes after seeing that spray that lies dancing on the floor
It shall load, Nevermore!

Status
Not open for further replies.