• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So sorry, but this is a Pinkie page.

tumblr_lox8z9rvxf1qincmao1_500.png

fuenf

Bakphoon said:
Btw I'm German, too :)

Ah nice, what do you think of the German dub? I just youtubed it out of boredom / curiosity and dont like it one bit, they totally screwed up the voices of the 3 best ponies (Pinkie, Rarity and Applejack of course ;) ).

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fuenf said:
Ah nice, what do you think of the German dub? I just youtubed it out of boredom / curiosity and dont like it one bit, they totally screwed up the voices of the 3 best ponies (Pinkie, Rarity and Applejack of course ;) ).
E1T4L.gif

fuenf said:
I like the cut of your jib, sir!

Orcastar

fuenf said:
You have chosen wisely.

3gj5m.png

This needs to be someone's avatar.

blamite

fuenf said:
3 best ponies (Pinkie, Rarity and Applejack of course ;) ).
Well one out of three's not too bad.

And Pinkie page is great and all, but...
onxTJl.jpg

Also I just looked at bufbaf's avatar again and
68.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why I insist on doing these cautionary tales, but I guess the drama from the past week motivated this one more than anything:

UxCIA.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
I think I've come around to being ok with pony cosplay, but they really should cut the wearing of the ears and wings/horns shit out.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I thought we were all in agreement that human Applajack was the best human pony over 800 posts ago. And we all agreed that those who disagreed were communists and/or terrorists.

G-Fex said:
Indeed I am.

Here's smore

http://i.imgur.com/6SdUY.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4FI5q.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CRIsn.jpg[/IG]

Rainbow Dash Returns![/QUOTE]
Human Applejack is tired? I have some room in my bed for her. :3

G-Fex

Professor Beef said:
Human Applejack is tired? I have some room in my bed for her. :3

Sorry Beef, her and Rarity and RD are having a sleep over.

There will be pillow fights and ghost stories!

G-Fex said:
Sorry Beef, her and Rarity and RD are having a sleep over.

There will be pillow fights and ghost stories!
And you didn't invite me?
akira28 said:
Human Fluttershy is kind of growing on me. It wasn't until someone else claimed her though, that I gave her another look.
Because you couldn't have her. :p

Narag

This is a post so Chuck can snipe the next page with posts but little does he know this is only the middle of the page so it is all for naught.

McNum

Hey ponies, guess what time it is? It's Super Ponybeat time!

Super Ponybeat - Discord

Another vocal song? Sounds pretty nice, although not the catchiest of the Ponybeats. The intro sounds familiar, too, but I don't think it's from a pony source. Castlevania, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom